Wednesday, July 30, 2014

This Just In...

Wow.

Um, hi.

So... Silas is busy right now. He's just, like, got stuff to do. He told me to give you guys the next few questions. So, like, here I am, to...

Sorry. I'm sorry. I guess I'm kinda nervous. All you folks paying attention to what I've got to say. Heh. I've never been famous before. I've only killed, like, four people. My ultimate aim is to kill 85 people, because then my bodycount will be in the 80s, which is, like, my favourite year for movies.

Silas wanted me to give you these clues all relating to serial killer movies, but I don't like them. I know, technically, I am one, and obviously I'm one of Silas's followers, but... but those movies scare me. So I've changed it, a little, and now all these clues are from 80's movies. Yay! So, uh, I'll begin before Silas comes back and figures out what I'm doing.

First of all, I want you to figure out how many letters in the thing that Goonies never say. Then I want you to multiply that by the year Marty McFly travels back to.

Got that? Good.

Now divide that by the number of letters in the place E.T. assured Elliott he will be.

"Elliottttt..." man, that movie made me cry.

Anyway, once you've done that, subtract the number of candles that Molly Ringwald had to deal with. With me so far? Keep that total.

Now get the difference between the year that we watched Darth Vader tell Luke the truth about his lineage, and the year the Lost Boys slept all day and partied all night. Divide that difference into your total, which brings you to a new total.

Clear? Good. 

Now you're gonna have to multiply something. First number is the amount of Ghostbusters there were before they started hiring. The second number... heh. The new Star Trek film has an actor playing Khan with a ridiculously long name. But how many letters in the name of the actor who ORIGINALLY played him? When you have it, multiply those two numbers, and subtract from your total.

Now I want you to find out how many Krptonian criminals turned up to face Christopher Reeve's Superman, how many rules you have to obey if you want to own a Mogwai, and how many times you must say Beetlejuice's name if you want him to appear. Then multiply all those together, and subtract from your total once more.

Oh this is FUN.

How many letters in the missing word: "Bueller? Bueller? ____?"

Subtract it from your total.

How much time has passed for Indiana Jones between Temple of Doom and the Last Crusade? Add this number to what Daryl Hannah was in Splash, and subtract from your total.

And what you get, is the next number.


4,953 comments:

1 – 200 of 4953   Newer›   Newest»
Unknown said...

The plot thickens.
:D

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

What the actual hell?

Jophiel said...

Making my mark...))

Jophiel said...

(Derek, I really do hate maths...)(

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Double date?! *his head goes under the water*

Zanida: I have something, Rose. Do you want to come up to my room?

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

You lot are on your own. I have no idea...I know you have to say Beetlejuice three times...if that helps anyone. -Zafira

Jophiel said...

*She laughed at Loki, her grin wide and genuine. She looked back at Zanida and nodded*
I'd really appreciate that, Zanida. I've just got to punish your brother first. I'll get someone to show me where your room is, or you can wait a few minutes.
*She leaned her head into the water and pressed one cheek against Loki's*

Jophiel said...

Don't say Beetlejuice!! And I think I shall wait until someone se figures it out...))

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Zanida: I'll wait.

*vanishes, appearing several feet away, next to Zanida*

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Hey I got one part! C'mon Derek can't we use something from The Avengers?!-Zafira

TheCowSaysMoo said...

I'm using 'Elliot's forehead' as that's the only reasonable number that doesn't get a load of decimal places as an answer.

Jophiel said...

*She fell into the water again, flailed for half a second, before sitting up and frowning at Loki*
Okay... I think he's had enough...
*She got out of the water, grimacing as her hair stck to her face and her dress became tighter. She poked her tongue out at Loki and then took Zanida's hand*
Puny God, isn't he?

TheCowSaysMoo said...

Whup, spoke too soon. 375/7 = some complicated bs...

Jophiel said...

(How long do you take to create these, Derek? It concerns me...))

TheCowSaysMoo said...

I'm doubling calculator-ing this, baby!

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Zanida: He is. *takes Rose up to her room, which is shared with Thor* *the room has a balcony with flowers growing up it, the centre is a stone tub to wash, and in one room set off is the sleeping area, Zanida leads them to the otherside, where some of her dresses for parties are* Pick any of them. We seem to be about the same height. Maybe Frigga will do your hair, she usually helps me out since my hair hates to work.

Jophiel said...

(Congrats Moo!! I'm impressed!!)

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Hey I suck at math, hence why I failed my Algebra 2 final. I don't even know half of what he asked...Derek is being given way too much fun.-Zaf

Jophiel said...

*She admired the room with wide eyes. Asgard was always surprising her. She followed Zanida to the dresses and her eyes widened. They were beautiful*
Woah... Being queen must be pretty amazing...
*She looked through the dresses and settled on a gold one*
May I borrow this one? It's stunning! And having Frigga do my hair...? This day is getting better by the second!
*She wrapped one arm around Zanida tightly, careful of the dress in her other hand*

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Zanida: Of course you may borrow it. *hugs back* Get dressed, I'll be back in a minute. *goes down and gets Frigga, and a few minutes later comes back with Frigga*

Frigga: A double date? I do hope Loki is getting help from his brother.

Jophiel said...

*She was adjusting her dress a final time when Frigga and Zanida returned. She felt awkward in her dress. She wasn't used to wearing other people's clothing, let alone clothing from another world*
I'm actually a bit worried about this... What if something bad happens? What if I screw up?
*Her face fell into her hand*
Oh God...

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Frigga: Zanida and Thor will help you. That's why they're going. Come here Rose, I'll do your hair.

Zanida: *goes and gets herself dressed, wearing a black dress* I never wear my dresses, I often just wear my armor.

Jophiel said...

*She smiled nervously as she approached Frigga*
I'm scared... What if something massive goes wrong and people get hurt...?
*She was thinking of one un instance in particular*
Thank you, Frigga.

Zanida, at least you have different types of clothing. I only have one, unless I have to go ransack a safe house of mine.

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Frigga: *works on doing her hair in a braid, like her own*

Zanida: Ah. I used to have my casual and battle armor.

Jophiel said...

*She tried not to shift when Frigga's hands started to comb through her hair. Her eyebrows knit together and she tried not to squirm*
I-I'm sorry... It's the first time I've had someone do my hair... My... My mother was murdered when I was a young child... It's just odd...

Well, at least it's better than a leather jacket and skinny jeans... Do Asgardians have skinny jeans? Oh, I'll have to get you a pair, Zanida!

TheCowSaysMoo said...

Hate to interrupt the fanfic but... someone help! I got -28.428571 recurring.
...this is PROBABLY wrong. Probably. Like idk, maybe there're MEANT to be 30 d.ps.

What did people get for the E.T thing?

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Frigga: Its alright, I'm glad someone can do your hair now. *finishes up, and smiles* There you go.

Zanida: What are they?

Frigga: You may want to go meet the boys, Loki must be ready.

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Home. Try home.-Zaf

Star Inkbright said...

The E.T. one was about the only one I got . . . O_O

E.T. phone home! Of course it's home!

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

((I got Beetlejuice!-Zaf))

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

((Rose, sleep well, I have a feeling you fell asleep.))

fletcher cain said...

wow this is tough but a team like us will figure it out !

Unknown said...

Wait, couldn't the ET one be heart? I'm sure he tells Elliot at the end he can find him (which is what the question asks) in his heart!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Wait...heart....home....okay I don't have any numbers beside Beetlejuice to figure this out so, someone put in the numbers. It could be heart because Derek would trick us.-Zafira

Unknown said...

Just got up the script for ET, it reads as follows:
"E.T. and Elliott hug each other as the are visually surrounded by blue and white lights. Then Elliott and Mary exchange glances as Mike and Gertie stand by and watch. E.T. lifts his finger to Elliott's forehead. It lights
up, then he says: "I'll be right here."
So he'll be in Elliott's head/forehead. Anyhow, I'm pretty certain that it is a four letter word for the ET clue now

Unknown said...

The first one was okay, but this one...
Eugh.

Why couldn't Silas make us do tonguetwisters or something?

Unknown said...

The first one was okay, but this one...
Eugh.

Why couldn't Silas make us do tonguetwisters or something?

Unknown said...

Maybe it's right here?

Would that work?

Unknown said...

Yes Rory

Unknown said...

Molly had 16 candelas by the way

TheCowSaysMoo said...

Dear God, how could I forget the possibility of 'home'? Thanks operatives!
I have tried 'heart' with no success. I will also attempt Rory's excellent suggestion.

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Plug it in. I would but I lack any of the numbers other then 3 from Beetlejuice.-Zafira

Unknown said...

1980 The Empire Strikes Back, 1987 The Lost Boy's

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Okay, so I have 16 and 3. If I had better knowledge of Superman I'd get that. I'm better with Marvel then DC Comics.-Zaf

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

So that's 7,..Thanks guys.-Zaf

Anonymous said...

45th!
Now to read...
Wsd

Anonymous said...

*47th
D'Arvit :P

Unknown said...

Pretty sure there were three ghost busters before they start hiring!

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

I thought so...I probably should try Google again. I'm going to Google the Superman one.-Zafra

Anonymous said...

D:
I haven't watched the majority of those movies...
*deflects the rotten tomatoes* *poofs*

Noelle said...

Nope

Not going to even try

Haha

It's funny because I'm sure a lot of people have used the Internet to find answers

I just ask my mom.

Unknown said...

Alright, I am a Minion, and invented an account just to give you the formula:

(((5865/x)-16)/7)-92

The x is whatever ET told Elliott. I have no clue.

fletcher cain said...

i bet you silis is watching us if you are let us no please

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Adra, I asked my parents, they looked and the exact words: What the hell is that?-Zafira

Unknown said...

Any luck Moo?

TheCowSaysMoo said...

I believe there were 3 Kryptonian killers m'dears.
Can anyone confirm that Ricardo Montalban was the original Khan?

Noelle said...

Well, actually, I only used my mom for a few sources.

I've seen most of these movies because yeah culture.

Unknown said...

Right guys Ricardo Montalbán played Khan, and if there were 3 ghostbuster that makes the answer for that bit 3x16=48

Unknown said...

Right guys Ricardo Montalbán played Khan, and if there were 3 ghostbuster that makes the answer for that bit 3x16=48

fletcher cain said...

Ricardo Montalban was the oiriganl

fletcher cain said...

Ricardo Montalban was the oiriganl

Unknown said...

Ghostbusters was 3 before hiring, and 3 rules for magwai aka gremlin

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Alright what else do we need? If I have to try the formula I will I just am scared to try.-Zafira

Unknown said...

3 years passed between temple and last crudade

Unknown said...

If anyone doesn't know what a Mogwai is, you can either kill yourselves because of your worthless exsistance, or you could go for the less painful option of watching Gremlins

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

What's Gremlins?-Zafira

TheCowSaysMoo said...

'right here' seems unlikely Rory - every new answer has an even longer decimal points chain.

A facebook operative has told me that 'heart' is in fact the E.T answer; she got '73.29' but ofc idk her other answers.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Zafira, it is a beatiful and funny film about tiny little cute creatures that can create evil offspring is water gets on them

Unknown said...

Can someone help me on the Superman question, I'm stuck with it!!!

Unknown said...

The splash one is still stopping me from getting it

Unknown said...

1. Gremlins never say die-3
2. He went back to-1955
3. ET poked Elliott and said stuff.
4. 16 candles
5. 1987-1980=7
6. 3 criminals
7. Ricardo Montalban-16
8. 3 original Ghostbusters
9. 3 Mogwai rules
10. Say Beetlejuice 3 times
11. Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?-7
12. 1938-1935=3
13. Daryl Hannah was a mermaid-7

Unknown said...

No forget it, just realised it's three =)

Unknown said...

Alex, Goonies not Gremlins never say die! =)

TheCowSaysMoo said...

My formula is (3*1955)/5)-16)/7)-48)-27)-7)+10

Can someone with a decent calculator work that out please?

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

3 crimminals. I went back and i found it at my Six Flags pictures on the one Superman ride.-Zafira

Unknown said...

Oh. Oops. Confused by the Mogwai people.

TheCowSaysMoo said...

Mogwai come from the film Gremlins Alex, and they have three rules I believe.

Unknown said...

Yeah Moo, you got 73.2857143

(and you have to minus the 10 at the end, which I went and did for you in that Calculation^)

Unknown said...

I've got one answer, 91.29, but I've had to round that up from a massive decimal. I'm now going to try using four letters, not five, in the ET bit and see what answer I get.

TheCowSaysMoo said...

My formula didn't work D: E.T can't be 'heart'; that's the only thing I could've gotten wrong.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TheCowSaysMoo said...

Thanks Charlie! I didn't think you'd have to round the number Sunny but that's looking more and more like the case...

Unknown said...

91.29 is wrong, I know casue I just realised I did the maths wrong

Unknown said...

I got 73.28574

TheCowSaysMoo said...

I haven't actually seen the movie so I don't know what 3 letter word E.T could've given to fit the clue.

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

This is pretty damn confusing.-Zafira

Unknown said...

185**

TheCowSaysMoo said...

I'm sticking with 73.29; at least it matches the '_ _ . _ _' framework of the first clue.

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

You know it'd e useful if Silas would talk.-Zafira

Unknown said...

Right, If ET was in Elliot's Head/Home we get an answer of 115.18. If he were in his Heart, we get an answer of 73.29. Seeing as others are getting this answer, I'm pretty sure that 73.29 is the answer. And after all that maths, I'm going to have a lie down =)

Unknown said...

If decimals are allowed, 73.29 is most likely the answer.

Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/DerekLandy/status/494511078077128705

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Then keep it 73.29 and see what happens. Silas has been making comments on how stupid we are.-Zafira

Unknown said...

Sunny strathern: I have those two also, but no way to discern, it could be latitude and longitude coordinates

Unknown said...

Would nt the ET one be memory so it would be 3x 1955 /6 not 3?

TheCowSaysMoo said...

Good lord I must've spent almost an hour and a half working that out. Chocolate break required.

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

I need a cup of tea. Tis 4 minuts til noon here...-Zafira

TheCowSaysMoo said...

Just read the twitter post Charlie - what in the mother teresa.

Unknown said...

6 Doesn't work ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Unknown said...

Sarah, why did you have to pipe up. I've spent roughly 50 minutes doing all of the maths for those two answers

Unknown said...

He should never has put division in there haha.

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

What in the name of Loki...WHY DEREK?!-Zafira

TheCowSaysMoo said...

Sarah - just tried the formula with 6 instead of 5. Still gets a long string of decimals with 45.3571428..

Unknown said...

Sean, I doubt it, seeing as there is only meant to be one answer, I'm pretty confident with 73.29. Or I was until Sarah logged on ;)

LordVile42 said...

Oh wow... so many movies that I have never heard of... Well, to the wikipedia I go!

TheCowSaysMoo said...

Right I'm putting the kettle on, but Charlie was the only one to come up with a decimal-free answer using '3' for the E.T question.

What's a 3 letter word that could fit?

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

No decimals guys he tweeted no decimals. So 185 may be it.-Zafira

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

No clue...I tweeted 185 to Derek.-Zafira

Unknown said...

I can't find one CowSaysMoo! I'm seeing a paten of it beginning with "H" but the only three letter H word that springs to my mind is "Hoe" and I doubt it's that =)

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

*sighs* NUMBERS SUCK-Zafira

Unknown said...

Loki, I'm looking at his twitter now and it doesn't have any activity since the 28th July

Dragona Pine said...

(Hello.)

Unknown said...

No Loki, I've just seen what you mean, in the comments. Sorry

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

I'm actually signing off as Zafira currently, I just have my namr as Loki for roleplaying on the blog.-Zafira

TheCowSaysMoo said...

Hahaha Sunny.
E.T: I'll be right here, hoe.
Elliot: Wh-what?
E.T: (Flips him off as he walks onto spaceship)

Anonymous said...

So if we use "3" as the answer to the E.T. clue, the number is 185... but how could 3 work?

Elleni the Ghost said...

Genius... ro both Viv and Raven

Inky Flame said...

Ugh, I thought I didn't have to math after school

TheCowSaysMoo said...

'Eye'? As in 'mind's eye' maybe?

Or Derek could've been joking about how E.T kinda accidentally pokes Elliot's eye a lil bit?

I really don't know.

Dragona Pine said...

(Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice.)

Anonymous said...

Derek I'm too young for these movies haha

Unknown said...

CowSaysMoo that was a brilliant addition to the script.

Unknown said...

@Etalihinna - We're not sure on the word, we just know nothing else fits for their to be do decimals.

Considering all the other dates we have are right -

3 x 1955 / 3 - 16 / 7 - (3x16) - (3x3x3) - 7 - 10 is the only way to get a whole positive number.

Unknown said...

CowSaysMoo eye is the best thing we've got at the minute so it's 185!

Dragona Pine said...

(Marty McFly also went back to 1985. A few times.)

Anonymous said...

@TheCowSaysMoo "Eye" makes a lot of sense!

Dragona Pine said...

(I exist to confuse.)

TheCowSaysMoo said...

Holy Cambodia Keating - YOU'RE RIGHT! Has that been the fatal flaw all this time?!

Unknown said...

Tried them all, 1895 doesn't work at all.


Maybe its "YOU" .

He assured him that he will always be with HIM.

Dragona Pine said...

(My name is Dragona. Keating is just currently the character I use for RP. And, unlike Sophia Keating I am actually male. As I said, I exist to confuse.

In any case, I was thinking "Back to the future" then I remembered that line in the film about going back to 1985. So it's possible that Marty went back to 1985 as well as 1955 which would give a different answer.)

Inky Flame said...

hmmm, what is the part for Indiana jones? ive never seen them

Mary Contrary said...

LOL
This looks so unnecessarily complicated. xD

Looks like you're having fun figuring it out.
I think it'd be cool if somebody could do it without researching ANYTHING, though. I couldn't do more than a few. :P ^^

Elleni the Ghost said...

What is the thing that goonies never say?

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

I think it has to be 185.-Zafira

Dragona Pine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TheCowSaysMoo said...

Just tried 1985 with 'heart' and still loadsa decimal points...

Unknown said...

Goonies never say die!

Mary Contrary said...

I believe the Goonies never say die, Elleni. :) ^^

Inky Flame said...

thnx

Dragona Pine said...

(Taia - I'm not researching anything. :P Then again I've only come up with two answers so far and one probably isn't right because it's more likely to be 1955, but 1985 could be A answer. :P)

TheCowSaysMoo said...

OH MY GOD CHARLIE YOU'RE A GENIUS!!!

Unknown said...

Inky, it's three year! Now once you finish all the maths off, you can message my Google+ with your address and I will send you the Indiana Jones box set ;)

Unknown said...

Charlie lad, you can have a cookie for your idea =)

Elleni the Ghost said...

Is it 1955

Inky Flame said...

Hehe thnx

Inky Flame said...

what did everyone else get?

Unknown said...

If ET pointed to Elliot maybe he said he would always be with HIM and that wouldbe 3

Mary Contrary said...

@Dragona: *laughs* Well, nice work. I got confused about the Back to the Future part, two. I mean there were three of those films, y'know? :P ^^

Dragona Pine said...

(I'm not trying. I'm just spouting random things whenever I can.

As is the way of the ninja.)

Elleni the Ghost said...

Isit 1955 for Back to the Future?

Unknown said...

Don't know if there is a connection, but up there Silas Nadir said he wanted his death count to be 85. Seems like a strangely specific statement to make.

Inky Flame said...

I used that el
in the end I had 195

Unknown said...

Taia, only two of the three Back to the Future films were made in the 80s

Need to Reader said...

73.28 is what I have.

Elleni the Ghost said...

Thanks, Inks.

Um... is it forehead for ET?

Inky Flame said...

I thought it was heart...

TheCowSaysMoo said...

That wasn't Nadir Charlie it was his accomplice (whoever it is...) and it might've just been an introduction into the 80s movies theme for the clue.

Speaking of, anyone want to speculate who this accomplice could be?

Mary Contrary said...

@Dragona: *nods* I know. THat's kind of me, too. Except, I'm hardly even helping, I'm really just watching. :P
I really like this teamwork thing, though. IT's cool. C:

@Sunny: I know, but it was easier to say three than explain two in the 'eighties, kind of. My brain kind of simplifies things by complicating them? idk. :P ^^

And- Have you considered just 'Here' for ET, over 'right here'.
Or 'forehead', since that's kind of where he points to? ^^

Elleni the Ghost said...

Necermind... =_= stupid wikipedia

Inky Flame said...

this calls for some cider...

Elleni the Ghost said...

Sounds like Scapegrace. But he hasnt killed anyone.

Inky Flame said...

hehe yes El XD

Inky Flame said...

Ive noticed that there are people here who I have never met... so
Hi Im inky the werewolf, nice to meet you :)

Unknown said...

The math doesn't work for any of them but 3 for the E.T. answer. Whether it be "You" or "Him" or "Eye" it has to be three to avoid having decimals.

So 185.

Elleni the Ghost said...

Go to the bottom of the plot

Dragona Pine said...

(Fred the Elemental. God damn it Fred, I told you not to kill anyone.)

Elleni the Ghost said...

(XD)

Anonymous said...

I think "you" as the E.T. clue makes sense. Being with someone is technically a place to be.

Inky Flame said...

OMG JUST WATCHED THE ET CLIP AND BY GOLLY HE POINTS TO HIS HEAD

Inky Flame said...

you would make sense cos aloota these answers are 3

TheCowSaysMoo said...

Nice to meet you too Inky. I feel super accomplished with all this teamworking, and super sociable even though I've been sat inside for 3 hours.

I think the lack of confidence in the writing makes it sound like Thrasher; he probably killed around 4 people as a zombie when he was helping Scapegrace round up his zombie army right?

Unknown said...

TheCowSaysMoo, I'd love to speculate with you, but have no idea who it could be. Don't think there was any mention of Silas having followers in KOTW

Mary Contrary said...

@Chloe: *laughs* :P

I'm not sure about the E.T. thing, still. Gramatically, 'you' 'him' and 'eye' don't really make sense in the context. It would have to be WITH you, or WITH him, or HIS/YOUR eye, wouldn't it? :/ ^^

Inky Flame said...

good point bach

Unknown said...

Cow, you saying that makes a fair bit of sense

Lucian 'Marethyu' Astaroth said...

So just to check, its 1955*3,/3,-16,/7,-(3*16),-(3*3*3),-7,-(3+7)=185, right? If indeed it is 3 at all. *sigh*

Inky Flame said...

its the et part that I cant figure
is it head or you...??

Elleni the Ghost said...

Thrasher :D possibly

Unknown said...

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

Dragona Pine said...

(Inky, or 'not here'. ET couldn't fit inside someone's head and he'd be hard pushed to get inside the boy as well.)

(Grand Mage)/Lord of Leitrim said...

Hello yello melo fellos. I wish i was around in the 80s.

Unknown said...

'Head' is just as likely as 'You', but only one of them has the math on its side.

TheCowSaysMoo said...

Sunny - You're right about the KOTW thing... additionally Thrasher would be an incredibly easy minion to adopt in little to no time (alongside Scapegrace)given their inherent need to worship random people.

They'd also been working to find Nadir in LSoDM and this could be proof of a plot gone wrong, or some double-agent craziness.

...I wonder what Grandmaster Ping is up to?

Unknown said...

I had a lot of fun just now but my pillow is calling me. Thanks for this, I'll see you all at various periods of time over this next month. Ciao.

Mary Contrary said...

... One of the clues involved Khan, and now my head is filling with Khan puns again, and I just hate what fandoms do to my head. :P

And, with apt timing, Star TRek is on. Bye, all! *waveS* Good luck figuring and things. :) ^^

Inky Flame said...

byii Taia
Ughhh, now I have 390!!!!!
*tears hear out of frustration*

Unknown said...

Cow, they're practically worshipping Ping in LSoDM. I'm more interested in what Clarabel's up to =)

(Grand Mage)/Lord of Leitrim said...

The one time i go on holiday i find that theres a skulduggery quiz which i cant do without the books and now i find the next quiz was one from a different year/decade/century/MILLENIUM from when i was born!!!

Inky Flame said...

hmmm, well the song wiggle isn't helping my brain XD

Unknown said...

Right guy's, I'm off now. It's been fun

Inky Flame said...

Byii sunny

Dragona Pine said...

(Bye Sunny!)

Dragona Pine said...

(I have to go for a while. Bye!)

Inky Flame said...

Byii dragon

Inky Flame said...

*turns on radio*
*the yes dance comes on,starts singing*
lets do the fork in the garbage disposal, lets to the fork disposal !
ringdingding........
*dances crazily*

Elleni the Ghost said...

*dances alongside of Inky*

Inky Flame said...

hehe
have you seen the yes dance?

Elleni the Ghost said...

No ._.

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 4953   Newer› Newest»