Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ronda Rousey and the Atomic Armbar

Sitting in my hotel room in Perth, on the only day off I have on this tour, two days of events left and then I go home, and I'm smiling like a loon because I've just watched the Rousey vs Kaufman fight.

For those of you who have read KOTW, you may remember the mention of a certain Ronda Rousey and her now-legendary armbars.

THIS is the type of woman I want my nieces to be like when they grow up.


And now I must go. I have a lot of work to do on my day off...

4,872 comments:

1 – 200 of 4872   Newer›   Newest»
Nixion Strange said...

FIRST

Sparky Braginski said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

THIRD

Zathract Mist said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

5th!!!!

JonathonMoore. said...

Oh, New post LOL

Nixion Strange said...

Do you dedicate when you get first here, or not?

Anonymous said...

hey everyone! Normally I only make ti to the second page so I'm feeling ridiculously happy :D

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

DEREK!


IMPORTANT!


You remember my party for you last year, right? Okay, stupid question, of course you do.

Anyway, I'm having another one! And this time, I want to OFFICIALLY invite you. So... D'you wanna come? If you do, just, you know, say something.

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

Sparky, already saw it...

And commented.

Mayan said...

11th!
Matt Smith!

Nixion Strange said...

Sparky replied to you also Val

Anonymous said...

Val, you should Buy skeleton balloons. Like each one has a different part of the skeleton, and you put them together to make one big one!

JonathonMoore. said...

Hold on, U think Derek's watching the comments?

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

Derek-

Unfortunately, that to come here you'd have to go through the effort of going all the way to America, and that may be a bit difficult...


But hey, maybe you can ask someone for a ticket to America as a birthday present...?

Nixion Strange said...

Well, Derek just posted, so there's a chance that he hasn't left his computer yet

JonathonMoore. said...

Yea, thats a answer n itself. Cool.

Anonymous said...

I'm following you now Sparky! *shifty eyes.....*. Ahem, that is to say, your blog. Heh heh heh.....

Anonymous said...

Nix- that would be cool, I hope he's watching us!

Eve the ROCK said...

Hmmm. So I see we are all here.

Anonymous said...

!!! I mean watching our comments- watching US would be kind of creepy.....

Mayan said...

Hey Luna
I've never actually met you. So Hi!
I know have Mr Brightside by the killers stuck in my head :)

JonathonMoore. said...

Lol. So u guys all writers?

Nixion Strange said...

Yep
Whooooooo's already a published author? Meeeeee

Anonymous said...

hi :) That's where I got it from :D Hi everyone! *passesd round empty packet of cookies*

Anonymous said...

oops....looks like someone ate the cookies! Eheh

JonathonMoore. said...

Ohhh Cookies!

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

Derek! Also!



I feel the need to thank you for remembering me when Sparky gave you my letter.


So, y'know...


THANKYOUSOFREAKINGMUCHYOUARETHECOOLESTPERSONEVERANDITHINKILLDIEWHENIMEETYOUNEXTYEAR

JonathonMoore. said...

Awwww. (Dissapointed face)

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

Yes! I am a writer! Not published yet, but I'm getting there...

Anonymous said...

I have a short story published from a school competition waaaaaaay back in year five

Harmony Dew (aka a Nac mac feegle) said...

oOOOO I am a writer, I am not a published author :( but I will be soon, I had a break through idea thing today, and I am going to start typing it tomorrow

Unknown said...

NOW TO READ THE POST!

JonathonMoore. said...

And Awwwwww (Coz Derek is probably whatching)

Mayan said...

@Nixion really? That is sooooo awesome!!!!!!!!! :D
What is your book's title?

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

I vote that Derek should spend all day talking to us on his day off.


WHO AGREES?

JonathonMoore. said...

Yea, I'm writing short detective stories. Main character called Jonathon Moore

Anonymous said...

I've found that I don't actually have the patience to write anything too long, so I'm doing short stories at the moment, and if anyone reviews my fanfiction I'm writing that too.

JonathonMoore. said...

(Tilting head) Fan fiction?

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

I'm writing a story about a psychopathic murderer (Ivy Animosity) and her friend who is a good influence (Anomaly Despair).




It concerns the people who know me.

Nixion Strange said...

Uh, book? Not as much
500 words in a collection still counts as me being a published author

Harmony Dew (aka a Nac mac feegle) said...

Oh sorry, I forgot to say hi to you, I have not met you before. Hi! Jonathon, I know some one called Jonathon, he is really really annoying.

Anonymous said...

Jonathon- that sounds....familiar somehow.....

Nixion Strange said...

I agrees Val!
*waves arm in the air*

JonathonMoore. said...

Hahahaha Loved the last bit Val

Mayan said...

Hi Lauren!
@Dew I thought I should apoligize for being for awkward at school. Whenever we see each other we're just like "hi.............................................................................................................................."
So, Yeah Sorry!

Anonymous said...

Jonathon- fanfiction.net. Look at it. NOW!

Harmony Dew (aka a Nac mac feegle) said...

I am so annoyed, I WANT TO PUBLISH A BOOK! MEHMEHMEHMEH!

Unknown said...

Hello everyone!!

Mayan said...

I 100% agree Valkyrie!

Nixion Strange said...

Luna, I have no read a good fanfiction on that website. Check out our blogs for truely good fanfiction, mostly SP

JonathonMoore. said...

Which one May?

Unknown said...

Oh golden god I completly agree Valkyrie!

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

*pokes Derek*



Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? What better way to spend your time than talking to crazy people who just want you to accept their crazy obsessiveness over you and your books?

Harmony Dew (aka a Nac mac feegle) said...

Hi Maya, I know, I am just so much ummmmmmmm ermmmm not shy when I am online. Its weird. Actually, I am pretty weird around my friends and I count you as a friend Maya, so I am going to be really well I am going to be like I am online at school. Can you handle that??

JonathonMoore. said...

Hmmm... (Smileing face) I think i like these people

Unknown said...

Sounds like a lovely time to spend your day off

Mayan said...

Ummm Jonothen are you talking to me? Cos I'm not sure. Some people call me May...

JonathonMoore. said...

I was before. Lol doesn't matter, gotta go.

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

*turns to Jonathon, doing the famous evil-person sit*

Yes, well, we are quite amazing.

Eve the ROCK said...

I like some of the fanfictions there. They're funny :P

Unknown said...

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee Jonathon!

Harmony Dew (aka a Nac mac feegle) said...

Hi Lauren? Have we met? no I think not *Happy to have unsuspecting victim* So, some quick questions, do you like doctor who, do you write stuff, do you like maths, is your favorite pizza margarita?

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

Bye Jonathon!

Nixion Strange said...

Bye Jonathan!

Mayan said...

Yup :)
Actually it's usually me being the awkward one and you just being normal. Did you see what D was wearing on Friday????? *fangirling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Mayan said...

Farewell Jonothen!!!!!!

Harmony Dew (aka a Nac mac feegle) said...

BYE JONATHON, OF COURSE YOU LIKE US HAHAHHAHAHAHAH I agree with Val, We want Derek! We want Derek! We want Derek!

Harmony Dew (aka a Nac mac feegle) said...

Um, no I do not remember. Sorry.

Unknown said...

Hey Harmony ( what would you like to be called) No I don't recall talking to you. Nice to meet you *shakes hand* Yes I like doctor Who. I like writing and maths. I don't have a favourite pizza, I will eat pretty much anything.

Harmony Dew (aka a Nac mac feegle) said...

Oh gosh I am commenting slow today, huh or maybe you guys are commenting fast, oh well I shall never know..

Harmony Dew (aka a Nac mac feegle) said...

@ Lauren, cool! I really hate maths though, and you can call me any of the words that you can see in my name. Any of them. You can call me Dew pixie or ate of Sandwich harmony or okay you get the point.

Unknown said...

Derek! Get on here! We want you to talk to us on your day off!

Unknown said...

Ehehehe okay Dew ( I think I shall call you that)

Harmony Dew (aka a Nac mac feegle) said...

You can call me "Okay you get the point" if you like, but that was a mistake

Unknown said...

Ehehehehhe

Harmony Dew (aka a Nac mac feegle) said...

Cool, Dew is fine. Hey Lauren, have you ever met Vena of Trinity or Selena? CAUSE THEY ARE MEEEEE

Harmony Dew (aka a Nac mac feegle) said...

EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Mayan said...

When you guys say EHEHEHEHE I think of seahorses...

Unknown said...

Yes in fact I think I have meet Selena. Or I might not have. Can't remember. EHEHEHEHEHEHEH SEAHORSES!

Harmony Dew (aka a Nac mac feegle) said...

Oh poop Dinner in about 5 to 10 minutes, why did I make dinner a capital??

Unknown said...

Dinner is a cool word. Ahem. It is indeed.

Harmony Dew (aka a Nac mac feegle) said...

I am a green and purple sea horse with golden eyes!YAYAYAYAY EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

New post-diddly-do on my Blog... Even if you haven't read anything there before, you can read this!


http://valkyriesstories.blogspot.com/




GO LOOK AT IT. NOW.

Tenh said...

'Bout to watch the fight myself, thanks for no spoilers :) Ten

Unknown said...

I want to be a seahorse. Never been one of them before. EHEHEHEHEHEHEH

Unknown said...

Brb..

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Yes I'm on the first page

Mayan said...

Hi Tenh!

Harmony Dew (aka a Nac mac feegle) said...

bye dinner so yeah c u !

Mayan said...

BYe Dew and Lauren AKA Le seahorses!

Mayan said...

I think I need to go now Byeeeee!

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

Bye Maya!

Liliana Pitchblack said...

Hey Landy,
Just wanted to note that KOTW was a darn good book. Definitely one of my favourites, so wow. Stunning work.
(Kiiyashi sent me a copy over as a gift, that's why I've already been able to read it. Isn't that just kind of him?)
Now I can't wait for the next book...
Thanks for being an amazing writer.
With regards,
Liliana

Harmony Dew (aka a Nac mac feegle) said...

Heyheyhey! Me back!

Harmony Dew (aka a Nac mac feegle) said...

Oh stink a dink, I have to g, cu tomorrow!

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

Bye Harmony!

Nixion Strange said...

Hey

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

Hello Nix!


Did you like my post thingy? HMMMMMMMM?

Nixion Strange said...

I didilo!

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

Yaaaaay!



I'm writing chapter two now... Ivy's perspective!

Nixion Strange said...

Yokay

Unknown said...

I'm back!
Bye Dew!!!

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

I might suddenly disappear, to those of you who care!


*leaps on scary evil purple Necromancer unicorn while holding a sword and wearing a red cape and slicing the heads off of zombies*

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Can't wait for kotw any longer spoiler websites looking so lovely I mustn't the golden god told us not to

Eve the ROCK said...

Nix, how old is Jordan?

Nixion Strange said...

I dunno, 14 I guess. He's not exactly the same Jordan in Stolen

Eve the ROCK said...

Okay, thanks. :)

Miss Cain; The Aussie Ninja Stalker said...

AHHH!!!!!
DEREK IS IN PERTH RIGHT NOW



*runs around screaming like the fan-girl I am*


I GET TO MEET YOU TOMORROW!!!!!!
MY 14 BOOKS NEED SIGNING TO MY GIVEN NAME (so I can gloat at school :D) AND YOU CAN HAVE A CUPCAKE AND A PICTURE I DREW!!!


*continues to run around and scream*

Unknown said...

HAVE FUN MISS CAIN!! I ALREADY MET HIM IN BRISSY! GLOAT! GLOAT INFRONT OF EVERYONE!

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Has anyone here noticed that skulduggery is supposed to be 400 years old but how come on the uk website it says he was born in 1905 unless that's the day he came back or was turned into a skeleton or something

Nixion Strange said...

The website is wrong, I know

Uilliam Kinsella said...

You would ve thought someone would change it

Miss Cain; The Aussie Ninja Stalker said...

the website is FUNNY


OH MY GOD
TOMORROW IS MONDAY

Miss Cain; The Aussie Ninja Stalker said...

and I get to gloat

GLOAT

everyone shall fear my gloating at school
I SHALL NOT BE QUIET ABOUT IT

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Your lucky I don't get to see Derek till next Friday (I meant he 31st :(

Mayan said...

Hello!
I may suddenly disappear...

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Hello

Mayan said...

I can't believe this post isn't even on the 2nd page yet.

Miss Cain; The Aussie Ninja Stalker said...

hi Maya!

well, if a lot more Perth Minions were on, I'm pretty sure we would be on the next page, saying how much we will gloat after tomorrow

Uilliam Kinsella said...

The conversation isn't brilliant and it's quite early in the morning (I'm having my breakfast as I type)

Mayan said...

Second Page? Wheeere arrrre yoooou?

Mayan said...

Happy Breakfast!

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Mwahhhahhaa (as I run off with the second page throwing it into the faceless ones dimension)

Uilliam Kinsella said...

(and munching on my wheatabix

Mayan said...

2nd Page Coooooommmmme Baaaaaaaacccckkkk!
*shakes cat-food* Cos pages ALWAYS <3 cat-food

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Youll never get it back ( closes the portal with my teleporter powers and throws maya into my pit of pet zombies

Mayan said...

*gives zombies the cat-food and scrambles out*

Mayan said...

70 whole comments till next page!

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Screams in rage as I command my personal army of rippers to rip you to shreds and touch release blue energy from my palms

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Sorry that was supposed to symbols that release blue energy from my palms

Nixion Strange said...

Are you a teleporter or a symbolist?

Luciana said...

Hello.

I'm so tired.

But I'm so fricking happy, still.

That picture is amazing. *nods* Derek is perfect.

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Yeah (as I teleport behind Nixon and pull down his pants)

Nixion Strange said...

Hi Luce!

HA! You can't pull down my pants as I am not excisting at this moment!

Mayan said...

Hi Luci!

Uilliam Kinsella said...

I have symbols on me but I'm not a symbolist I'm a teleporter

Luciana said...

Heya, guys! *hugs*

Nixion Strange said...

Yeah, but I think that only a symbolist can use powerful symbols like that

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Teleports to master Derek and receives orders to defeat Nixon. Oh and also hi luci

Helena Ember Sky said...

Hello... I'm feeling strange...

Helena Ember Sky said...

Derek, why don't you look like that? If you want your nieces to look like that, you should too!

Luciana said...

Hel! *hugs*

Anyone seen Hb? Or is he reading KotW, still...? *shrugs* oh well. ^-^

Uilliam Kinsella said...

How come melancholia could use the symbols I know it's not the same you should be able to use them just not draw them

Nixion Strange said...

Melencholia didn't use symbols. She had them drawn on her, they acted on her magic, no added to her magic

Miss Cain; The Aussie Ninja Stalker said...

hi L and Hel!!

wbd

Mayan said...

Hi Helena!
When you said "Derek, why don't you look like that? If you want your nieces to look like that, you should too!" I got a VERY weird image in my head...

Helena Ember Sky said...

Hey L and Missy. You *points*, Eden and Nix. Didn't say hello.

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Fine then (teleports Nixon in front of master so he can sort this out)

Luciana said...

Melancholia St. Claire used the symbols carved into her flesh to keep the level of magical energies in her body even after the surge. Right? So it's not exactly the same thing, my dear. ^-^

Helena Ember Sky said...

Hey Romantic, NOO!!!

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Fine then forget the symbols hi everyone

Nixion Strange said...

She didn't use the symbols. That implies that she had some degree of control. She had them drawn on her, and they looped har magic. She didn't use them, they used her more than she used them

And you can't teleport me because at this moment I'm not real

Helena Ember Sky said...

Hello Mademoiselle Threatening.

Uilliam Kinsella said...

What do you mean

Mayan said...

??

Luciana said...

There's no post on Sundays. :(

Nixion Strange said...

I'm kinda just a figment of awesomeness at the moment

Mayan said...

@Nix
What's your book about?

Uilliam Kinsella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Helena Ember Sky said...

Ummmm... I'm seriously confused.

Nixion Strange said...

Which one Maya?

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Yeah what's your book about and can I read it

Mayan said...

@Nix The one we were slightly talking about before.

Nixion Strange said...

Okay, seriously, no one listens to me. I am really annoyed at being ignored so often

I said it was a small piece in a collection. Not my own novel

Helena Ember Sky said...

Hey Nix, *grins mischievously* when your book gets published can I please have... *counts on fingers* 12 signed books please? As a favour?

Miss Cain; The Aussie Ninja Stalker said...

*laughs*

good idea Hel

Nixion Strange said...

If all goes according to pla, I'll have... at least 5 series

Nixion Strange said...

*plan

Helena Ember Sky said...

If it's got something of yours in it. It's counted as yours.

Mayan said...

@ Nix How is anyone ignoring you?

Nixion Strange said...

Yeah, but then that means is's owned by over a hundred people

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Yeah

Nixion Strange said...

I mentioned this before Maya. I said right in this post.

Helena Ember Sky said...

Nix, now you're getting it. Yes. It's owned by over a hundred people.

Luciana said...

*pokes Nix* I'm not ignoring you. I'm just distant. ^-^

Uilliam Kinsella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Uilliam Kinsella said...

Searches for ways to destroy figments of imagination

Mayan said...

Y U defeating I.M.A.G.I.N.A.T.I.O.N

Nixion Strange said...

Figments of awesomeness

Helena Ember Sky said...

Awesomeness. *rainbows*

Mayan said...

More Rainbows!

Uilliam Kinsella said...

See ya I gotta go

Nixion Strange said...

Bye Eden!

Mayan said...

Bye Eden!

Miss Cain; The Aussie Ninja Stalker said...

bye Eden!

Luciana said...

Bye, Eden!

Nixion Strange said...

DINNER
Bye!

Mayan said...

10 comments till next page!

Helena Ember Sky said...

Bye Mademoiselle Threatening and Monsieur Nix.

Colleen McGuigan said...

Ehehehehe *Counts don days till 29th September* Soon....Soooooooon...
...
...
...
HI! :D

Luciana said...

Bye, Nix!

Mayan said...

Bye Nix!
Have a nice dinner!

Luciana said...

Heya, Colleen! *hugs*

Colleen McGuigan said...

Hey L! *Hugs*

Helena Ember Sky said...

Hmmm....

Mayan said...

Hi Colleen!

Helena Ember Sky said...

Hmmm....

Mayan said...

Your turn for dedication Helena!

Miss Cain; The Aussie Ninja Stalker said...

bye Nix!
hi Colleen!!


still distant, btw...

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 4872   Newer› Newest»