Monday, August 27, 2012

Inis

Ever so slowly dragging myself back into realms of communication...

Answered emails today. Avoided them all weekend. Made some phone calls. Paid some bills. Life after a tour always seems to stilted. It takes a while to process everything and figure out the best way to tackle a few weeks' worth of stuff piling up outside my door...

While I'm getting back into the swing of things, here's something for you Irish Minions...

http://www.inismagazine.ie/blog/entry/help-wanted-interview-derek-landy

And here are a few things that the Minions-With-Funny-Accents gave to me while I was Down-Under...


4,908 comments:

1 – 200 of 4908   Newer›   Newest»
Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

first!!!hahahaha only been on a couple of days and im first

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

hi derek i think sp is awsome i love them i just wanna say thank you

Lynxia Lost said...

So close!! Ah, I've already had my very 1st 1st so I'm good!

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

derek i no this is a biggie but can you please talk??ited be awsome to talk to the golden god

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

omg derek only just made that post he may be on hi!!!!!!!!!!!

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

please answer derek

Nixion Strange said...

*sighs*

Eve the ROCK said...

Ha! Those are awesome!

Eve the ROCK said...

Hi Lynxia!! Hi Brave!

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease derek. illjust tell ya now.i would love to be in book 8 my name is stilskin brave im and adept/neocromencer and like val i dont beleive in neocromencer order.im a detective and im irish working for the sanctuary

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

hi

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

i got first and ive only been on fer a week aint that awsome guys

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

he he he he he eh ehe he he hee im awsome

Lynxia Lost said...

*rolls eyes* Yeah, brilliant.

So, is it true the Ball is this Sunday?

Star Inkbright said...

Hi Brave, hi Lynxia.

Brave: 10 isn't too young for SP but 10 may be too young for blogger.

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

hi nix,eden, lynx,eve and whoever is on

Star Inkbright said...

Yes, Lynxia.

Lynxia Lost said...

Ooh!! I'm excited now... Hmm...

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

wait how do you no that i made an argument about bein not too young for sp

Lynxia Lost said...

Star, don't start this again. I swear to God...

Uilliam Kinsella said...

in the top ten

Lynxia Lost said...

Wbd now...

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

and im responsible and i no im young but im good at handelin stuff and im not dum so can yee all stop judging me im sick of it

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

im not going too make anarguement

Eve the ROCK said...

I was thinking for the ball, Lynxia, that we could have what we're wearing as our profilian picture, so it looks fancier :P

Star Inkbright said...

I read all the old comments. I've been on holiday so I haven't been on for ages . . . Took me seven hours yesterday to read all the comments made my absence. :/

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

gobledeegookieelemnemgoo

Eve the ROCK said...

Oh my god, whenever me or someone else talks about the ball I always imagine them saying it poshly. It's so funny xD

Uilliam Kinsella said...

yes the requiem ball is on on sunday all day you can put what your wearing as your profile picture or post the link
anyway come itll be great and derek please come to if your no to busy its on blogger

Lynxia Lost said...

Sure Eve, do you want me to Sim it? I was gonna do that for me...

Flame Phoenix said...

Brave, shut up.

Eve the ROCK said...

7???

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

geebobooboogobieglookingoobiebgaggeesglookla

Uilliam Kinsella said...

hey brave how are you doing

Eve the ROCK said...

Sim away, Lynxia! :D Although you might not find the right outfits...

Hi Phoenix!

Uilliam Kinsella said...

i hope everyone here comes to the ball and has a great time

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

hehehehehehehehehehe can i come too the requime ball

Lynxia Lost said...

bbs

Uilliam Kinsella said...

hey flame

Uilliam Kinsella said...

sure you can brave but it is a formal event so where a tux and if you can use it as your profile picture

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

hahagahagtfh

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

ok wait lynx how do you get a profile pic that looks like a cartoon

Uilliam Kinsella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

oooooooooooooooookie dokie

Uilliam Kinsella said...

what do you mean brave

Felis Wright said...

HI DEREK!!! can't wait for the fan event in O'connell street!!!!

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

hehehehehwe

Uilliam Kinsella said...

hello felis

Flame Phoenix said...

Brave please stop asking Derek to put you in.

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

her pic is a person with blue hair willow hasone too flame used to have one and robin does too

Eve the ROCK said...

Hi Felis!

Uilliam Kinsella said...

okay i think its most likely that none of us will get in but just in case derek please put me in you can change me if you want just use the name eden threatening

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

u no

Felis Wright said...

sup Eden

Anonymous said...

Minions with funny accents did a good job. Even though Valkyrie is a teeny bit scary... anyways, hi and bye everyone, I have to go now! *Flies away*

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

nice one ed

Luciana said...

THESE BOOKS HAVE COLOURED PAGES LIKE SP. GREEN THEN ORANGE THEN BLUE. :O

EHEHEHEHE. MY DAD JUST BOUGHT ME MORE BOOKS. XD

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

and luna has one too

Star Inkbright said...

You get a cartoon off the internet and set it as your profile pic. DUH.

Gtg, FOURS!

Uilliam Kinsella said...

sup felis how are you

Anonymous said...

Hi guys!

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

a cartoonie pic

Eve the ROCK said...

Hi Luna, bye Luna!


Lucy Anna! *hugs* Did you get LA ESNAIL?

Uilliam Kinsella said...

hi kes

Eve the ROCK said...

Bye Staraptor!

Anonymous said...

Hey Eden. *stares pointedly at others*

Flame Phoenix said...

Which ones??

And Brave, because the more people asking him the note unlikely it'll happen. I started it ages ago and now all the newbies are asking.

It's unfair and annoying.

Uilliam Kinsella said...

brave just search it on google or something and kes you coming to the ball

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

hehehehehehehehehehe

Lynxia Lost said...

Okay, me back.

If you want me Sim a pic for you then email me (lizzie123452011@hotmail.co.uk) with what you want and I'll try my best!

Anonymous said...

Well...I asked just because you said it. And I asked on the same page you said it. I couldn't NOT ask.

Eve the ROCK said...

Hi KESSIE! There's going to be a kind of Blogland Requiem Ball on Sunday! The whole Sunday. It's your chance to wear a dress, speak poshly and -

I am saying this to EVERYONE... :P

Flame Phoenix said...

Which ones@ L.

Anonymous said...

Eden-What ball?

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

o whatever oldie

Uilliam Kinsella said...

and flame we are all minions we all have the same rights i know youve been here longer but still we all like the same book

Luciana said...

Heya, Eve. *hugs* The what?

Anonymous said...

Oh, sure I'll come. This Sunday?

I get to dance with...hmm...

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

its grand lynx

Uilliam Kinsella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynxia Lost said...

I don't think I can dance... *tries to dance and falls backwards into lake*

*swims back to shore and spits out water* Knew I couldn't...

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

ya flame

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

dont be so mean lol

Anonymous said...

Lynx-I'll probably fall in the volcano...I don't do ballroom...

Uilliam Kinsella said...

thats whats good about blogland you can do things you cant do in real life *dances the waltz perfectly *

Eve the ROCK said...

I shall dance...The Tango!

Luciana said...

Sounds like fun, Eve!

Gone, Hunger and Lies, Flame.

Hiya, everyone! *hugs*

Eve the ROCK said...

I sent you an email, Luce :P

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

whhhhhhhhhhhhgaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat i can dance and whos organising the ball

Lynxia Lost said...

Eden, teach me how to dance!! I'm crap!!! :(

Uilliam Kinsella said...

and kes there are no volcanoes near by

Anonymous said...

Hi L!

I shall dance the SALSA

(I have no clue what it is)

Eve the ROCK said...

Oh right, you got it xD

Cool! Sounds like a lot are looking forward to this! I'm glad it wasnt a failure :D

Lynxia Lost said...

Yeah there is, Eden. It's Nix's volcano. Just beyond the lake. *points*

Anonymous said...

Eden- Nix told me there was a volcano in Blogland....

Uilliam Kinsella said...

well eve is kinda organising and i was helping and lynxia its one two three one two three* shows lynxia how to waltz*

Lynxia Lost said...

Where is Nix? Is he still here? *looks around* Nix??!

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

we dont want this requime bal too turn out like last one.............*remembers calapsing ont the floor and getting sorrounded by shadows* i hate melencholia

Felis Wright said...

I walk away from my computer for a few minutes and suddenly everyone's dancing.... WHAT IS THIS SORCERY!?!?

Lynxia Lost said...

*falls over, again* I might just sit down for the whole thing...

Anonymous said...

Eve- there are too many people here obsessing over SP for it to be a failure.

Although I might be distant during it due to the arrival of KOTW.

Uilliam Kinsella said...

okay then but dont climb up it and fall in kes

Eve the ROCK said...

No one's ORGANISING it, Brave. It's just like hanging out here, except we dance like Skulduggery and China, dress like Kate Middleton and talk like Sir Reingington :P

Flame Phoenix said...

Eden and Brave, at least if you're going to tell me off use proper grammar.

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

eden read my comment on youre blog

Lynxia Lost said...

Apparently I have a posh accent anyway so I'll be all right. *is actually drinking Earl Grey* DON'T BRING MY ENGLISH HABITS INTO THIS!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Eden- I jump in it when no one's around...It's fun...

Eve the ROCK said...

I sent you LA ESNAIL, Lynxia!

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

aragh will you be quiet..........wait eden we should not talk properly too annoy him for callin us newbies and sayin we copied him

Uilliam Kinsella said...

i suppose you could lynxia as long as you talk to people and i dont know maybe tap your foot a bit you can do that cant you * smiles*

Anonymous said...

Lynx- I'm an Ameriminion and I like tea....

I think I'm overusing the ellipses...

Star Inkbright said...

Before I go- yeah, Gone has coloured pages. That's partially why they're so awesome. I ADORE the Gone covers. Black and another bright colour. So pretty.

People- Derek's very unlikely to include any of you. If he includes someone, it'll most likely be an old minion, coz he knows a lot of them.

Lynxia Lost said...

I replied Eve!

Uilliam Kinsella said...

okay brave but i might be having too much fun to notice

Nixion Strange said...

I'm still here...

Flame Phoenix said...

Ugh I give up..

Anonymous said...

Star- I know. it'll be soeone like Kallista or Eve.

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

so blah!

Lynxia Lost said...

I can do the pogo but it's hard in a dress... Yeah, I might just sit down...

Anonymous said...

NIX!

Star Inkbright said...

Lynxia - can I sit down and not dance with you? I can't dance. *smiles*

*really does go now*

Lynxia Lost said...

*tackle hugs Nix* Hello again!

Anonymous said...

Lynx- I am now curious as to what the pogo is...

Lynxia Lost said...

Okay Star!1

Kes, it's a punk dance from the 70's where you jump up and down and that's it.

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

so fwame watcha doin cantwaittill tda ballim gonna havea ball itell be awsious so yano come if yas want

Star Inkbright said...

Or Ivy. Derek knows her best out of all the minions, me think.

Anonymous said...

*Hands Nix a mustache and a waffle*

~#

Flame Phoenix said...

Kallista was already mentioned in the books. DB.

And I'm on longer than Eve!

Lynxia Lost said...

Yeah, she kinda stalks him...

Uilliam Kinsella said...

hey nix, now that you see all the people who are excited about it do you think it will be a failure

Anonymous said...

Flame-Very true...

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

how was that flame?could you read it

Flame Phoenix said...

And Ivy!

Nixion Strange said...

I think I won't enjoy it Eden

Anonymous said...

Nix, are you coming to the Ball?

Star Inkbright said...

*blinks at brave* Uh, WHAT? I read you commemt as something like:

Rhhbb tjklp zsy to fkfdy ball ehkvgfv come hxsk yeah tkvf daskpmb vahlg djvs no sekndsbi

Lynxia Lost said...

Nix, aw, you have to dance with me!!

Uilliam Kinsella said...

and dont remember kal being mentioned
* reads over db again*

Flame Phoenix said...

Brave, I couldn't. Because it was irreadable. Impossibly so.

Anonymous said...

Flame- I'm just saying the people I know have been on forever. I'm a major newbie, so I don't know how long people have been on.

Star Inkbright said...

*remembers me was meant to be going* Whoops. FOURS!

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

cant wait till the requim.......my tix is awsome eden and eve ill helporgnise it if you want

Robin Snowscar said...

This comment better work *growls*

Anonymous said...

Eden- Yeah, she is. She's there for the attack on the Necromancer nursing home.

Robin Snowscar said...

FINALLY

Anonymous said...

ROBIN!

Uilliam Kinsella said...

hey robin you goinng to the requiem ball

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

nixion its grand if you wont enjoy it but loads of people will so you no stop killin the situation

Lynxia Lost said...

Robin!! *glomps* Hey!!

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

hi robin

Uilliam Kinsella said...

okay kes ill read it when im at home

Anonymous said...

Brave- He was just saying that he probably woudn't go. Plus, he's a mass murderer. Do you really want him there?

Uilliam Kinsella said...

i goota go swimming see ya latr

Anonymous said...

Bye EDEN!

Lynxia Lost said...

I'm an assassin and I'm going.

Robin Snowscar said...

We're having a ball? *muses* When?

Eve the ROCK said...

I might disappear soon, warning

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

kal was mentioned lucky lukcky girl shes been on for like two years though so you no

Lynxia Lost said...

Bye Eden!

This Sunday, Robin!

Anonymous said...

I have a vendetta against Skul...And Lynx, you won't be able to assassinate people, cause you won't be able to sneak up on us.

Flame Phoenix said...

I g2g- Bye!

Lynxia Lost said...

Kes, you don't know what I could do!

Anonymous said...

Robin-It's a REQUIEM BALL!

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

wait i think derek has already wrote his books i may be wrong but the vid on this site he knows everything about alot of books

Anonymous said...

Lynx- Well if you're like Tesseract...

Lynxia Lost said...

Bye Flame!

Luciana said...

Sorry for being distant. Playing Spyro!


People that have been mentioned in books - like Livvy, Becky, Kallie etc.- are some of the older and more well known minions. Good luck to you guys wanting to be in one of the books. I believe that there are plenty of people that deserve to be known, which is the exact reason I shan't be asking to be mentioned in any of the books. Not to mention it being Derek's opinion that matters, anyway. :3

*wanders off to get some pop*

Eve the ROCK said...

Sunday, this Sunday, all day!

Anonymous said...

Brave- But he can possibly add in little scenes with characters that show up for about 2 or 3 sentences...

Eli (Ulcabhán) Brave said...

i cant wait fer it

Lynxia Lost said...

I was his apprentice, Kes. *bows*

Eve the ROCK said...

Bye Phoenix, Bye Eden!

Anonymous said...

Brave- How hard is it to spell the word "for" correctly?

Eve the ROCK said...

Kessie....did you call me OLD????

Anonymous said...

Lynx-Cool. I'm China's at the moment.

Luciana said...

Hi/bye, anyone that came/left. *hugs*

*starts talking in a Capitol accent*

Felis Wright said...

Just uploaded some stuff but I'm back now... * cues music *

Lynxia Lost said...

Very interesting... *looks at Kes and begins to take notes*

Eve the ROCK said...

*bugle call for Felis's return*

Anonymous said...

Lynx-What are you, a stalker? And I lived on my own on the streets from the time I was, so I can defend myself.

*Strikes karate pose. Falls over, and dusts off*

Anonymous said...

*5

Lynxia Lost said...

I'm not a stalker, I just need my files to be up-to-date so I can take you down - for the right price, of course.

Felis Wright said...

I do love a grand entrance...

Anonymous said...

Lynx-You're gonna be begging your employers to pay you double. At least.

Luciana said...

It's already Monday...!

He's been gone longer than I thought.

He did send me a message earlier saying i was awesome though... :3 which seems to make it easier.

Eve the ROCK said...

.....


HOLY CRAP.


I forgot about Thomas. :O

Lynxia Lost said...

*laughs* You got it wrong Kes, I don't beg.

Anonymous said...

Lynnx-You will be when I'm done with you.

*Begins setting out instruments of torture.*

Lynxia Lost said...

*laughs again* I seriously doubt you can do anything, to make me squirm.

Robin Snowscar said...

*has been watching comments for ages* Lynxia don't hurt the child.

Lynxia Lost said...

*whines* But Robin!!!!! *looks at Robin's stare and mutters* Okay... For now.

Anonymous said...

NOT FAIR!!! Why does nobody ever do anything for Ameriminions?!

Nixion Strange said...

I'm going to go now
Bye

Anonymous said...

ooh...HI PHEONIX GANDALF!


*begins preparing to peel the enamel off of Lynx's teeth*

Anonymous said...

Bye Nix!

Lynxia Lost said...

*hugs* Bye Nix!

Luciana said...

Gotta go do some work for this project. Bye! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

You got it!!! OHMYGOD, KESTREL YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

Lynxia Lost said...

Bye Luce!

Anonymous said...

Hey L, if you are leaving can I do the deds? Pweese?

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 4908   Newer› Newest»