Wednesday, August 22, 2012

No Place Like Home

Sitting in my hotel room, waiting for a radio interview... and then I'm going home.

I've enjoyed this tour. Yes, I hate leaving my life for weeks at a time, and staying in hotel after hotel and getting flight after flight is not exactly fun, but every reader I've met and book I've signed (no matter how hurriedly) just seems to replenish my energy.

I've met so many people from this Blog, from the Forums, from the Facebook page, and then thousands more, and each and every one of you have been good-humoured and cool. I'm not even going to MENTION the hyperventilating teenage girls.

I've been given loads of pictures, loads of letters (that I'll read on the flight home), loads of odd little toys and, er, marmite... which was nice of them...

The weather was almost bearable, even if the heat did seem to just magnify in certain places, and no event was anything less than fun. So thank you, Minions-with-funny-accents, for making this tour a great success.


In other news, some of you will have heard of the BBC shooting something Skulduggery-related. It's to do with the books- not a movie or a Skulduggery TV show (I'd have told you if it was)- but it is something cool and quirky and a lot of fun, and I'm dying to see their stylistic interpretation. It's going to be pretty short, I think, and I'm just sitting back and letting them do their own thing.


The next bit of the KOTW tour will focus on Ireland. For those of you who want to attend the launch in Eason bookshop in Dublin, either go to the Eason website or visit the Skulduggery Pleasant homepage and click on "Latest News". There's a whole host of signings in Cork and Swords and Drogheda and Kilkenny and Kildare, plus a rather unique event in the Mountains to the Sea Festival in Dun Laoighaire on September 5th. Here's what it says on the website:


Did you know that Derek Landy started his career writing screenplays? Did you know he is one of Ireland’s biggest cinema buffs, with a collection of memorabilia that makes movie nerds go weak at the knees? Joined by Eason’s Children’s Books Buyer (and wannabe Hobbit) David O’Callaghan, Derek Landy will share his favourite cinema moments in this exclusive festival event, where he’ll highlight some of the films that have inspired his phenomenal Skulduggery Pleasant series.
If we ask very nicely, he may even show us some of his original props and costume pieces from the likes of Superman and Alien. If we don’t ask nicely, he might just demonstrate some of his black-belt karate moves on poor Bilbo O’Callaghan! Either way, a fantastic evening’s entertainment lies in store, so make sure you’re there to witness the silver-screen shenanigans! Of course, Derek will also be talking about his new book, Kingdom of the Wicked, as well as signing after the event.






4,841 comments:

1 – 200 of 4841   Newer›   Newest»
NOM Ominous said...

Ooh my god I got first!
Hi Derek! I have returned

Schrodinger's Cat said...

I'm going to miss having you in my country, Derek. =[ Good luck with the Ireland touring! Did you get Vegemite as a present by the way?

NOM Ominous said...

I happen to be a big fan of myself.

NOM Ominous said...

Pshh now I feel silly...

The Blade Alchemist said...

Fourth!!!
And Derek, you were amazing! I was one of the hyperventilating teenage girls, after all. ;)

Schrodinger's Cat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Schrodinger's Cat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Schrodinger's Cat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Blade Alchemist said...

Damn. :p

By the way, this is also the Book Addict Molly! :D

Schrodinger's Cat said...

As was I =]

NOM Ominous said...

And I don't get what the website says. I've never heard any of that awesome stuff about you.































This may possibly be where I go hide under a rock or something....




(please don't use your karate on me Derek)


I'm too young

Schrodinger's Cat said...

XD

NOM Ominous said...

I'm actually afraid I may never find myself before Derek in awe watching him sign his books.
Because I am a canadiminion.
That, or hopefully if I do meet him, there will be a miracle and somehow I'll be able to open my mouth even slightly and chat with him.
But I doubt that will happen. It doesn't work with anyone else, I have to wish really hard for it to work with Derek.

I just can't or don't ttalk. :(

Schrodinger's Cat said...

Canada, ey? :)

NOM Ominous said...

And to male matters worse my iPods TIME is completely off!

NOM Ominous said...

It's eh schrodinger

Schrodinger's Cat said...

Apologies

Schrodinger's Cat said...

I was close

NOM Ominous said...

Yea? How's that supposed to teach yah?
You think after WARS people smile and say, "well, we were close."
and I suppose then they would laugh and roll down a hill into infernal lava.
"oops" they would say "next time I thin- bllllaoorghhh......."


NOM Ominous said...

Excuse my punctuation and possibly spelling, I am typing on a deranged iPod. I just had to teach it that it was actually late at night... Ahand not 6.51...!
Stupid silly little thing

NOM Ominous said...

Oh yes so do I... But damnit I didn't say so. I hope you can always find minions' energy as a special charge for your own.
There that's sorta okay. Right?! Right??!
*eyes wide*
*eyes fall out*
*picks up jawbreakers and shoves them in sockets*
oh wait....

*cats come to help start the proscess of the removing of the jawbreakers*

damn typing on iPods is boring.

NOM Ominous said...

I gotta go to bed. Maybe I'll be less growtchy. However everthing that may have sounded groutchy was actually a joke. I hope you guys realised that. It's what happens when all the funny is outta me. I grasp onto everthing. It's hard being me. Sigh....

JonathonMoore. said...

(Yawn) Its 4:57 over here

Unknown said...

Can't wait to watch!
though, I do have to wait until Halloween for the Canadian release.
just peachy

Kribu said...

Almost considering flying to Ireland... even though I'm not even a teenage girl. (I would, probably, hyperventilate anyway, though.)

But, alas, can't do. Not this year anyway. Sigh.

A.M.M. said...

Hey Derek, have you heard the Raising Cain podcast yet? The first episode is on Podomatic! -Dan

A.M.M. said...

http://www.raisingcain.podomatic.com

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

DEEEEEERRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEKKKKK!!!




Just so you know


1.) Be sure to read my letter! YOU WILL LOVE IT! Especially the part where I dreamed about KOTW...


2.) YOU HAVE TO COME TO MY SP PARTY THIS YEAR. It's your BIRTHDAY party. Ask someone you know for a plane ticket to America or something!

3.) Why can't there be a competition HERE? Pleeeeeeeease? Something that involves meeting you?

4.) Also! If you ARE making a movie, I call dibs on being Valkyrie! Ha! I called it!


5.) Hello! I'm insane!

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

Oh, and Derek, I hope you have had your experience dealing with hyperventilating teenage girls, because when I meet you next year, it'll be even crazier.


However, maybe I could meet you THIS year... *cough come to me party this year cough*

JonathonMoore. said...

Ah insanity, A wonderful pastime

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

Insanity has been taken hostage by me.

JonathonMoore. said...

Hey Val *Waves at Val*

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

Hello Jonathon! *picks up an arm and waves to him with it* *tosses it at his head, and the hand hits him in the face*

JonathonMoore. said...

*Jonathon laughs* I see your still insane. You really must tell me what your holding your reflection hostage for. :)

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

Ah. Yes, well, I always thought it would be fun to interrogate myself, you know? I mean, yes, it's incredibly disconcerting, but you know, still fun.

Anonymous said...

I was at the Morley signings and got to meet Derek for the first time! It was awesome. I gave him my favorite book to sign, [mortal coil] and hes like: "Is this your favorite book, not the latest one?" I said, "Nope."

He seemed really surprised, somewhat impressed that someone actually had an opinion of their own. :D

Loved it!!!

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

Derek, do you have a Superman cape? Because it you do, I have to ask: do you run around your house with it on when no one's looking?

~Acacia Volt~ said...

We’re all going CA-RAY-ZEE on the Facebook page, Derek! Thanks for the clarification!

And Marmite? I got you Vegemite. And Timtams. In a shoe box. Vegemite is cool. You should eat Vegemite, now.

Can’t WAIT for this interpretation! Timothy will surely make a brilliant Skulduggery.

I… I was hyperventilating THAT much, was I? Siriusly, I had reason to. I mean, have you met yourself lately?

Eve the ROCK said...

Yep, that's me.... The hyperventilating teenage girl.... :P

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

Hello Eve!

Jophiel said...

Hey! I was at the Melbourne signing and happily, I was one of those hyperventilating teenage girls.

DEREK! YOU SAID YOU LIKED MY GLOVES! THEY WERE A LATE BIRTHDAY PRESENT! THEY WERE BLUE AND HAD BLACK LACE ON THEM!












Just realized that I'm an idiot, I wrote the whole thing above holding onto the shift bar instead of pressing 'caps lock'.

I'm an idiot!

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Hi everybody I'm back * chops down door with axe

Jophiel said...

Hi MR. Threatening! Your scary.
I'm Random!












**Makes stupid faces at computer screen**

Jophiel said...

Also, I'm known as I Love Billy Ray Sanguine

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Well you see my name name implies some degree of fear and your s well how dare you kill tanith

~Acacia Volt~ said...

http://www.mybookcorner.com.au/articles/712-author-interview-derek-landy.html

GUISE! IT’S THE INTERVIEW!

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

Yes, well, I'm Valkyrie Cain! Otherwise known as Darquesse! I WILL KILL YOU ALL!


*rides off on a unicorn*

Jophiel said...

Why wont anyone reply?




































Derek, you like my gloves! Also, when you weren't looking I was one of the hyperventilating teenage girls in Melbourne! I LOVE YOU!

Jophiel said...

Yeah, I kill Tanith using my boyfriend's strait razor.


Hi everybody, I'm Billy Ray, don't you just love me girl?



Isn't he just SO sweet?

Jophiel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

If you consider nearly getting your throat slashed by him as sweet, then yes, Billy-Ray is positively cuddly.

Jophiel said...

You should see his face! He is like :O



He is so red! Don't tell him there is a trash for the comments! Please!

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

Oh Billy-Raaaaaaay, there's a trash for the comments!

Jophiel said...

Yeah, he actually saved me from the skeleton and Ghastly. I was at a club and i saw them and I was like 'OMG! Got to get out' They chased me into a dark alley and then Billy Ray was there with Tanith and saved the day!

Jophiel said...

Don't say that!

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

Well, he is a criminal. And he did try to murder me. Multiple times.

Jophiel said...

SEE?!

Jophiel said...

Yeah, but you stole his razor! He hates that. I almost threw it out yesterday. . .

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

So? My life versus his razor. I think I win.


I repeat: HE TRIED TO KILL ME.

Jophiel said...

But he said that he fancied Tanith to you, that means he'd never actually kill you. He trusts you!

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

*frowns* The only reason he didn't kill me was because he thinks it's crueler to let me live. He doesn't trust me.

Jophiel said...

And I saw how many people he had to kill in order to get that razor and the title 'hit man deluxe'
He has a beautiful place in Texas. It's a farm and he has a pet horse named Steph. Yeah, Steph

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

Hit man deluxe? He's a coward.

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Ok well guys I found a way I could be in the books it could be a longshot listen to this there's eventually gonna be more teleporters than fletcher natural talents and all maybe Derek can make fletcher mention it like there's another teleporter me

Jophiel said...

He's always be quite the lier. Billy Ray is a genius. He fooled Ghastly into thinking that he had feelings for his tanith

Jophiel said...

Good Idea! Mr, Threatening. Can I call you Eden?

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

Hmmm. Well, I have to go - probably to save the world from the Faceless Ones or something - so bye!


*gets in the Bentley and leaves*

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Somewhere like aus new zee land or something

Jophiel said...

HE IS NO COWARD! HE IS SWEET STRONG AND BEAUTIFUL!




**starts crying. Billy Ray pick up the keyboard**

Your lucky you ain't here. You made my darlin' cry.

*Glares**

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

WAIT! ONE LAST THING!




Derek! Party! You! Come! PLEASE!



Your editors have my email address (and my normal one, for that matter) so if you can will you PLEASE - I beg of you - send me an email about whether you can come or not?

Uilliam Kinsella said...

And yes you may call me eden

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

*punches Sanguine across the jaw and runs off, leaving Blogland*

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Ooh a fight. holds death rose back. So val can get away

Mayan said...

Hello!

Jophiel said...

I just got away from those stinkin' gods. Rose hates 'em! 1 full month and me girl goes to hysterics due to the Skeleton takin' her into custody. She has a major crush on Ravel too





**Smiles at Death's tear swollen face**

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Hey maya what do you think of my idea for getting into the books

Jophiel said...

"Eden! Let do of me! She punched Billy Ray!" Starts crying again and wonders if she can come to a party?

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Now calm down . Punches rose in the face and runs off

Selena Gasp said...

Hi, this is so cool!

Jophiel said...

Hey can you help me get into the books too? I'd love that! Death Rose and Eden Threatening.

P.S. I'm an adept. I can make gravity go different ways. And I can make people go into trances and make them see different things

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

NO! IT IS MY PARTY!



However, if you want to see what last year's party was like...

http://bringingskulduggerytothemasses.blogspot.com/2011/10/here-are-pictures-from-party-and-of.html



And, even BETTER...


http://dereklandy.blogspot.com/2011/10/first-competition-ends.html

Mayan said...

@Eden
Pretty Good!
But I don't think he will introduce another teleporter cos ... wait a sec... that's a spoiler.
RIVER SONG MOMENT!

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Hello selene welcome to the wondrous and exciting world of blog land . Punches rose again

Selena Gasp said...

78 comments,this is the closet I have ever come to being first. HEY WAIT WHEN DID DEREK POST THIS, HE STILL MIGHT BE ON HERE!

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

Speaking of River Song moments...


Chapter 17 of Mortal Coil:



"Hello, sweetie," Marr smiled.

Jophiel said...

Calls Billy Ray

"Honey, Eden Threatening just punched me in the face!"
"What?! To my girl? He's gonna pay"
"What are you going to do about it?"
"What do you think darlin'? Neck or wrist?"
Smiles evily, "Neck."

Mayan said...

Hi Dew/Selena/realname/vena/you
@Rose Are you an Nz minion?

Harmony Dew (aka a Nac mac feegle) said...

I have a passionate hating for maths.

Jophiel said...

He punched me twice!

Harmony Dew (aka a Nac mac feegle) said...

ROSE I HAVE NEVER MET YOU BEFORE, HI!

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Well then I can change but I am not going to give up I will be in the books even if I have to threaten derek
And sure rose as long as you don't cramp my style

Jophiel said...

No, I'm an Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!

Mayan said...

@Valyrie MIND-BLOWN!

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mayan said...

Oh oh oh

Jophiel said...

I wont, as long as you apoligise for punching me in the face, TWICE








If you do, I'll call of my honey bunny

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Sorry for punching you rose .kicks sanguine in the groin . Now call him off

Harmony Dew (aka a Nac mac feegle) said...

Hi Eden, Hi Maya, Hi Rose again. :)

Chelsea said...

Glad i got to meet you! Now i'm wondering if i mighhhtttt have been hyperventilating.... Nope... Maybe... Ah well! I was in ADELAIDE (dymocks) :D

Mayan said...

@Selena
What Cultraulness are you going to beeeee?

Jophiel said...

Maya, it's Oi! Oi! Oi!

Jophiel said...

**Counts to ten slowly** Fine

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Yeah hi five rose for their new partnership if there's no teleporters I'm going to have to think of something else

Mayan said...

I know. I was going to say oh... cos I thought you were this girl from my school.
Nice to meet you!
Meanwhile...*Tanith Regenerates*

Jophiel said...

K

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

Derekkkkkkkk, read this:


http://valkyriesstories.blogspot.com/2012/08/surprise.html

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Why does everyone think I'm a girl this is the last time I AM A BOY anyone who gets it wrong will face my wrath

Jophiel said...

Tanith is dead, I went troll on her

Jophiel said...

I knew you were a guy, I don't know why. . . P.S. I think your out of milk

Mayan said...

Tanith EATS trolls daily.

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Sharpens knife to stab any mistake makers

Uilliam Kinsella said...

I don't like milk

JonathonMoore. said...

Eden, no offence, but Eden sounds... Girlie! *Steps into a force field to avoid a certain someones wrath*

Jophiel said...

Are you out of milk???

Mayan said...

Hey Jonothon!

Jophiel said...

HE IS NOT A GIRL! Do you think I'm a girl???

Harmony Dew (aka a Nac mac feegle) said...

Sorry, I am playing on Google translate again...

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Jonathan don't make me disintegrate your other arm
And I got Eden from the Chelsea player eden hazard and threatening from frightening jones
Destroys force field and punches Jon

Jophiel said...

Jonothon, your mean! I kill people with Billy Ray but you, insulting my friend? Unforgivable. Eden, teleport over to my place so we can show Jonothon what were made of!

Uilliam Kinsella said...

And no I'm in a hotel we are leaving today but we have milk not that I would drink it
Hits Jonathan again

Harmony Dew (aka a Nac mac feegle) said...

Rose, I know someone who's middle name is Rose. She is very annoying. Hey, that's just like what I said to Jonathon, its true though, both of the things I said

Jophiel said...

Dia duit, tá ardaigh bás. Conas atá tú???

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Gets rosé and punches Jonathan again

Mayan said...

*Shakes fist* Gasp!!!
Choose an account already :)
Also what culture are you going to be?

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Ta me go Maith

Jophiel said...

Oh, sorry, people are talking in my empty house. LOL!

Jophiel said...

Goes to Jonothon's with Eden. Were in your bedroom!

Mayan said...

bye Eden!

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Kay
hits Jon again
this is soo easy

Jophiel said...

Eden's leaving? I'm stuck in a random house by myself.

**Takes out phone and calls billy ray**

"Sorry you have no credit, please recharge"




Anyone have change for a pay phone??

Jophiel said...

Eden, come back and take me home to Billy Ray! PLEASE!

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Uses power symbols disintegrate jons other arm
What are you going to do now sucka

JonathonMoore. said...

'm BACK!!! *Gets punched* Hey!

Mayan said...

*starts humming payphone*
Cos I'm at a payphone trying to call home...

Jophiel said...

Smiles as I see Billy Ray come out of the ground at my feet. Eden, I'm goin' home with me honey bunny now

Uilliam Kinsella said...

I'm not leaving and sure I'll bring you back what are friends for : )
Teleports rose to sanguine

Jophiel said...

No, Billy Ray comes and joins the fun!

Punches Jono in da face bro!

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Maya I love that song I had it stuck in my head for a week
All of my change I've spent on you

Jophiel said...

Thanks Eden! I love you!


Billy Ray looks at his straight razor to Eden threateningly.

Whoops

JonathonMoore. said...

BBS guys

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Well Jon is armless get it so
knocks
jons teeth out

Jophiel said...

Can anybody tell me why? I'm lonely like a satellite?

Jophiel said...

Let's start a karaoke!


What shall we sing?

Jophiel said...

Can anybody hear me?

Mistical Future said...

Hi ... if any one is on?

Mayan said...

WAIT A SECOND
That sounds like MIKA

We shall sing... Summer lovin?

Jophiel said...

GtG

Bye, I love you all!










Kisses Billy Ray as I sink into the ground

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Now billy ray you don't want to do something youll regret
Teleports behind him and puts him in a sleeper hold
Playing with fire is he dead na just sleepin

Mayan said...

Bye Rose!
Hey Future! Not meaning to be a Malfoy but you spelt mystical wrong... unless you meant to do that. Then just ignore this

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Hi mystical cant call you mist cause zathract is mist

Mistical Future said...

hi all i'm Mistical but you can all me Misty
*Shakes everyones hands

Mistical Future said...

hi all i'm Mistical but you can all me Misty
*Shakes everyones hands

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Yeah I only noticed that now I spelled it right though

Miss Cain; The Aussie Ninja Stalker said...

helloooooooo

it was nice to meet you Derek!!
I wonder if you're going to put up that picture I drew for you...

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Hi misty that reminds me anyone going to see the hobbit I read the book and it's gonna be brilliant

Mayan said...

Good morning/evening/etc. Miss Cain!

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Hi miss Cain I hope he does I'd like to see it

Mayan said...

Hobbit...Nz?

Miss Cain; The Aussie Ninja Stalker said...

the afternoon here, Maya
my new school is AWESOME

although I go there in 2014, it's still cool

Mistical Future said...

woops i did it twice
and yes i did mean to spell it wrong but thanks for cheking

oh i hav enews on the BBC Skulduggery thing!

Timothy Renouf is playing Skulduggery

but that's it to what i know

Mayan said...

WILL.GOOGLE.HIM.NOW.

Miss Cain; The Aussie Ninja Stalker said...

I'm on the BBC website RIGHT NOW
looking for anything else...

Mistical Future said...

this is his twitter page
https://twitter.com/TimothyRenouf
and he talks a little about the SP thing

Harmony Dew (aka a Nac mac feegle) said...

Hey Eden, why you no have any blogs?

Uilliam Kinsella said...

I already googled him and checked the page where he tweeted

Miss Cain; The Aussie Ninja Stalker said...

thanks Misty!

*copies and pastes link*

*opens it*

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Oh I haven't done it yet every time I'm on I'm here with you guys

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Yeah and pixate what magic do you do

Harmony Dew (aka a Nac mac feegle) said...

Hi Mistical, WE SHOULD SING A THOUSAND YEARS BY CHRISTINA PERII!

Harmony Dew (aka a Nac mac feegle) said...

I have to go bye bye, see you guys!!

Mistical Future said...

"your welcome" Misty says to miss Cain

Miss Cain; The Aussie Ninja Stalker said...

bye Harmony!

*is reading his Twitter page*

*squeals in excitment*

Mayan said...

Bye Dew!

Mistical Future said...

:( bye Harmony! have a good day!!!

Eve the ROCK said...

Yaaaaay! I went outside to collect the clothes, expecting cold winter chills, and I didn't get one shiver down my spine! There was a breeze, but it wasn't cold! The air had a certain thickness to it, and it was actually a bit WARM! SPRING IS ALMOST MAKING AN APPEARANCE!

Uilliam Kinsella said...

One of the kids on the twitter page said renouf was the shuttle bugs I think I speak for us all when I say Derek is our only messiah

Mistical Future said...

brb i gota do some thing i should be back in 15-30 min

see u all soon

Mayan said...

Hai Eve!

Miss Cain; The Aussie Ninja Stalker said...

bye Misty!

hi Eve!

Eden, I saw that comment
awesome

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Maya what do you think is renouf the new messiah or is it the golden god

Mayan said...

Golden God!
I trust that Renouf will do a good job.

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Hope so I always thought it woul be someone like depp for the real movie

Mayan said...

Is Renouf irish?
Also who did the skulduggery audio on the UK site?

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Don't know but he's not irish

Eve the ROCK said...

Help!

i werent here did u see my bro runing into the hall today som embra

What does it MEAN?

Miss Cain; The Aussie Ninja Stalker said...

Eve, maybe what it means:

I wasn't here. Did you see my friend running into the hall today?

and I haven't a clue what the last bit is

Eve the ROCK said...


"Did u just call me a

B****

well b**** means dog..right

And dogs bark, bark comes from trees

And trees are a part of nature

And nature is BeAuTiFuL

So thanks for the
COMPLEMENT"




Yeah..... But that's what all the b****es say!


Haha no im kidding that's quite clever. I wonder what they'll say if I call them a moron...




Eve the ROCK said...

"Som embra".... Maybe it's Spanish.

Mayan said...

I sometimes call people oxymorons and idioms cos they don't know what oxymorons and idioms are. Tis funny

Miss Cain; The Aussie Ninja Stalker said...

my friend told me that b***h thing before

quite smart

Mayan said...

Embra is the capital of Scotland if that helps...

Nicole Fudge (Nicolette Croga) said...

Awww it's so nice to hear you had a great tour! I have been looking at some of the gifts the guys on the facebook page were giving you and it's hilarious to say the least.

I also loved your reaction when ever people would say hi from Becky xD I swear that girl is infamous

Can't wait to see this 20 minutes thing the BBC is doing- it sounds awesome and it will be a nice distraction from the ending of KOTW- yes damn it I'm still in shock :P

But don't worry no spoilers from me ^_^

Enjoy your radio chat!

-Nicolette

Jophiel said...

What did I miss? And Billy Ray don't like you Eden!

Jophiel said...

Did we end up singing karaoke??

Mayan said...

Hi Rose (Tyler)!!!

Miss Cain; The Aussie Ninja Stalker said...

WB Death

and no, no karaoke

Jophiel said...

Hello? Eden? Misty? Nicole? Maya? Miss Cain?

Jophiel said...

Oh! No karaoke? Hey where is Eden? Billy Ray owes him a few stabs

Jophiel said...

Also Billy Ray is sorry for acting like a jerk to you Miss Cain and the rest, not you jono

Mistical Future said...

I'm baaaaack

sup every one!

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 4841   Newer› Newest»