Friday, November 12, 2010

The Approach


It is Awards time again, and you can vote for your favourite Irish book of the year here- http://www.irishbookawards.ie/PublicVote.aspx

This year I’m going up against my good friend Sarah Webb and the wonderful John Boyne, so it’s going to be close. I’m also up against Marie-Louise Fitzpatrick- I haven’t met her yet, but I’ve heard great things...

Now, even though you are my Minions, and you would die horribly for my own amusement- which I DO appreciate- feel free to vote for whatever book you prefer. It doesn’t have to be mine.

There, now that THAT’S over, I can tell you what I’ve been thinking about for the past few days. I’ve been trying to figure out what the new book IS.

The first book was an adventure, through and through. Young girl snatched away from her ordinary life into a world of sorcerers and vampires and ancient gods… Yep, that’s adventure.

Playing With Fire was a monster movie of a book. You had the Grotesquery being reanimated, you had the Torment turning into that huge spider, you had a fight between the two and lots of running and screaming… Yep, monster movie.

The third book, of course, that was the Whodunnit- that was the murder mystery. Aside from everything else going on, there was a killer stalking teleporters, and a (possibly) surprise twist at the end… Definitely a Whodunnit.

Naturally, Dark Days was a revenge flick. That’s pretty obvious.

Mortal Coil was my Invasion of the Body Snatchers- a fantastic movie that I loved when I was a teenager. It’s also my version of The Thing, possibly the best horror movie of all time.

But what, I’ve been wondering, is the next book going to be? What handy little label can I give it? What approach should I take? And the more I thought about it, the clearer it got, and now, NOW, I have it.

The next book is the culmination of all the Necromancer stories and plots and themes, and so in one corner, we have the Death Bringer, and in the other corner, we have the person who has returned simply to DESTROY the Death Bringer- we have Lord Vile. Two hugely powerful people with astonishing levels of magic, battling it out. We’re talking tidal waves of darkness. We’re talking people being punched through buildings.

Add in the fact that now the twins know magic exists, and are making normal life tough for Valkyrie, and now she’s doing everything she can to protect her secret identity from the rest of her family.

Hugely powerful people. Secret identities. MASSIVE battles.

The next book is, let’s face it, the darkest superhero story you’re ever going to read. With a bucketload of horror.

Sweet. 

3,757 comments:

1 – 200 of 3757   Newer›   Newest»
Laura Jordan said...

first :)

Laura Jordan said...

derek, how would i go about getting my book published?

Dragona Pine said...

DEREK I'M SO GOING TO VOTE fOR YOU!

Dragona Pine said...

SOUNDS AWSOME DEREK, I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL IT COMES OUT!

Laura Jordan said...

ovbs gonna vote for Derek!!!!

Dragona Pine said...

He said it doesn't have to be him... so some people won't... I'm just saying that I will... but everyone on here is probably going to vote for Derek... unless they're TRAITORS!

Nicole Fudge (Nicolette Croga) said...

AHHAA I'm in top 10 :]

Laura Jordan said...

cant wait for book 6!! the anticipation is driving me insane!! did i mention i am doing my a-level english coursework on Skulduggery Pleasant XD

Dragona Pine said...

Voting... just need to comfirm my vote :D


Skulduggery Pleasant Mortal Coil :D

Naomi Wiflath said...

Darkest one yet? I look forward to that! :D

Nicole Fudge (Nicolette Croga) said...

oooh just voting :D ... book 6 why are you so far away ....

Dragona Pine said...

Dragona Pine has now voted for Skulduggery Pleasant Mortal Coil :D

Star Lord said...

Sweet indeed!

Star Lord said...

Voted for SPMC!!!

Dragona Pine said...

I haven't even heard of the other books... I just scrolled down until I saw SP, and then voted :D I hope you appriciate it Derek!

Star Lord said...

I'm going to se Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows the 1st day it comes out with the school!!!

Dragona Pine said...

Nice Sarthacus...

Nicole Fudge (Nicolette Croga) said...

I wish my school could do that but no ... my schools GAY! ...

wish I was in scotland right now ..

Dragona Pine said...

Hmm...

Nicole Fudge (Nicolette Croga) said...

*yawns* your kidding me .. only been awake for an hour

Dragona Pine said...

Lol Nicolette... that's just how I feel...

Star Lord said...

O...



SCOTLAND THE GREAT,

IS NEVER FLOURISHED BY HATE,

SCOTLAND THE GREAT,

HAS SEVEN MILLION OLD MATES!!!

Star Lord said...

Brb...

Nicole Fudge (Nicolette Croga) said...

it sucks Dragona truely does .... ok sarthacus

Dragona Pine said...

I had another dream about the future... I'm very tired, I feel sick, I'm pale and I can't stop shivering... I hope I won't have another tonight...

Skyril A.K.A the Vociferous Chatterer, Loyal Forever and Always, The Ever-Present, the Pluviophile said...

......Awesome.....
:D brb
Have to vote then make absolutely certain ALL my friends vote for the BEST author ON THE PLANET! Which is you, :] of course.

Dragona Pine said...

Hi Skyril...

Dragona Pine said...

Nicolette, have you read my fanfic?

Nicole Fudge (Nicolette Croga) said...

What was it about ?

Nicole Fudge (Nicolette Croga) said...

no ... why is there more?

Skyril A.K.A the Vociferous Chatterer, Loyal Forever and Always, The Ever-Present, the Pluviophile said...

Hullo, Dragona :]

Dragona Pine said...

Yes Nicolette... there's a new-ish part up that you haven't commented on...

Star Lord said...

Urgh, I have fallen into a deep depression.

Genesisnx said...

So will we be seeing Skulduggery in Batmans spandex? LOL

Star Lord said...

There are these twins in my class, we call them the "Muffin Twins" cos their last name rhymes.

Me and my friends couldn't remember the answers for the French test, so we wrote them on out wrists.

Muffin 1 told Muffin 2, and we were told in fr to show out arms.


Me and some of my best friend shave now got huge punnys.


I swear to god, if they had balls I would kick them and they would come out of their ears.

Star Lord said...

* shave = have


Hate the twins.

Star Lord said...

Guys... where are you???

Star Lord said...

Aww, I'm alone.


Great, mor edepression.


See-ya.

: (

Dragona Pine said...

Nooooo I'm here sarthacus!

Star Lord said...

...



AND back!

Dragona Pine said...

Hi...

Dragona Pine said...

I will volunteer myself... it's my speciality afterall :D

Dragona Pine said...

*rugby tackles one of the twins, throwing him and knocking him out as he faceplants the floor*


Say to him I have a 6ft 3 and a half friend who will batter them :D

Dragona Pine said...

Noooo don't Kallista!


*dives in slow motion towards her*


Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Dragona Pine said...

Dooonnn'''ttt goooooooooooooooo!


*continues diving, clearing sofas and chairs*

Dragona Pine said...

*nearing Kallista now*


Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Dragona Pine said...

*smashes into lamp post*


I wasn't expecting that...


*gets up and continues diving in slow motion*

Dragona Pine said...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, ddddooooooonnnn'tttttt gooooooooo!


*grabs Kallista*


Yey, I made it!


*continues flying and smashes into a glass door*

Ouch...

Dragona Pine said...

*cries*


Please come on!

Dragona Pine said...

Thanks Kallista for helping me up...



Bye...

Star Lord said...

BACK!!!


And soon going!


I have to go to the God dammed scouts.


Meh.

And the twins aren't Fred and Geroge, they'r egirls.


Aww, bye all.


: ' (

Dragona Pine said...

*dives in slow motion at goldfish*


Aaaa Frriiieennnndddd!



*goldfish starts backing away*


Iii'mmm yooouuurrrr fffrriiieeennnnnnddddd!


*changes direction somehow and gets squished under a bulldozer*

Oops...

Skyril A.K.A the Vociferous Chatterer, Loyal Forever and Always, The Ever-Present, the Pluviophile said...

~takes out a car of chocolate~
Anyone want some?

Skyril A.K.A the Vociferous Chatterer, Loyal Forever and Always, The Ever-Present, the Pluviophile said...

car=bar

Dragona Pine said...

I want a car of chocolate!


*dives for chocolate in slow motion*



Giiivvveee mmeeeee thhheee ccchhooocccooolaaattteee!


Iiittt willlll hhellpp mmyy ttiirreddness!


*misses the chocolate and goes splat against a giant refresher*

Lunar Tears said...

Mr Landy, I will vote for you!

Can't wait for April :)

Skyril A.K.A the Vociferous Chatterer, Loyal Forever and Always, The Ever-Present, the Pluviophile said...

~Slices chunk of chocolate and hands it to Dragona who's laying flat on the ground~

Dragona Pine said...

I'm going insane :D


*dives for squidward in slow motion*


Sqquiiidddwwwaaarrrrddd!

Dragona Pine said...

*catches the chocolate in mid-air, continues flying at squidward*

Lunar Tears said...

Who's squidward?

Dragona Pine said...

Ooh... pretty lights... lets go up there! :D


*flies upwards and gets hit by jumbojet, crashing down and landing next to squidward*

Lunar Tears said...

note to self: need to watch The Thing

Dragona Pine said...

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&source=imghp&biw=1020&bih=516&q=squidward&gbv=2&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=




SQUIDWARD!

Lunar Tears said...

Who's squidward?

Skyril A.K.A the Vociferous Chatterer, Loyal Forever and Always, The Ever-Present, the Pluviophile said...

~Just stands watch dragona whilst munching on chocolate~

Indeed those lights ARE pretty.

Lunar Tears said...

Who'll be watching the new Harry Potter movie when it comes out?

*hand raises instantly*

Dragona Pine said...

*jumps up and down whilst munching chocolate*


I LIKE CHEESE, WEEEEE!

Dragona Pine said...

*raises hand although it is covered in jumbojet parts*

Dragona Pine said...

Aahhh!


The aliens are after me!


*runs away from Wonka, goes head first into a tree*

Skyril A.K.A the Vociferous Chatterer, Loyal Forever and Always, The Ever-Present, the Pluviophile said...

~raises hand~
In fact, Ive watch all but two of the Harry Potters already out in order to catch up
~smirks~
MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dragona Pine said...

*runs around in circles waiting for someone to come on*


This is a good way to pass the time, trying to deny my own ill feelings...


*goes head first into a packet of lego*


LEGO, YEY!

Dragona Pine said...

*builds racing car*


Brum, Brum!




*gets in it, accidentaly crashes into helicopter*


So that's where the spare parts went...


*grabs helicopter and makes a hideout for me*

Skyril A.K.A the Vociferous Chatterer, Loyal Forever and Always, The Ever-Present, the Pluviophile said...

Did you know while traveling underwater I met an unusual man near a giant cupcake?

Dragona Pine said...

*goes into hideout, rocking back and forth*


Do not, become... INSANE!

Dragona Pine said...

I am lonely... so lonely... must become insane to pass the time...

*continues rocking*

Skyril A.K.A the Vociferous Chatterer, Loyal Forever and Always, The Ever-Present, the Pluviophile said...

His name was lollipop. While we were waiting for the bus he told me his story.

Dragona Pine said...

Think about... nice things... nice things... nice things... WHAT'S NICE!?

Skyril A.K.A the Vociferous Chatterer, Loyal Forever and Always, The Ever-Present, the Pluviophile said...

He grew up on earth. His dad was a con artist and his mom made some extra money combing elephants.

Dragona Pine said...

*continues rocking*



CHEEESSEE!

Skyril A.K.A the Vociferous Chatterer, Loyal Forever and Always, The Ever-Present, the Pluviophile said...

He never went to Venus, but he thought he should get a job anyway. He met a man that worked with training lobsters and offered to teach him his trade.

Dragona Pine said...

I'm a lobster!


Wait no, I'm a lonelyhippopotomusgirrafeelephantzebra thing...

Skyril A.K.A the Vociferous Chatterer, Loyal Forever and Always, The Ever-Present, the Pluviophile said...

Lollipop accepted. He then devoted his life to catching a rhinosaurus.

Skyril A.K.A the Vociferous Chatterer, Loyal Forever and Always, The Ever-Present, the Pluviophile said...

He wrote book about how he learned to fly. Then rode an alpaca to Kansas.

Dragona Pine said...

Lead...

Skyril A.K.A the Vociferous Chatterer, Loyal Forever and Always, The Ever-Present, the Pluviophile said...

Lollipop's book was a success and everyone flew to Nassau.
After hearing his story I truly learned the value of insanity.

Skyril A.K.A the Vociferous Chatterer, Loyal Forever and Always, The Ever-Present, the Pluviophile said...

I got on the but to the hippo's lair, and decided to be just like Mr. Lollipop.

Dragona Pine said...

Hmm... nice story... when I grow up I want to be a chocolate bar :D

Skyril A.K.A the Vociferous Chatterer, Loyal Forever and Always, The Ever-Present, the Pluviophile said...

Oooo What a lovely idea!

Dragona Pine said...

I know :D

Skyril A.K.A the Vociferous Chatterer, Loyal Forever and Always, The Ever-Present, the Pluviophile said...

You know, if I were an Oscar Meyer weenier, Then everyone would be in love with me!

Dragona Pine said...

Hmm... CHEESE SPREAD ON CHIPS!

Skyril A.K.A the Vociferous Chatterer, Loyal Forever and Always, The Ever-Present, the Pluviophile said...

So what ought we do in the meantime????

Lunar Tears said...

I had a dream a man walked up to me and asked me if I wanted some ham. I said no and he walked off...

that's it

Dragona Pine said...

I know...


It's time for!


*drum roll*

The Random Dragona Conversation Of The Day!

Dragona Pine said...

*fanfare of trumpets*

Lunar Tears said...

I JUST HAD CHIPS!

THEY WERE GREASY!

Skyril A.K.A the Vociferous Chatterer, Loyal Forever and Always, The Ever-Present, the Pluviophile said...

Oh oh! Yes! Yes!!
~claps hands~

Lunar Tears said...

*PLAYS TROMBONE*

Geckogirl said...

woop deffo voting for you derek ovs!
ahh but now you've figured out what this book is gonna be, you have to think about what the NEXT book is gonna be. AND the next, and the next and the next...and then i suppose thats it...yeah.

SKYRIL!!!!!!!!!! i havent seen u in what feels like yeaarrrss!

Lunar Tears said...

friendsreunited

Lunar Tears said...

nothing to do



Cheese, ew

Dragona Pine said...

Friend: If you get a gf they'll need a stepladder
Me: Shut up about stepladders will you? Do you fancy them or something?
Friend: Yes... I find them quite fit actually.
Friend2: You really need to get a gf though... even if they do need a stepladder.
Me: Oi, shut up about it.
Friend: Me and a stepladder... I can imagine it now...
Me: I wouldn't.
Friend2: Really... go ask someone out.
Me: Nope... everyone around here is a tangerine... so nope, no way.
Friend: Will you please stop calling my gf a tangerine?
Me: She is orange though...


DDUDUDUDU!

Skyril A.K.A the Vociferous Chatterer, Loyal Forever and Always, The Ever-Present, the Pluviophile said...

CECKOGIIIIRRRRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lunar Tears said...

Hello, Everybody!

Hi, Lunar Tears!


*Chanted in fashion of Doctor From The Simpsons*

Skyril A.K.A the Vociferous Chatterer, Loyal Forever and Always, The Ever-Present, the Pluviophile said...

*GECKOGIIIIRRRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lunar Tears said...

found the first tangerine in my school a few days ago...

Skyril A.K.A the Vociferous Chatterer, Loyal Forever and Always, The Ever-Present, the Pluviophile said...

LOL everyone here is INSANE!!!! It's AWESOME!!!!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Dragona Pine said...

It's time for!


*drum roll*

The Random Dragona Conversation Of The Day!


*fanfare of trumpets*

Friend: If you get a gf they'll need a stepladder
Me: Shut up about stepladders will you? Do you fancy them or something?
Friend: Yes... I find them quite fit actually.
Friend2: You really need to get a gf though... even if they do need a stepladder.
Me: Oi, shut up about it.
Friend: Me and a stepladder... I can imagine it now...
Me: I wouldn't.
Friend2: Really... go ask someone out.
Me: Nope... everyone around here is a tangerine... so nope, no way.
Friend: Will you please stop calling my gf a tangerine?
Me: She is orange though...


DDUDUDUDU!

Geckogirl said...

lol hi skyril!!!!!!

random fact of the day: i had a nosebleed in spanish today!

and that was the RANDOM FACT OF THE DAY!

Dragona Pine said...

I repeat my random conversation 3 times each night...

Skyril A.K.A the Vociferous Chatterer, Loyal Forever and Always, The Ever-Present, the Pluviophile said...

wOW mISStEARS THAT LIL TANGERINE MUST BE old!!

Lunar Tears said...

uv done that 2wice now...

Dragona Pine said...

I know... 2 out of 3 :D

Skyril A.K.A the Vociferous Chatterer, Loyal Forever and Always, The Ever-Present, the Pluviophile said...

It's time for another good idea/bad idea!!!

Good idea: eating cucumber salad with a fork

Bad idea: eating cucumber salad with a trident

Lunar Tears said...

RANDOM DEBATE OF CLASS TODAY:

If all the Harry Potter characters and all the Twilight characters had a fight (HP vs Twilight), who would win?

Dragona Pine said...

HP... they have brown sauce :D

Skyril A.K.A the Vociferous Chatterer, Loyal Forever and Always, The Ever-Present, the Pluviophile said...

HP!!! No doubt about it!!
By the way, you know Edward from Twilight is in the 4th HP.

Geckogirl said...

pppphtt ovs harry potter characters. no wait...skulduggery characters would come flying in and kick all there asses! woooppp!

Skyril A.K.A the Vociferous Chatterer, Loyal Forever and Always, The Ever-Present, the Pluviophile said...

He's the guy that dies in the end.

Skyril A.K.A the Vociferous Chatterer, Loyal Forever and Always, The Ever-Present, the Pluviophile said...

I think his name in HP is Sedric.

Dragona Pine said...

Oh the guy who gets killed by Voldermaut... after the Triwizard Tornament... I know that one :D

Skyril A.K.A the Vociferous Chatterer, Loyal Forever and Always, The Ever-Present, the Pluviophile said...

What's the first thing that comes to your mind when I say RPG??

Lunar Tears said...

MY SIDE: Twilight, because the vampires would kill the HP characters in 30 seconds, then there's also werewolves and humans...

THEIR SIDE: HP, because they have wands

Basically, it's supernatural super-humans vs ordinary people with magic sticks

Geckogirl said...

hey Skyril and MissLTears do either of you watch the BBC show sherlock?

*dragona groans and throws cheese at skylara's head*

ahhh cheese attack!!! oh crumpets!

Skyril A.K.A the Vociferous Chatterer, Loyal Forever and Always, The Ever-Present, the Pluviophile said...

Yep! That's it, Dragona! I liked that HP except everyone's hair was too long. Especially the Weasleys! {or however you spell their names....]

Lunar Tears said...

Cedric

Dragona Pine said...

RPG? what the hell is that?

Skyril A.K.A the Vociferous Chatterer, Loyal Forever and Always, The Ever-Present, the Pluviophile said...

No, I don't, Geckogirl.

Dragona Pine said...

Hmm...

Geckogirl said...

RPG.....

Rabbits Polishing Goatees! ovs!


or world of warcraft...those are the first two things.

Dragona Pine said...

*continues throwing cheese*

Dragona Pine said...

What's world of warcraft?

Lunar Tears said...

No, geckogirl, sorry

Hair too long? I prefer the 3rd one

Geckogirl said...

ahh u must watch it skyril! its fantastic :O

Skyril A.K.A the Vociferous Chatterer, Loyal Forever and Always, The Ever-Present, the Pluviophile said...

It's either Role-playing game or rocket propelled grenade.

Geckogirl said...

u 2 missLTears! i am converting the world to sherlockness and skulduggeryness (although u guys are already just as obsessed with skulduggery as i am)

Lunar Tears said...

My friend was reading Playing with Fire in English, and the supply teacher noticed the book, he asked her how long it was, she told him, and he said the last book he read was THE HUNGARY CATTERPILLAR

Dragona Pine said...

I don't play on much games... habbo, this and that's about it... I prefer my playstation :D

Skyril A.K.A the Vociferous Chatterer, Loyal Forever and Always, The Ever-Present, the Pluviophile said...

Isn't the 3rd one the one with the time necklace thingie that Hermione has?

Well, I don't have satellite or cable or anything :[ What channel is it on?

Geckogirl said...

world of warcraft is like a huge role-playing game. its pretty awesome although incredibly addictive and you have to pay for a membership every month. i only got the trial but i never got the real game. t'was too addictive.

Dragona Pine said...

DVD...

Lunar Tears said...

not sure... its usually on at christmas

yes, the one with the time turner

Dragona Pine said...

That game sounds rubbish...

Geckogirl said...

its on bbc 1 but i heard that it was aired in america the other week and im not sure if its on bbc 1 for you guys too.

do u guys have bbc 1? anyway its on that :D i am soooooo obsessed!

Skyril A.K.A the Vociferous Chatterer, Loyal Forever and Always, The Ever-Present, the Pluviophile said...

Mmm I thought that one was a little annoying, MissTears, because it's like you see half the movie twice.

Skyril A.K.A the Vociferous Chatterer, Loyal Forever and Always, The Ever-Present, the Pluviophile said...

What's it called again, Geckogirl? Maybe I can find it online.

Dragona Pine said...

Of course I have BBC1... I live in england...

Lunar Tears said...

(back to playing with fire)

And then she tested me on characters. She named characters and I had to say who they were.

She tried to trick me with the Toxic Twins, but she never caught me out. I read that book 2 years ago

She's the one with the copy at home

and for that fact I envy her

Lunar Tears said...

ENGLAND

GOD SAVE THE TEENS!

Dragona Pine said...

*shoots Lunar for singing the national anthem wrong*

Dragona Pine said...

This has been a fail of a night... no one who I normally talk to have been on...

Lunar Tears said...

Dragona, do you know the words to the national anthem? I can't remember them all.

Dragona Pine said...

God save the queen...

Lunar Tears said...

aww...






you shoot me a lot

Lunar Tears said...

the bit after that...

something like,

bla bla victorious, mighty and glorious bla bla bla

Geckogirl said...

i know u have bbc 1 dragona i was wondering bout skyril in th US of A!

oh its called Sherlock skyril, i can give u the fan site link if you want? OH actually i think theres a site i know that can play it in america
one sec!

Dragona Pine said...

I know it :D

Lunar Tears said...

then, god save the queen

but what about when we have a King?

Geckogirl said...

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/sherlock/watch.html

here u are Skyril, i dunno if it works coz it wont let me play it here in little ol' england :D

Geckogirl said...

oh! and the first episode is a study in pink, then the blind banker and THEN the great game

Lunar Tears said...

Will Prince C take over?

Will we have to CHANGE the anthem?

Because, will there be a queen to save?

Is he married?

Geckogirl said...

but the best ones are the first one and the last one.

Dragona Pine said...

God save our gracious queen,
Long live our noble queen,
God save the queen,
Send her victorius,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us,
God save the queen.

Geckogirl said...

how old is the queen now?

Lunar Tears said...

I know he was ONCE married, but she died... a month before I was born...

So will we have to CHANGE the anthem?

Dragona Pine said...

God save the king... it's quite simple...

Lunar Tears said...

How'd you know that?

*stunned at Dragona's knowledge*

Lunar Tears said...

But it doesn't work RIGHT

Lunar Tears said...

It's not the SAME

Dragona Pine said...

Because I remember it... I remember everything...

Dragona Pine said...

I know Lunar... but that's what they are going to change it to when prince charles becomes king...

Skyril A.K.A the Vociferous Chatterer, Loyal Forever and Always, The Ever-Present, the Pluviophile said...

Ok thanks, Geckogirl! I'll check it out!! Talk to you later!

Lunar Tears said...

as you have mentioned...

I fell asleep on the bus home today

It was a BAD idea

Dragona Pine said...

Hmm...

Lunar Tears said...

Luckily, the year 8's got to me before the year 9's

The year 8's just call your name and laugh

The year 9's creep up to you, see the year 8's got there first, so just scream in your ear

Geckogirl said...

cya skyril!

Dragona Pine said...

http://dragonapine.blogspot.com/2010/11/alex-rider-fanfic-part-five.html


New Alex Rider Fanfic... I wrote a bit when I went insane so be warned...

Lunar Tears said...

learned how to say I am tired in German today

..
Ich bin mude

Lunar Tears said...

insanity...

Do you know who Jack Nicholson is?

Geckogirl said...

sorry guys, i have some fan-ficin to do so im gonna hop off now cya peps!

Sherlock: Your an army doctor John, have you seen any trouble?
John: Yes, far too much trouble, enough for a lifetime...

Sherlock: *pause* Wanna see some more?

John: Oh god yes!

Lunar Tears said...

the dots should have gone over the U for the German thing

Dragona Pine said...

Read my fanfic first geckogirl... please...

Lunar Tears said...

wwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaa???????

Lunar Tears said...

woo! 1st comment of 2nd page!

Dragona Pine said...

Sorry people... I have to go now... Bye all.


Lunar, if Florence comes on say I had to go off early...



Night all...

Lunar Tears said...

It hasn't worked!

NO!

Amirila High said...

M-master, sir, I have an idea. What if you give us, your loyal minions, the first chapter in the unfinished book, we can help you, we'd do anything for you!

Lunar Tears said...

FIXED IT!

Lunar Tears said...

GREAT IDEA!

*holds out flat palm*

Where's the first chapter?

Lunar Tears said...

we ARE ever so loyal

For the book, where's the chapter?

*look's around corners, searching*

Nicole Fudge (Nicolette Croga) said...

Back guys .... sorry I hit my neck and it flipping hurt .. So I was on my bed being all pathetic about it then decided to try and get paracetamol ....

*sighs* Is anyone still on or have I missed everyone ? :[

Nicole Fudge (Nicolette Croga) said...

I take that as a yeah did miss everyone ...

I blame you *points to socks* Yeah you stop looking around it's all your falt!!!!! ...

I guess this means good night ..

Night All

Lunar Tears said...

dragona had to go early

Donkey Shooter said...

hi guys :)

Donkey Shooter said...

im finally doing krav maga ny thigh is killing me but im loving it :)
i fell good nunununununu
i knew that i would know...
ahh the boars home
well
i should hire sone hunters

Unknown said...

SARTHACUS BOLT!!!
Where on earth are you??? lol. we havn't talked in ages!!!!!!

Oh, and i've just learned how to make a molotav cocktail. Haha fiery violence. Good stuff.

Kallista: Plotting something?? Me?? Bah! Ridiculous!! Well... maybe not. But still!!!!
:P

Donkey Shooter said...

hi thor...
i really dont think i know you but hi

Lunar Tears said...

yada yada ya

Donkey Shooter said...

moltovs? good stuff...

Donkey Shooter said...

hi missl tears

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 3757   Newer› Newest»