Monday, November 22, 2010

Most Popular Author Question EVER

“Where do you get your ideas?” is probably the most asked question a writer is ever going to hear. And it’s a completely understandable one. How did Stephen King come up with Christine, a homicidal car that kills its owners? How did JK Rowling come up with Harry Potter, a kid who goes to a school for wizards? How did Stan Lee come up with Spider-Man, Bob Kane come up with Batman, Shuster and Siegel come up with Superman?

And, more importantly, how did they take those ideas and turn them into a story?

Ideas are everywhere, and ideas are- generally speaking- nothing special. Everyone has them. Quite often, when it comes to writing, people have the SAME idea, at the same time. Why do you think Hollywood comes out with two volcano movies in the same season, or two giant asteroid movies, or two earthquake movies? Ideas float around, just waiting to be plucked from the air and developed into something special- and it’s this development that decides how good it’s going to be.

I could have thought of Skulduggery Pleasant, after all, and set it in a world OF talking skeletons, where everything is magic and the fantasy overtakes the reality. Who knows, it might even have been good- but it wouldn’t have been the Skulduggery we all know today.

So the important thing, the really important thing, is what you do with the idea once you have it.

BUT- that’s not what I’m going to be talking about today. I’m here to talk about the ideas themselves, and where they come from.

Clive Barker once described the inside of his head as an attic. And in this attic, the walls are covered with posters. These are posters of every movie he’s ever seen, every book and comic he’s ever read, every song he’s ever heard. There are posters from history, from legend, from fairyales and from dreams. There are posters from his own life, his own experiences. His attic is FILLED with these posters, and they’re plastered on top of each other and beside each other, layer upon layer upon layer.

And here and there, some of the posters get torn, and frayed. Posters get ripped. And when that happens, he gets to see part of the poster underneath, and a little of the poster underneath that. And so suddenly he’s looking at a book he once read when he was twelve on top of a movie he’s just seen, combined with a dream he once had about a song he once heard.

And THAT is where ideas come from.

Different elements of different things combine to make something new. Skulduggery Pleasant is not the first walking skeleton in fiction, after all. Off the top of my head, there is Ghost Rider, Jack Skellington, Death (from the Terry Pratchett novels), and a character from a video game called Grim Fandango. I was aware of all of these things when Skulduggery came to me, but the idea of him didn’t come from ANY of these things. The idea of him came from his name, which told me who and what he was. The name Skulduggery Pleasant told me he was a skeleton detective- I didn’t come up with a skeleton detective and then look around for a name.

Of course, the books have a lot more ideas in them than good old Skulduggery, and some of them I even know EXACTLY where the idea came from. Serpine’s hand, for example, came from the Nick Cave song “Red Right Hand”, one of the coolest songs ever written. Other ideas come into existence out of sheer necessity.

Valkyrie’s reflection, for example. I started writing the book, way back in 2005, and the reflection wasn’t a part of it. I was writing a story about a 12 year old girl who sneaks out of her house and ditches school in order to spend time with a skeleton and find out who killed her uncle. She was getting into trouble in school, and she was having arguments with her parents. Every time she returned home, they’d have another argument- and that’s not what I wanted at all.

I wanted her home life to be warm, and fun, and funny. I wanted her parents to be crazy in love, and a little bit crazy. But I could write about none of that, because they were all spending their time arguing.

So I got to roughly halfway through, and I realised this wasn’t working. I needed to do something. The first thing I did was to have this story all happen during the summer holidays, when Valkyrie wouldn’t have to go to school. This cut down on SOME of the arguments, but not all. I needed something else, something bigger. I needed her parents to NOT miss her when she was gone. I needed a stand-in, perhaps, I needed a... a reflection.

The moment I thought of her reflection taking over her life when she was gone, my problems were over. Now she could be gone for days on end, and no one would know. I came up with the rule that she absorbs the reflection’s memories because I didn’t want her to miss out on school-work, and also because it was an entirely logical move to make.

Not only did the reflection solve a load of problems, it also offered up LOADS of story opportunities. It changed the course of the series, as you have all seen. The reflection is changing- it is growing. I know plenty of you have your own theories about what will happen to the reflection and I totally understand why you would think that. So far, you’re all WRONG, but I totally understand why you’d come to that conclusion...

Heh.

Now, when you get to the sixth book in a series, coming up with ideas is totally different to writing the FIRST book. Most of the elements are already there- they already exist. But you still need new ones.

Such as the whole Death Bringer thing. I’ve had that in mind for YEARS, and over that time, it’s changed. The more I wrote about Necromancers, the more I examined their powers, the deeper I got into their philosophy, the more I changed who and what the Death Bringer was. I needed certain things to happen to certain people in certain ways, and the ideas flowed from that.

Necessity, as they say, is the mother of invention. If you truly NEED something, you WILL find a creative way to do it.

Er, hopefully.

The honest truth is, there is no satisfactory answer to the most popular author question ever- and I don’t think there needs to be. People ask me it all the time, like they’re waiting to hear the secret, like once they KNOW where the good ideas come from, they’ll be able to write that amazing book they know they’re capable of.

But the idea isn’t the important thing. The important thing is the work, and the effort, and how you take that simple little idea and turn it into something special. And all THAT will only happen when you actually sit down and write the thing.

3,992 comments:

1 – 200 of 3992   Newer›   Newest»
Priya said...

You know, I'm never sure what to write in the comments. BUT, in this case, I shall bravely comment to tell you that I am pretty much in love with how you explain things and just generally how you write.
I feel awkward now so buh bye!

Lacuna Chi said...

Hi im a first user of blog. I was wondering if you can tell us the name of the new SP book (best book eva!!). And if you need a charecter name i made one up and it is Lacuna Chi.(the missing energy).
second comment!!! YESS!!!
P.S i post game reviews on my blog if you want?

Wonka said...

YEY! THIRD!

Lacuna Chi said...

changed my pic

Lacuna Chi said...

oh yeah!! 5th

Wonka said...

just a thought- what is Darquesse and the Death Bringer are the same THING? i mean, we all know how twisted Necromancers are..... meh heh heh

Tiffany7212 said...

nooooooooooooooooooooo
i was THIS close to seeing this and having the first comment!
then my password decided to jack up....
anywho
i cant WAIT till book 6 comes out!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey derek,
if you ever want to come over to South Africa (please do!)your books are the besst i recently got number 5 (love it when valkyrie kicks that guys brain out!!) and i'm seriously considering framing it!!! Any tips for authors in the making?

Thrice Dozer the Clumsy Sleepwalker who hasn't smelly feet said...

grr, not first

Thrice Dozer the Clumsy Sleepwalker who hasn't smelly feet said...

i had the computer on at 3:32, but i had to eat

Anonymous said...

Me either tiffany 7212 (do your friends call you that? Quite a mouthful)

Anonymous said...

Gee you go for a comment one minute and next thing you know theres another four people in front of you

Dragona Pine said...

Cool Derek... you didn't wish me happy birthday though! :(

Dragona Pine said...

Excuse me... I'm loyal and faithful to everyone...

Halo pickle! said...

17!

Halo pickle! said...

i think this is the closest to the first comment i ever have got.............i dont know for sure!

Anonymous said...

Kallista Pendragon the Beautiful zombie... same applies for you (as Tiffany 7212) and myself considering my full name is Graham John Abraham Robert Wiggill.

Dragona Pine said...

I am loyal and faithful to EVERYONE Kallista, except for under extreme circumstances...

Geckogirl said...

Wow...Derek...that was quite deep and meaningful..

Most of it went well over my head but thats not the point.

That was actually really helpful! I wanted to be a vet but now i am considering being an author or scriptwriter as i just love making up stories!

Dreams also facinate me. Dreams can be awesome but they can also be quite terrifying :|


I hope i come up with an idea as great as skulduggery :D

OHHHH! Actually i have a question- DEREK!!! Did u get any of your ideas about skulduggery from Sherlock Holmes? I havent actually read the books but Skulduggey and Sherlock sound like they have a few simalarities.



anyways, HI EVERYONE!

knight fantasy said...

hi, sory i'm late...
my dad's here...
and i keep on glarin at the hole line underneath my door...
i hope i wont get busted...

Dragona Pine said...

Hi Geckogirl...

Dragona Pine said...

Hi knight...

Wonka said...

yeah, who else would bring the comment count up to 23 in like, ten minutes?

knight fantasy said...

hey derek, 1 question...
do u even read all and i meanALL of our comments?
even the useless ones?
plez answer...
or else...

Wonka said...

huh, Dragon Boy, KK?

Dragona Pine said...

Hi Wonka...

Wonka said...

i think he reads all of them even the useless ones and laughs at our random conversations in a Golden God-ish way.

Dragona Pine said...

If Flo is better, and tells me her friend code for GoldenEye... she won't feel the awsome power of my Sigmus 9... just watch it... while I kill some other people... I hope you can do Team Conflict with your friends as well as randomers...

knight fantasy said...

thnx 4 the tip kallista...
now how's bout tellin me somethin that wont MAKE me even more scared than i m next time, will ya...

Wonka said...

you two make me laugh!
Kallista's all happy to see me and then Dragon Boy's like all 'oh crap not her'

Dragona Pine said...

LOL!

I just went behind a sniper and whacked him in the back of the head with my Sigmus 9... killed him :P

I think he now may get revenge...

Geckogirl said...

I have about an hour until my dad gets home to help me with my science so....


PENGUIN PARTY! *unloads crate of penguins and gives everyone pernguin suits*

PENGUINS!!!! *waddles madly on the spot*

Dragona Pine said...

*does a little dance*


SMOKE GRENADE TIME!


*throws smoke grenade on the floor, blinding myself and the enemies nearby*

I think people might hate me on this... smoke grenades :P but Flo found it funny...

Wonka said...

oh and Dragona just goes on and on about his bloody boy games just like all the boys at school do.

seriously- i walk into class and all i hear is Black Opps this, Modern Warfare that, GoldenEye this, Kill Fluffy Rabbits that.....

Wonka said...

yes... penguins.....

they throw up to feed their kids!

Wonka said...

Dragon Boy if you keep tlking about Fluff everyone will start thinking you like her...

Geckogirl said...

*is blinded by smoke granade and falls over a penguin.*


NOOOO!!!!!!!!! *falls off cliff in dramatic slow-motion*

Wonka said...

blahblahblah

Wonka said...

blahblahblah

Wonka said...

blahblahblah

Wonka said...

blahblahblah

Dragona Pine said...

Never played Black Opps, Modern Warfare and Kill Fluffy Rabbits... I'm talking about GoldenEye...

Wonka said...

FOUR IN A ROW! IWINIWINIWIN!!!!

Wonka said...

yes, but thats practically the same thing. you boys just talk on and on about your games that all involve BLOWING THINGS UP.

Wonka said...

not that im complaining- i like blowing things up.

Geckogirl said...

*still falling in slow-motion* erm...help?

knight fantasy said...

guys, i'm really scared....
i know my parents arent asleep yet...
especially my DAD...
o my gosh, i'm so scared that my hands r cold...

knight fantasy said...

and legs 2

Dragona Pine said...

People say GoldenEye is rubbish... but it ACTUALLY isn't... it's one of the best games I've played... I'm level 9 and Sigmus level 4, but there are some guys who are like already level 30!

knight fantasy said...

what heppened 2 u gecko?

Geckogirl said...

*mumbles* wish i could blow things up. But apparently 'explosives are dangerous' and 'im not responsible enough'

...stupid responsibility

Wonka said...

yeah! i agree!

knight fantasy said...

how many levels r there dragona?

Geckogirl said...

oh well knight, dragona threw a smoke grenade and i got blinded and tripped over a penguin. so now im falling in dramatic slo-mo over a cliff.


...you know nothing weird or anything

Wonka said...

see- im not allowed even a STICK. if i get a stick, apparently i'll go and kill everyone. with a STICK for gods sake!

Geckogirl said...

YAY! THANKS FOR SAVING ME KALLISTA! *glares at everyone else.*

Dragona Pine said...

I don't know how many levels there are... I kill everyone and hardly die at all... I'm quite good at it I suppose...

Wonka said...

but i dont need a stick.... i have fists and feet!

bencotter said...

*staggers in*

bencotter said...

*Fall's to ground*

Wonka said...

HEY! i was GOING to save you, but i was blinded by Dragon Boy's bloody smoke grenade! i would have ended up strangling someone!

knight fantasy said...

wonka:u r ...umm..kindda wonka....

gecko:oh come on,i dont even know how 2 stop u from slow motion...

dragona: o...i c...

bencotter said...

*stares into space and mumbles under breath*

Laura Jordan said...

This helped :)
Great blog entry!!
Also... just thought i'd say that i have gotten 3 mates OBSESSED with Skulduggery Pleasant xD

Geckogirl said...

*sees ben on ground* oh. hi ben. *leaves ben on ground and goes over to dance with pnguins again*

Dragona Pine said...

Sorry... ask Flo, I go a little mad on smoke grenades... THEY ARE SO COOL!

Darkane Claw said...

YAY!!! New post!
Derek, are you visiting my school. I'm not going to say where I go to school for obvious reasons but are you visiting a school? Rumors spread fast.

Wonka said...

bloody hell. theres someone mortally wounded here.

Liz said...

The way i write my story's is way different from Clive Barker's way of writing. when i write, i see it as a movie, playing out like a video in my head so that all i need to do is describe what i see in my head. also i make my characters very much like myself in real life. Anarchy Rose is everything i can't be, she has a very bad-girl type personality. Bone is very much like me, cheerful and fun loving, but she can kill you while smiling. Bridget is my most violent side, I don't really think i need to explain that one. i'm babbling now, but i hope you enjoyed that little peek into my mind and it's crazy workings

bencotter said...

hiciuhuidsh

Geckogirl said...

*sees lollypop and stops dancing* LOLLYPOP! *thanks kallista and takes lollypop. eyes widen* SUGGGEEERRRR!

Wonka said...

ben, what happened?

Dragona Pine said...

*throws more smoke grenades at the floor*

Dragona Pine said...

*when the smoke clears, Dragona is gone*

bencotter said...

*grumbles*

Wonka said...

DRAGONA THERE IS A PERSON ON THE FLOOR! YOU HAVE JUST CHUCKED SMOKE GRENADES AT HIM!!

*mutters*
bloody irresponsible 14 yr olds...

bencotter said...

theoisdjhfoi rason you've not seen me for a while is i've been at a looooooooooooong sleep over . . . it was . . . eventfull

knight fantasy said...

kallista...
i dont really like 2 lie, unless if i think i hv no other choice...(or busted)

AND i'm on a LONG scholl holiday!
i dont hv homeworks or projects!

AND i've done my history project!!

my parents(especially my dad) comes 2 my room 2 check on me whether i'm sleepin or studyin or...
oh, i dunno...
NOT USIN THE LAPTOP AND INTERNET!!!!

Wonka said...

not even disappearing will save you!!!

BAHAHAHAH!!!!

oops- the smoke went to my head there....

Darkane Claw said...

HEY!!! I'm 14!!!

Liz said...

Hey Kallista

Dragona Pine said...

Oh... ah yes, I was supposed to use these grenades...


*tosses Flash-bang grenades everywhere*

Wonka said...

u oh knight may just get busted....

bencotter said...

*coughs* can't be on forr long since . . . well . . . i've sorta gota date

Darkane Claw said...

Are cats or wolves cooler?

Wonka said...

oh. irresponsible RECENTLY TURNED 14 yr old BOYS then.

Geckogirl said...

*goes hyper on suger* YAYYYY!
*comes in on a unicycle and chaces penguins around while laughing madly*

Wonka said...

ooh! who's the hot date, ben??

Darkane Claw said...

*Gapes at Ben. Quickly shuts mouth* Um...... cough.... have a good time?

knight fantasy said...

u gotta date ben?!!!!!!!!!!!

AND WHAT DO U MEAN I'LL GET BUSTED WONKA???!!!!!

Dragona Pine said...

*throws smoke grenade at KAllista, when the smoke displaces, Kallista is looking down the muzzle of a Sigmus 9 held by Dragona*

Wonka said...

@ Darkane- wolves and cats are just as good as each other: the can both main and kill and still stay cute at the same time.

bencotter said...

This nice girl i've had my eye on for a whilev . . . well, nine years . . . and i'm fourteen!!!! doun't dis me!!!!

Wonka said...

@knight u will get busted by ur dad of course! trust me- ive been there!

knight fantasy said...

wait...ben?
ur 14 2?!!!!!!!!!

Wonka said...

Dragon Boy, put the gun down....

Dragona Pine said...

Don't be sad,
Be glad,
Be happy, for me,
I'll be home come sundown,
In the land where I'm free,
Don't be sad, be glad,
Be happy, for me.

knight fantasy said...

would u just shut up, wonka...

Wonka said...

mlegh ha ha!

Darkane Claw said...

Gtg, bunnies and art homework. I'll be back on....... sometime. I'm not sure.
*Disappears in a poof of marshmallows, lollipops and candy floss*

knight fantasy said...

that is 1 scary...whatever u called it...u've got there dragona...

Dragona Pine said...

I don't want to put this gun down... with it I saved Flo's life (I didn't know it was her at the time) and I got a 15 kill streak with it... it's an awsome gun...

Geckogirl said...

darkane- wolves and cats are both cool. i have cats and they rock but wolves are my favorite animal so...its really hard to choose.

Wonka said...

*raises eyebrow*
not even a FAIRY could disappear as gross as THAT

bencotter said...

yes . . . and I basically . . . kissed her at the sleepover thing. And tht's why the kid who's sleepover it was extended it another week. His parents are away and he invited most of the girls. I should get him somit for thx . . . how about some tishu paper?

Wonka said...

Dragona, your gun has a banana sticking out the end of it. i cant really take you seriously right now.

Geckogirl said...

*sees darkane's poof of lollypops, candyfloss and marshmellows* MORE SUGEEERRR! *unicycles over to go eat more*

knight fantasy said...

eww(ben this is basiclly mostly 4 u)
boys r gross...

Dragona Pine said...

Lol ben...

Darkane Claw said...

Bunnies can wait, It's hail stoning.

Wonka said...

ben, you dont LOOK 14 in the picture...

knight fantasy said...

wonka, when u wrote FAIRY...
i really do hope 4 ur sake that isnt me...

bencotter said...

Yes i'm fourteen. You din't think that photo was me NOW. tht was bout' three or four years ago!

Wonka said...

*dodges a few pineapple chunks*

Dragona Pine said...

*shoots banana out of the end of the gun, covering Wonka in mushed banana*

Oops... sorry... I was aiming for the wall...

knight fantasy said...

i agree with wonka ben...

bencotter said...

i'll get a new one on soon

Geckogirl said...

*sings madly while eating marshmellows* SUNSHINE, LOLLYPOPS AND RAINBOWS, DU,DU,DU,DU!

Dragona Pine said...

*banana skin hits Kallista in the face*

knight fantasy said...

wahahahahaha nice dragona!!!!
next time just shoot wonka with real bullets!!!!

Wonka said...

great. i even dodged he bloody pineapple!

*lobs open tin of baked beans at Dragon Boy*

bencotter said...

OK so i'm thirteen and a bit but still.

knight fantasy said...

kallista...seriously...
I THINK I'M GONNA B SICK!!!!

Wonka said...

SHUT IT, FAIRY GIRL!
and we signed a truce- he cant do that so HA!

bencotter said...

DAMN . . . i've been called by my sorta gf and she's comin round. oh hell.

Darkane Claw said...

And now I'm going. *Disappears in a poof of bullets and chocolate bars*

Wonka said...

in twlve and... uh... two and a half months!

knight fantasy said...

BEN: I KNEW IT!!!!
no wonder i was surprised!
i think u've told me that u were still 13!

Dragona Pine said...

*backs away from KAllista, hiding behind table with Sigmus 9 ready to fire*

Wonka said...

yea, goodbye, ben. its not that i didnt enjoy your company, its just that you kinda annoy me.

Geckogirl said...

i havent actually ever kissed a boy so i wouldnt know... *sniffles*


*sees giant chocolate bar and cheers up* CHOCOLATEEEE!

Dragona Pine said...

I was 14 two days ago :D

Wonka said...

ys i know

Wonka said...

i had to put up with you going on and on for a whole DAY

knight fantasy said...

WONKA:WHAT DIDU JUST CALLED ME FRIZZLETOPS???!!!

Darkane Claw said...

Same Geckogirl. I've never kissed a guy.

Now I really have to do HW. BYE!!!!!!!!

*Disappears in a poof of apple juice*

Wonka said...

and im still covered in banana!

*takes a shower...*

Thrice Dozer the Clumsy Sleepwalker who hasn't smelly feet said...

g2g

knight fantasy said...

bye and.. good luck i guess ben...

Dragona Pine said...

Kallista can you put your profile on?

Wonka said...

*comes back from shower with glossy straight and sleek hair*

Frizzletops? oh please, Fairy

knight fantasy said...

bye trice

Geckogirl said...

APPLE JUICE!!! *licks apple juice off floor*

Wonka said...

bye thrice who i dont even know that well!

Liz said...

ok, i'm back. i was doing some graphic designs for a friend

bencotter said...

I'm not levin yet . . . and wonka YOU ANNOY ME! now we're even...

Dragona Pine said...

*takes cover from Kallista, she can't see him, he is ninja*

Wonka said...

Kallista i think he uses SUPERGLUE to stick his hair up...

bencotter said...

thx.

Dragona Pine said...

*takes lollipop and sucks happily, still in cover*

Wonka said...

ben go and snog some girls....

AND LEAVE ME ALONE!

knight fantasy said...

wonka: stop callin me that...

kallista: if it's that easy, i would hv done it!
but like i said!
my parents commin 2 my room(especially my dad)
is unpredictable!
unless,dragona would like 2 help(in case it wasnt clear, it's a joke dragona...)

Wonka said...

g2g push parents :(

bencotter said...

who's got any thing on youtube?

Dragona Pine said...

Wonka... it's called GEL, not superglue...

knight fantasy said...

so what time is ur date ben?

bencotter said...

hey Wonka . . . tht's atally a good idea. jokin.

Liz said...

*helps that slightly fryed Kallista up* good to see you to

Liz said...

What? Ben has a date?

bencotter said...

seven

knight fantasy said...

addios WONKA!

bencotter said...

yes lizzy.

Geckogirl said...

*Stops licking apple juice* hey lizzy!

knight fantasy said...

and.. what time is it now?

knight fantasy said...

yo lizz

Liz said...

hi...

Liz said...

it's noon here in the states

bencotter said...

5:01

knight fantasy said...

nah, it's ok kallista...
i'm sure i'll b fine...
i hope...

Dragona Pine said...

I've got 0 friends on GoldenEye so far... I think no one likes me because I blind them and then take them out... maybe...

knight fantasy said...

right, so,ben..
u got everythin 4 the date?

bencotter said...

and Lizzy and Kallista, in the States. You allway's have to pay tip . . . WHY?

knight fantasy said...

those guys r gonna kill me 4 gettin this 1st place...

Liz said...

what do you mean we have to pay tip?

bencotter said...

Wht . . . wat do I need for a date. I got a cicken wing. And some mouldy pizza... my parents should not leave ME to run the house for a week.

bencotter said...

at restraunts.

knight fantasy said...

arent u guys goin out huh ben?

bencotter said...

and stuff like tht. It annoyed me the first time I went there. But it's a cooooooooooooool place.

Liz said...

ummmm, doesn't everyone have to do that?

knight fantasy said...

dont u got any flowers or gifts?
or chocolates?

Dragona Pine said...

Brb...

Dragona Pine said...

Back...

bencotter said...

My mate had a gf and he says play it cool and be yourself. But at the party I was a bit tired so i don't know wht to do. Maybe I open the door say hi and come in . . . then . . .?

Dragona Pine said...

You need something ben...

bencotter said...

no lizzy. not the extra. we pay wat the price is... no more money. i'm allready skint

Dragona Pine said...

All my friends have a gf and I haven't got a clue...

Liz said...

i'd love to help but i have no idea who the girl is, and how long you've known her and stuff like that

Dragona Pine said...

Thanks Kallista :O

(sarcasm)


*wipes pie off face*

bencotter said...

and I do hav some chocolate. but it's horrible. wat did i do yesterday. well. i said hi and said like your clothes then . . . well she stepped forward and wah'lah.

knight fantasy said...

actually ben, u do hv 2 b urself...
just... tidy up ur place a little...

bencotter said...

i've known her for nine years. her name's Emily.

knight fantasy said...

wow, r u a chocolate gentleman, ben...

Dragona Pine said...

Tell her she looks nice... I think...

knight fantasy said...

what a lovely name...
i'm sure she's nice

Dragona Pine said...

Oh no I've gone into matchmaker mode again... *walks into a lamp post*

All good :P

bencotter said...

Tht's noot being myself but. I'll keep her in kithen, livin room, and bedroom

knight fantasy said...

ok...i'd say dragona has lost he's mind but apperently, it's not new...

Dragona Pine said...

Lol ben... that sounds wrong...

knight fantasy said...

common ben, just...clean up what u can..at least

Liz said...

exactly what i was thinking

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 3992   Newer› Newest»