Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Finally...!

Well okay then.

I am back. I have been astonishingly busy these past few weeks, but it’s nice to see your conversations continuing in the Overflow Blog. You people sure can yap, can’t you?

I finally finished my little tour of fan fiction, and it was a revelation to me. First of all, a quick note about each of the writers I sampled from.

Hellboy-
(
http://susurrusofstories.blogspot.com/2010/09/fan-fiction-part-1-and-man-am-i-tired.html
)

I loved the opening. It was a very creative way to approach a story, and really worked. The writing itself was very good, with a terrific flow.


Absolutely BRILLIANT writing, and a very unique approach.  Tells the story of how and why Kenspeckle made the Desolation Engine, and includes lots of foreshadowing of future events. So much fun.

Alex-
(http://alexzz-stories.blogspot.com/2010/09/prologue-d.html)


Really nice writing, and the first story to really make me realize the sense of community that has been built up in fan fiction, where you all use each other’s characters. Absolutely wonderful.

Lenka- (http://lenkasweet.blogspot.com/2010/09/apple-bite-part-two.html)


I loved this one. Really nice interactions, great dialogue, funny jokes. Light-hearted comments will always get a thumbs up from me, and they're not easy to do. Well done, Lenka.


Ah, introducing the mysterious, enigmatic figure of Bone, a thirteen year old girl who keeps the Dead Men on their toes. The whole thing just sparkles with cheek and attitude.


Nicolette reinforces the fact that all of your characters share this private little Skulduggery universe that gets added to with every new story. And apart from that, she's a really good writer.

Dragona Pine -(http://dragonapine.blogspot.com/2010/09/fanfiction.html
)

I could say a few things about Dragona’s writing. I could talk about the really funny dialogue, I could talk about Skulduggery’s role in the story, or I could forget all that and focus on the really unique way he’s come up with for killing vampires. Socks. He uses socks. Oddball.

Darkane Claw- 
(http://darkaneclaw.blogspot.com/2010/09/fan-fic-for-skulduggery-pleasant.html
)

Darkane’s work is a joy to read. Fantastically funny dialogue, which is a huge requirement for me, and great character interaction. Mightily impressive.

Sarthacus Bolt –(http://tendrilsoffate.blogspot.com/2010/09/fanfiction.html)

There’s a certain skill to writing a great battle scene, but my God, Sarthacus has that skill.


Sometimes, a writer’s enthusiasm just leaps off the page (or, you know, the screen) and that is exactly what’s happened here. Loved it.


Mary’s writing is quite different. Oblique, one might say. There’s a certain dreamlike aspect to it, like a dark fairytale. Really quite beautiful.


Ah, Kallista. What can I say? High quality writing, great pace, fantastic atmosphere. And, in a Twisted Christmas part 3, she even has her main character decide NOT to steal a copy of Skulduggery Pleasant, because Derek Landy “deserved the fruits of his labors”. Couldn't agree more, Kallista!

I could have read on, and I could have read more from each writer, but I just didn’t have the time. I am, as I have said, astonishingly busy, and that’s going to continue for a good while yet.

But this was a wonderful experience for me. I had thought that fan-fiction simply meant taking my characters and putting them in new stories. And absolutely, that’s a big part of it. But what surprised me was the sheer independence on display. In some stories, Skulduggery only had a cameo. In other stories, he didn’t appear. In yet other stories, he wasn’t even MENTIONED.

I think it is incredibly healthy for you, my Minions, to continue doing this. I think everyone should write, even if you think you’re rubbish at it, because I, personally, find writing so fun and so rewarding. The Minions whose work I’ve read have really carved out their own corner of the Skulduggery world, and they’re exploring their own ideas and themes, not merely taking mine and reinterpreting them.

You’re a talented bunch. Your Golden God is proud of you.




5,000 comments:

1 – 200 of 5000   Newer›   Newest»
Spacekadet99 said...

Hurrah! he is back!

Spacekadet99 said...

First!

Spacekadet99 said...

I agree, I have read all of these and they are FANTASTIC! I hope people keep writing these, and maybe i will!

Lynith Faye said...

Damn, and I thought my first post in ages would be the first on this blog post, maybe not :P

Spacekadet99 said...

Derek! What colour will the next book cover be? I think you should do simple black, and some red. Anyways, when are you going to release your pictures? I don't want to rush you, but in Canada, we get them later, so i have to check this website Everyday!

thepersonoverthere said...

I shall be looking at these fan-ficions intently. :) I'm rubbish at writing to be honest, but I'm still doing it. Can only get better by improving, no? ^_^

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

You are PROUD of us!!!!

*EPIC SCREAM*
OHMYGOSH!!!!!! You are AWESOME Derek! I mean, I know you know that and the rest of us knows that but still, it needs to be said. :D
Thank you for taking the time to read our fanfics, You truely have inspired us all! I'm glad you enjoyed them.

And yes, we DO yap a lot and will probably continue. Tried several times to stop. It just did not work! :P
LOL

Mary Hiashi said...

Ah!!!!

Derek read one of my stories! My dream actually...Bubbles...

Exams started today. And now I'm home. Potato monkey. I started working out as well and I'm considering taking martial arts...Or finding some old guy like Mr. Miyagi or whatever his name was...Let's say Jackie Chan.

...Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader is on. I don't quite suppose I am...I don't know all THAT much American history/geography. I know Canadian however.

I also have to get back to writing too. I've just been too tired lately. Cheese sauce.

Um...Travis Willingham is hilarious...and...Uh...

Bow your head to the moon.

Blessed be,
Miss Mary Hiashi

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

LOL Hi Mary! Awesome to see you again! Hope you get revived and can find your Mr.Miyagi/Jackie Chan. That's a worthy goal!
*goes to bow to the moon*














*Mary biffs her head and whispers, that's Not the MOON! It's a lamp!*

Dragona Pine said...

Oh... my... god...


*faints*


THANK-YOU DEREK FOR READING MY STORY! THIS IS THE SINGLE BEST DAY OF MY ENTIRE LIFE! Oh my god... oh my god...


*starts bouncing up and down with happiness*



AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!



I'm glad you found my sock interesting :D

Dragona Pine said...

And where is everyone?

Dragona Pine said...

Kallista? You still here?

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

Not sure where everyone is!

*looks around in confusion then screams crazily as she slips on a banana peel*

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

*gets bounced on by Dragona who is still yelling his happiness over having the great golden god read his work*

Dragona Pine said...

Lol Kallista... I'm so happy :)

*cries with happiness*


He mentioned the sock :D

Dragona Pine said...

:D

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

*hands Dragona a hankie and sits with him and cries with joy*


























*they make a lot of noise*

Dragona Pine said...

:)

Dragona Pine said...

I mean... an actual FAMOUS person read my work... oh my god... oh my god...

Dragona Pine said...

And it's just so much better that the famous person was the author of my favourite books! XD

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

Yeah, I still can't believe it. XDDDD

I'm so happy he liked ALL of the fanfic. I've been making my way around to people who have not had time to come here to tell them Derek hs posted again. Of course Mary got here before I could even get to her blog! SHe's FAST!!! A ninja! LOL

Dragona Pine said...

And socks can be very effective... sometimes...


*hopes everyone will believe him*

Dragona Pine said...

NOT a ninja, possibly the little dude from the Incredibles :P

Dragona Pine said...

And btw Kallista, I did read the comments on the overflow. How did I get to a subject of a conversation?

Dragona Pine said...

This is the best day of my life.


*sighs with happiness*

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

Derek LAndy is one of the only few famous people that I am really impressed with. I would pick him over Brad Pitt ANY day!
And Dragona, did you see the above cooment from the person who said they also read all of these fanfics and liked them? I was amazed! I didn't think anyone else read them!

Dragona Pine said...

I did Kallista, I'm amazed that he actually liked my work. My older ones were kind of crappy to my new ones, but I'm glad he liked my sock!

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

Well, Dragona. We ARE random and our friends ARE never far from our hearts and minds so of COURSE you would come up in our convo's! Octa did too!

*smiles doopily with a dreamy look on her face*


Octaboona......

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

We ALL love your sock Dragona! LOL

Dragona Pine said...

Lol Kallista. You also said I was a good friend, but I disagree, all I do is complain.

Dragona Pine said...

MY SOCK XD!

Dragona Pine said...

*does the Macerana in celebration*

Dragona Pine said...

:)

Dragona Pine said...

:D

Dragona Pine said...

Hmm...


For the first time on the blog XD

Dragona Pine said...

Hmm...

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

*throws her dirty gym socks at Drragona*
You ARE a good friend! :P


Goes to do the macerana with him*

































*slips on another random banana peel and gets trampled by Jaffa's elephants*

Oh! Ow! Ouch!






























*get's struck by 999,999,999 bolts of lightning*

ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP!!!!

Dragona Pine said...

*kills a vampire with the sock*


*uses magic yorkshire pudding to heal Kallista*

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

*eats vampire*






















































*gets sick*

Dragona Pine said...

*uses magic yorkshire pudding to heal Kallista, AGAIN*

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

I saw you chatted with Lily for a bit. Isn't she hystericle? LOL She makes me laugh as much as Nicolette, Skulgirl, and Jaffa do!

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

LOL I keep you on your toes, don't I big guy! ;P

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

*uses magic pudding to wash her hair*












































*it shimmers in the light brilliantly*



















Brilliant. A perfect word for Octa. I hope he can come on and read Derek's comments! :D

Dragona Pine said...

Lily thinks I'm scary :S


And every time you say that Kallista, you remind me more and more of Shelby from H.I.V.E.

Dragona Pine said...

Kallista, it's a good job your my friend and I don't mind you using it. If I didn't mind you using it then you would be a pile of dust on the floor. But always ask my permission before using it :P

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

LOL
I'm a better thief then Shelby!


*stands proudly*

oops! Did I say that outloud? :P

As for Lily. She also hid behind you and is quite impressed with you. That is why she hangs around. :)
Trust me. She likes you.

Dragona Pine said...

*points to rubber duck*


DUCKIEEE!!!

Dragona Pine said...

Lol Kallista.


She hides behind me because I'm tall and I also have a shield, she's impressed... hang on, IMPRESSED, why would be anyone impressed with ME? She thinks I'm scary.

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

Umm....I'm a thief! Remember?
*points to above comment*

You are still my friend even if you have to turn me to dust.
Cause I'm evil too. Sorta comes with the territory of being a zombie. I have huge battels with Thor all the time!
Course I loose.....we woon't focus on that though...


:P

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

Well, we are impressed so get use to it big guy!:D

Dragona Pine said...

Ah, but if you were a theif, by now you would be dust. No theif can steal my magic yorkshire pudding. And Kallista, I don't mean this in a bad way, but you're not evil. You're a really nice person.

Dragona Pine said...

Why are you impressed though?

Dragona Pine said...

Kallista, you still here?

Dragona Pine said...

?

Dragona Pine said...

*waits for Kallista to find the keyboard*

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

I'm impressed with your strength, intellect,wit, charm, (yes you are charming,*flutters eyelashes at him*)And your awesome sense of humor. Love your storys. Love the way you are the blog ninja!

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

AHA! There's that blasted keyboard! LOL

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

*Hyperventilates*

Derek thinks my writing is Brilliant!


I'm in shock

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

Do I really have to ask your pemission to use your magic pudding?
*whining*

I didn't have to before, *throwing a temper tantrum*....and it's so much fun STEALING things!





*continues to whine for the next five minutes*






















































*screams crazily as she gets run over by a zillion trollys*

Dragona Pine said...

Ok... them seem a little weird but ah well...


Brb for a few mins.

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

Although he put the wrong link to my fanfiction !

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

*jumps up and tries to act cool as Octa appears*























*rips pants*

Ah, dang it!







*turns to Octa who is hyperventalating*


BREATH OCTA, BREATH!!!

hee hoo hee hoo hee hoo!

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

@Dragona
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??????????????


What's wierd?

*looks around franticly*



ME?



No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't be!
:P

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

http://octaboonafanfiction.blogspot.com/2010/12/blood-and-bone.html

Dragona Pine said...

Yes you do have to ask my permission for my magic yorkshire pudding.



And now I have to go for my tea... I'll be back later, bye!

B.F.Brandao said...

It's really cool that you read your fans fanfictions I wrote one.... still writing... I'm awful... I think... Don't worry I'll forever be one of minions!!!! Love your books!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

@Octa
Well, it's not the link to your fanfic but to your poem. Proof that the master has read it and LOVED it!
:)

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

Hey Kallista.

I fell asleep whilst waiting last night for you to come on :D

Hope I get to talk to Lizzy today.

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

But what about all the poor minions expecting to read the fanfiction about Kenspeckle :D

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!



*throws a major tantrum over having to ask Dragona for his magic pudding*

DON'T WANNA!!!!


*stalks off in a corner and sticks out her tounge at Dragona*


YOU BIG MEANIE!!!!!


>:P

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

Awwww...I'm sorry I missed you last night Octa. I finally did come on. But it took longer cause my mom came home and was frantic. She needed my help to get dinner ready. I managed to help her with out setting off all the fire alarms!

*smiles proudly*

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

@Octa.
You do have a point. But if the minions are clever, they will click on your pic once at your poetry blog and see the other blogs you have and be able to find it.
By the way. I left a comment in your oc bio posting. I left another one to but not gonna tell you where! ;P

Alexia said...

Hey everyone, I take it your still as awesome as ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, your all awesome all the time and I think I've eaten too many blue smarties and jaffa cakes again!
I think what OUR GOLDEN GOD has done - i mean reading some of our Fan Fics - is so awesome! I doubt any of the other authors who have blogs like this would do such a thing. Wooooo! We are not worthy of Derek's AMAZINGOSITY! Yey! : )

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

I'm hundry and have been left alone. I didn't even eat breakfast I was so excited about Derek posting again!

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

ALEXIA!!!
HI!
*high fives Alexia*
Good to see you!


*takes up Alexia's true statement*

We are not worthy of Derek's AMAZINGOSITY!
:)

Alexia said...

Hundry, Kallista??? God u must be hungry, your tongue is gafloobling!

Alexia said...

He he!
*rugby tackles Kallista in friendly bear hug*
I missed our cyber chatting! : D

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

I've just been reading that post over and over :D

Alexia said...

Helloooooooo Octaboona! : )
Let's be frieeeeeeennnnnnds! : )

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

*screams crazily as she gets tckles by Alexia*
LOL
I've missed it too! Where have you been, girl?
>:)

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy

Moar fweinds!!!!

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

LOL Alexia

@Octa
I've been doing that too! It's increadible that thegreat Derek Landy has read some of our fanfics! XDDDDD

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

*searches for Kallista's second comment

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

LOL Octa!

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

>:D

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

I NEED COKE!!!!!


*runs screaming off in search of coke*























*gets run over by 50 semi trucks*

Alexia said...

>:) I've been doing some.... things Kallista.... eviiiiiiiiiilllllll things.....
I believe people from Mars call it 'coursework'

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

Was it the one on Hellboys blog?

About how he likes my poem?

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

@Alexia
Really? Cause I've been doing some....evil things too! >:)
LOL


@Octa
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>:P
That was not the one.
teehee

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

Hmm...

Must keep searching.

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

*sorry now that she has sent Octa off on a quest as she is alone and wondering where the heck Alexia went*

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

OK. I'll give you a clue. It's on _ _ _ y's blog. :P

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

...or one of her blogs....



Hmmm.... probably gave it away with that. :o

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

Not on the Charmed Ones
Or We The Kings
Or Eight Great Immortals
Or your SP fanfic

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

Wait I have a clue!

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

*starts to panic*
Maybe I should erase it! It was late when I wrote it and I was all sleepy and way to relaxed with my thoughts and.....

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

Not mary

Lizzy?

Will go see.

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

*starts to hyperventalate... hee hoo hee hoo hee hoo hee hoo*
































I will have to leave in an hour and a half!




*passes out and gets trampled on by a herd of zebras*

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

I cannae find yon comment Kallista!

Ooch aye tis a terrible stain talkin in Scotish :D

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

LOL Octa. I shall tell you. On Bio rama. Under my oc.

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

ALEXIA!!! WHERE DID YOU GO???


Niall! have not seen you in a while. Hope you come back!

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

I found it :D

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

SOmeone! ANyone! Please don't leave me alone!
























*collapses to her knees and begs*
























*gets trampled on by a herd of rhinos*

Ow! Oh! Ouch! DANG IT!

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

*staggers to feet and looks at Octa nervously*

Found it huh? Yeah....um....hee hee....

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

I am here Kallista.

It's ok.

I won't be distracted anymore!

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

I could never be angry with you Kallista.

It was meant in a jokey sort of way.

I've had two amazing compliments today. I feel so bubbly I don't know how to describe it.

Lunar Tears said...

YEY!

HE'S BACK!!!

And geez, I laughed so much when I heard Dragona killed vampires with socks. I am DEFINITELY searching through Dragona's blog for that :D

We're a bunch of chatterboxes :)

Derek's proud of us/you!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Skulgirl13 said...

Derek its nice to hear you like your minions work so um......WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH THE SIXTH BOOK FOR PETES SAKE IM LOOSING MY MIND HERE!!!





also it would be nice to have a ray of sunlight in my dark hour of high school choosing drama



sorry to freak out on you but i found out i will not be able to see the first screening of Harry Potter 7 part 2 cus i will be at camp and the fact that my new school isnt even a school! so yeah a good book would be nice around now

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

Derek used capital letters to describe my work.

I can't contain the joy!

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

*gets trampled on again by same herd of rhinos*

Ouch! Oh! ACK! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!



























*a rhino scoops up beautiful Kallista with it's horn and she dangles helplessly from her belt loop and screams crazily as it charges on*

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

Hey Skulgirl!!!!

It's been ages!

Skulgirl13 said...

oh that reminds me i should try and finish the second part today

Skulgirl13 said...

HI OCTA! yeah it has! it good to see ya



sorry kallista for leaving so suddenly yesterday sorry!

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

*Octaboona valiantly saves Kallista from the rhino*

*rhino charges at Octaboona valiantly*

*Octaboona valiantly runs away*

Skulgirl13 said...

lol

Alexia said...

Hello I'm still here everyone! Just doing some history corsework for History: King John! : )

Skulgirl13 said...

Hi Alexia

Lunar Tears said...

TURN SHARPLY, OCTA!!!

RHINOS CAN'T DO THAT!

(I hope ;) )

Skulgirl13 said...

lol

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

I don't have to do History coursework :)

I just have a 5 hour exam instead.

*realization of how that isn't a good thing either dawns*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Lunar Tears said...

Hello Alexia, I'm not sure I've seen you before...

Skulgirl13 said...

i didnt even go to school today

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

LOL Octa! You are so VALIANT! ;P

SKULGIRL! LUNAR!!!


*knocks them both down in a hug*

Skulgirl. HAve you read the comment I gave you? It's on your blog.

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

*Octa turns sharply to the left*

*rhino is on a motorbike and is thus able to gain on Octa*

Skulgirl13 said...

unstead i shadowed a kid whos in the high school im going to and I DONT WANT TO GO THERE!!! but i didnt even shadow long before we left cus of snow it was an akward day

Skulgirl13 said...

oh no not yet let me check t out

Alexia said...

Hellolollolololllololo Skulgirl13! He he!: ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : )
: ) : ) : ) : ) Teh smilies are everywhere! :D

Lunar Tears said...

I'M SOOOO HUNGRY!!

But I can't eat for at least another 30 mins... :(

Skulgirl13 said...

oh yeah STARGATE SG1 RULES!!!!!

Skulgirl13 said...

DEREK DO YOU LIKE STARGATE ATLANTIS, SG1, UNIVERSE!!!

Skulgirl13 said...

my faves SG1

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

LOL OCta!

*leaps at the rhino as it passes by her, knocking it off the motor bike*


LEAVE OCTA ALONE YOU NAUGHTY RHINO!!!! >:(

Skulgirl13 said...

gah my hands are frozen and kallista my computer is really slow and im afraid to use my dads to watch it without his permission

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

@ Skulgirl

I started writing again!

Have you read part 2 of my fanfic?

(which isn't new)

and Dance of the Deepwoods

(which IS) :D

Lunar Tears said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH

SUPER SOUL

Skulgirl13 said...

i read the second part but i need to read the new one brb! *ps im glad to hear your writing again! and the fact that your on*

Lunar Tears said...

:(

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

Super soul?

Skulgirl13 said...

wait first octa your in high school right???

Dragona Pine said...

Hi.

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

My hands are frozen too Skulgirl. And it's cold in here. Don't know why. Heats on.....or it's suppose to be. :P

OCTA! I'm glad you are writing again! YAY!



*jumps up and down in happiness*







































*falls through the rotten floor screaming crazily*

Skulgirl13 said...

HI DRAGONA!

Skulgirl13 said...

my house is never warm and my moms car is a refridgerator on wheels

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

Yep well the english equivilant of high school.

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

Hey Dragona!

Lunar Tears said...

DEREK!!!

My friend wanted me tell you that I have a friend called Charon Shade. She's finally decided on her taken name.

Necromancers.

*rolls eyes*

Dragona Pine said...

Hi Skulgirl!

Skulgirl13 said...

gah i just remembered i gotta get my brother from the bus stop grrr the sidewal isnt shoveled theres about five feet of snow there *little sizzly things hang over skulgirls head*

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

*sees Dragona and thows herself down in a temper tantrum*

I wanna steal MAGIC PUDDING!!!!!
XO

Lunar Tears said...

Hi Dragona.

Dragona Pine said...

Hi Octa and Lunar.

Skulgirl13 said...

oh do you think its fair that my mom is making me go to a jewish high school?!?!?!?! cus i dont think its fair

Lunar Tears said...

Stupid varnish.

Skulgirl13 said...

theres something wrong with my nose cus i smell burnt bacon we dont even HAVE bacon in the house

Dragona Pine said...

And hi Kallista :) but you can't steal it.

Skulgirl13 said...

varnish?

Skulgirl13 said...

I NEED MORE STARGATE!!!

Skulgirl13 said...

AND SKULDUGGERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skulgirl13 said...

AND A GOOD BOOK!!!!!!!!

Dragona Pine said...

Lol Skulgirl.

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

*stalks to corner of a dark cold room and rips off the heads of teddy bears and mumbles under her breath*

Dragona Pine said...

I thinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk nothing.

Skulgirl13 said...

well its true! i already saw all of the recorded stargate im going into no-book dissorder and skulduggery pleasant withdrawl!

Lunar Tears said...

I have varnish on my teeth. :(

It tastes like banana.

Dragona Pine said...

Lol Kallista.

Skulgirl13 said...

????*looks at kallista with confusion as she rips heads off of bears*

Skulgirl13 said...

what is varnish????

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

*listens to Modonna's song, Oh Fahter, and cries*

Dragona Pine said...

Random Lunar :S

Lunar Tears said...

*stomach growls at Dragona*

Dragona Pine said...

And why is your stomach growling at me?

Skulgirl13 said...

i now feel confuzzled

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

two conflicting edits in a ROW!!!!!!!

@Skulgirl

What I've been trying to say is you don't have to go to a jewish highschool if you don't enjoy it.

Dragona Pine said...

*whispers to Skulgirl*


Just go along with the conversation, ok?

Lunar Tears said...

Because I'm hungry and I'm just random like that. :)

Kallista Pendragon-The Beautiful Zombie Girl Queen Goddess said...

*stares back at Skulgirl defiantly*

I use to be able to steal Dragona's magic pudding all the time but now he won't let me!












*sticks out her tounge at Dragona*














































*gets struck by 999,999,999 bolts of lightning*

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

Kallista please don't take it out on the teddy bears. :D

Katherine Freedom said...

*stares in fascination*

Cool, now I'm here too, that's amazing!

Dragona Pine said...

*sighs*


Guys, I really have no idea what to write for my fanfic and stuff. I'm writing TLOASOTB and I have a picture in my head of snow full of explosions, but I can't WRITE any more.

Skulgirl13 said...

well a) i dont want to go but B0 my mother is making me go its an all out war between us

Lunar Tears said...

What's TLOASOTB?

Skulgirl13 said...

well think around that idea i usually think of the middle before i think of the beggining

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

Welcome Katherine to the blog!

I'm Octaboona. Nice to meet you.

Skulgirl13 said...

doom de doom dooom

Skulgirl13 said...

mine

Skulgirl13 said...

O'Neill!

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

MINE!!!!!

Skulgirl13 said...

Jackson

Skulgirl13 said...

Carter!

Skulgirl13 said...

Teal'c

Skulgirl13 said...

MINE!

Skulgirl13 said...

SKULDUGGERY PLEASANT

Lunar Tears said...

Hello Katherine!

I'm Lunar, with an R. Don't forget the r, it's the best part ;)

Octaboona Ambrosius- Paragon Of The Purple Horde said...

I was just practicing :D

Skulgirl13 said...

MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skulgirl13 said...

MINE!

Skulgirl13 said...

FLETCHER

Lunar Tears said...

...

Dragona Pine said...

Hmm...

Skulgirl13 said...

RANDOMNESS!

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 5000   Newer› Newest»