Monday, April 4, 2011

Woes and Joys

Oooooooh your Golden God is not feeling well.

Your Golden God is SICK, Minions. I'm not used to being sick. I NEVER get sick. And yet, here I am, sick and feeling miserable...

So why am I posting, you ask? Am I looking for sympathy? Pffft. I need NOT your sympathy. Sympathy is for the WEAK. I post, not to share my woes, but to share my joys.

Book 6 is finished.

I have emailed it to my editor and agent, and it is currently printing out for Laura, and I now have a few days to recover from my illness before I read back over it and spot where it can be improved. At the moment, it's a long one, about 10,000 words longer than Mortal Coil. Whether it'll keep that word count after the rewrite, I don't know.

But it's done.

5,000 comments:

1 – 200 of 5000   Newer›   Newest»
Lily Thornton said...

YAY!!!!!

Lily Thornton said...

Um, that book 6 is done. Not that you're sick, Golden God.

Does it have a title yet?
I hear chicken soup is the best way to get better!

Mar-Chu said...

Are you okay? Is it just a cold? Order Laura or someone to bring you chicken soup!

Kallista Pendragon- The Beautiful Goddess Queen said...

You know...I just had this feeling Derek would post again.
:)

Mar-Chu said...

You're the golden god! People are MADE for your joy!

Indigo Darke-Light said...

SIXTH!

Ann Marie said...

Whoooot! Congrats!

And soup. *makes you soup* Feel better soon, for our sakes if not yours. Unless you have more time to hang out here while you're sick, in which case... no, that's mean, nm.

Have some more soup.

Skyril said...

Hope you get better TODAY!
:]

AWWWW YEAH!! It's finished! Wooo-hooo!!
That's AWESOME!!!
Congratulations!!

Indigo Darke-Light said...

And YEAH!

Mar-Chu said...

*points dramaticly at dog*

YOU THERE! GET THE MASTER CHICKEN SOUP!

Skyril said...

~puts big, fluffy pillow under his head and covers him with a soft, warm blanket~
:]

Mar-Chu said...

http://mar-chusbloginblogland.blogspot.com/2011/04/cirque-de-birds-prologue-mr-fanfic.html

derek! i put you in my fanfiction! you're a major character!

Skyril said...

~swings Kallista around in a dance of joy for the new book~
:]

Lily Thornton said...

GET BETTER SOON, GREAT GOLDEN GOD!

Okay, I have to go...Bye all!

Indigo Darke-Light said...

CHICKEN NOOOOOODLE SOUP.

*Hands golden god chicken noodle soup with ninja swiftness*

Kallista Pendragon- The Beautiful Goddess Queen said...

*brushes away Derek's opinions on sympathy*

:P

Awww....I'm sorry you are sick Master Derek! I hope you feel better soon!

And....


























*EPIC SCREAM*


OH MY GOSH THE BOOK IS DONE!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

WELL DONE MASTER DEREK!!

THREE CHEERS FOR DEREK!!

Hip hip! HOORAY!
Hip hip! HOORAY!
Hip hip! HOORAY!

XDDDDDD

Thalia said...

Golden God, I hope you feel better soon. I'm sick as well...
....
....
YES! BOOK SIX! YEEESSSS

Mar-Chu said...

*raises eyebrows*

*full shock of book six finished comes tumbling down*

*twitches*

*slowly turn to master*

...alright, who'd ya kill?

Mar-Chu said...

i just KNOW you killed someone important!

Eleanor Roscuro said...

Get well soon Derek!

Oh, I met you in Kilkenny during the Arts Festival! I'm assistant directing a play with Devious Theatre in Kilkenny in two weeks time, called Shifting. More info: http://devioustheatre.com

Eleanor Roscuro

little cain said...

oh golden god do get better and please answer my questions the name of the font you used on the website and in the books and how do you get something published if it is [possible cuz i am kinda young

Mar-Chu said...

*seems masters eyes flirt around*

I KNEW IT! ITS IN YOUR EYES!

Indigo Darke-Light said...

*glomps*

Kallista Pendragon- The Beautiful Goddess Queen said...

Awww....*hugs Thalia*
I'm sorry you are not well my friend. Take it easynow.
*pushes her into a big soft comfy chair and piles blankets on her*




Hi ANN!!!
*waves crazily to her*

Kallista Pendragon- The Beautiful Goddess Queen said...

INDIGO!!!
How are you?
:D
Great to see you!

Mar-Chu said...

...hey why were you at school then Thalia?

...actually, bear through it. me and Mir will be lonely...

Mar-Chu said...

MASTER! WHO THE HECK DID YOU KILL???

little cain said...

i want it to come out already i cant wait i just know that you figured out a way to get tanith back and stop valkyrie becoming darquesse yay it finished *does happy dance while singing it's finished*

Ann Marie said...

Helloooooo everyone! Especially Kallista. <3!

I'm so excited to be on when other people are here! It's so lonely at 3am.

Sad I just finished breakfast, though, so my internet time is just about up. *sniffle*

Kallista Pendragon- The Beautiful Goddess Queen said...

Bye the way...well done on getting 1st Lily!
:D

Thalia said...

*snuggles into chair and blankets*

Thank you Kallista!

Mar - I wasn't very sick during the day, but I was coughing up a storm and now my throat hurts a bit. But I'll bear through it~

*gives thumbs up*

Thalia said...

Hi Ann!

Indigo Darke-Light said...

KALLISTA!!!!!!!





Hi.

Haven't been on is AAASAGES ^.^

Indigo Darke-Light said...

AAASAGES -_-

I fail sometimes.

Kallista Pendragon- The Beautiful Goddess Queen said...

Awww...*hugs Ann*
Yeah. I see that I miss you all the time.
I'm glad you are here now though!
:D

Ann Marie said...

Well, there's enough soup floating around now. *gives some to Thalia* You need a blankie?

Mar-Chu said...

YEAH! BEAR THROUGH IT!

*Twitches*

*contiues to give Derek bug eyes*

who did you kiiiiill...?

Skyril said...

Hiya, Ann! :]

Skyril said...

Hullo, Indigo!

Skyril said...

How are you folks? :]

Ann Marie said...

Let's not talk about killing! Cause thinking about it makes me sad. Really, there are no good options, are there? Except Sanguine. Except he's too interesting to kill.

IT BETTER NOT BE THE BABY. All I'm saying.

Kallista Pendragon- The Beautiful Goddess Queen said...

LOL
It's ok Indigo. I make horrible speling errors all th etime. Then my keyboard makes things worse. :P

It keeps sticking on me.
I was just thinking about you Indigo. Also about Tristessa, Bryony and a few others.
To many people missing.
:(

Thalia said...

*sips soup*

Thank you Ann~

And no thank you. Kallista already piled blankets on me.

Mar-Chu said...

hey- Kallista!

For the Cirque De Birds, are you going to be 13 years?

should i make a smaller character thats your legal 6 year old sister? what are her bird genes? color wings? power? NAME?

little cain said...

yayayayayayayayayay :D

Kallista Pendragon- The Beautiful Goddess Queen said...

Oh my gosh! I KNOW Ann! The baby had better not suffer at ALL!

Em said...

I thought that Gods couldn't get sick-- is there something you arent telling us? and Anyways, feel better Oh Might One.

And YAY!!!!!!!!!! times a googleplex. or two. maybe even three

Mar-Chu said...

*plops down*

but-

*everybody glares at meh*

...

*everybody turns back around*

...

*screams*

I JUST KNOW HE KILLED SOMEBODY IMPORTANT! LIKE HE DID WITH BLISS!

Kallista Pendragon- The Beautiful Goddess Queen said...

Yeah. That's a great idea Mar. I love it. I think tha twill be good.

*gives her the thumbs up*

Rebella Tears said...

so.happy.

Mar-Chu said...

info for the six year old kid Kallista?

name?

wing color?

power?

bird gene?

Indigo Darke-Light said...

Hiya Skyril :)

Yeah Kallista.... On one of my blog posts I said "bog people" instead of "blog people".... So I decided that's what I'm calling you now. My bog people.

Thalia said...

*sighs*

My cat just threw up on the chair. And now she's sitting on my homework....

*sighs again*

Skyril said...

I wonder why all these people didn't comment to US on the other blog? :P
See how important you are, oh Master Derek?

Skyril said...

LOL, Thalia! I know the feeling xD

Indigo Darke-Light said...

Haven't changed my fish's water for months.... It looks green :/

Mar-Chu said...

Marlo or Tonks?

Ann Marie said...

*sips coffee very slowly* Still having breakfast!

I don't want to leave, wah.

Skyril said...

~Makes Ann a bagel~
Those take a while to chew :]

Ann Marie said...

Skyril, I just caught up with comments on old post and was going to say something, then last comment was new post! Wheeeeheeeehee. but I did comment to you! Last night or the day before, I said give Matt Smith a chance! Cause he's adorabibble.

Indigo Darke-Light said...

It's 11 PM here..... :|

Skyril said...

I wonder what Master Derek's favorite movies are...

Kallista Pendragon- The Beautiful Goddess Queen said...

*gives a crazy scream*

I gotta go! Will be back soon!
ANN! YOU MUST COME BACK ON!!!


YOU MUST!


OR else.......um....or else........


































OR ELSE I'M GONNA TURN INTO A GIANT PURPLE MUSHROOM!!!


:o

Ann Marie said...

Yum! A bagel! *spreads cream cheese on it veeeerrrrry sllllooooowly*

5yo is chewing my ear off, ow.

Thalia said...

Mar-

Tonks. Marlo is sleeping next to me on a blanket. But I know better. She's plotting my downfall. The only reason my cats haven't attacked me yet is that I feed them and they feel some small degree of affection for me. And there's also the chance that I'm wrong about them wanting to bring down the house, but I prefer to think that I'm correct in this theory.

Mar-Chu said...

LOL

WAIT KALLISTA! WHAT ABOUT THE SIX YEAR OLD?!?!

Mar-Chu said...

INFO AT ALL??!?!

Mar-Chu said...

NAME-

POWER-

WING COLOR-

BIRD GENE-

Skyril said...

Ahh I see, Ann. :] I used to read all the comments too... then I gave up xP
Oh alright I'll give him a chance! :] Just don't ask me to give octopus or asparagus or liver, or es cargo a chance...

Ann Marie said...

Bye Kallista! I will be back on! About 4 or 5am your time. Get up early! :-D

Kidding. I don't really want you to turn into a mushroom, either, but at least it will be a purple one, so I guess that's all right.

Skyril said...

Aw farewell, Kallista!

Mar-Chu said...

...I cant wait til easter. my candy supply is dangerously low...

Mar-Chu said...

GAAAAAAH! KALLISATA!

Skyril said...

~hands Mar some lollipops~
:P

Thalia said...

Bye Kallista!

Mar, I know the feeling.

Clare said...

Very excited to hear that you've completed the book! You must be relieved to have it all done (well except for editing of course.)

Sorry you aren't feeling well. Hopefully it is a short term bug. The weather has been alternating cold and hot here in Connecticut, US so we've had a lot of sickness in our family lately. : (

I have a question when you feel up to it. I have been buying your books from Amazon.UK because I don't like to wait. I donate a copy to the library where I work because we have several families addicted to your books. I noticed lately that my library is the only one in the state with Mortal Coil. What is up with HarperCollins? Are they not publishing your books in the US any longer? Is this a permanent thing? I'd think with the awards you've received/been nominated for that they'd realize how awesome your books are. Skullduggery Pleasant was up for the CT Nutmeg award last year and that is voted on by the kids who read it, not teachers, librarians, etc.

Just curious. It seems quite odd. I'd love to see your books widely distributed because I really enjoy them. (Although I'd really rather the US editors didn't feel like they had to "un-British" a book before publishing here. It really takes some of the feel of the country of origin away and it gives American kids the idea that everyone talks just like them!)

Clare

Tristessa Murano said...

COMMENT 76!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDD

And now I must leave... night all! :)

Indigo Darke-Light said...

My chocolate stash never lasts long anymore..... D:

Mar-Chu said...

*screams*

...you do Thalia? i hope its not with meeee...

*smiles sweetly*

Ann Marie said...

I love asparagus. But you don't have to!

And I have to at least skim all the comments, cause I'm neurotic that way.

Thalia said...

Mar...what are you talking about? I meant the feeling of being low on candy....

Indigo Darke-Light said...

Aw bye Tessa :)

Mar-Chu said...

oh.

LOL.

Mar-Chu said...

...fine Kallisata! I'LL PICK EVERYTHING! HEHEHE!

*laughs madly*

Ann Marie said...

Aw, Triss, I didn't even know you were here. Bye!

Thalia said...

Night Tristessa...

Bethany said...

Well done for getting it finished. I'm joining you on the ill-front. It's not fun. Get well soon, Mr. Derek.

Indigo Darke-Light said...

I think I'm becoming an insomniac D:

Thalia said...

*stares out window*

It's still raining...

*watches trees waving back and forth*

It's still really windy...

*sighs*

Tristessa Murano said...

Oh look... I have to wait for a download... ah well... losing a few more minutes of sleep can't matter :) I'll stick around here for a bit :) Huzzah!

Skyril said...

Aww I'm sorry, Indigo!

Ann Marie said...

re: DW

You know how Eccleston's Doctor was kind of hard and brittle and sarcastic, and Tennant's was a little softer and a little sweeter? Smith continues that. He's just nice. Cuddly. Oh, and a bit of a matchmaker - guess he wasn't all that comfortable with stealing people's girlfriends and fiances anymore. :-D Not that Amy would much mind being borrowed, if not stolen.

Skyril said...

Yay!
Heya, Tessa! :]

Thalia said...

Hi Tristessa!

Tristessa Murano said...

Hi everyone! Guess what I got for my birthday...?

*drumroll*

Skyril said...

lol well that's interesting, Ann. I would definitely like to see him. Very soon I'll be able to!

Mar-Chu said...

hi Trisstessa!

Skyril said...

I missed wishing you a happy birthday?? T_T
Well Happy belated birthday anyway!!! :D
~glomps Tessa~

Indigo Darke-Light said...

lol hello again Tessa xD

And on second thoughts Skyril, I don't think I'm an insomniac, I think I'm just addicted to the interwebs.

Mar-Chu said...

does anybody have a suggestion for a special power?

Thalia said...

*stares at math homework*

*sighs*

*goes back to staring out window*

Ann Marie said...

Oh, and my husband didn't like Smith that much. Felt he was less competent. I think he just lost a bit of his confidence after the Waters of Mars, and then dying and all.

what what what, Tristessa? Tell before I have to leave!

Skyril said...

What'd'ja get?!?

Indigo Darke-Light said...

Ooh I designed my own converse for my birthday ^_^ I can't wait to get them! :P

Tristessa Murano said...

A DRAWING TABLET FOR MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S SOOO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *screams so hard she implodes*

*imploded Tristessa turns into a purple piano*

*Trianotessa falls over Skyril, narrowly missing her and crashing on to the pavement next to her*

Indigo Darke-Light said...

THATS EXACTLY WHAT I DID TODAY THALIA. Actually..... I still don't have my maths homework done hahhahahahahahah

Ann Marie said...

O.o *calls piano repairman*

That's awesome!

And so's that, Indigo!

And now I really can't nurse this coffee any longer. Goodbye, all!

Skyril said...

Aww farewell, Ann!

Skyril said...

Oooo
Awesome, Tessa!

Tristessa Murano said...

Aww! Bye Ann!!! *hugs her*

Indigo Darke-Light said...

Trianotessa..... Epic name

Bye Ann

Skyril said...

~pouts~
My mom said she'd get bagels and she hasn't!!!
I'm bagel-less!

Mar-Chu said...

SKYRIL! WHATS YOUR SPECIAL POWER FOR CIRQUE DE BIRD!?!

Thalia said...

Aww...bye Ann! Hope to see you soon.

Indigo - I still don't have my math done either~ But it's only 6:30 p.m. where I live so I still have time.

Skyril said...

That IS a rather epic name! :D

Skyril said...

Uhhhh...
Have any suggestions, Mar?

Mar-Chu said...

NOOOO! I WAS AKING YOU!

Kallista Pendragon- The Beautiful Goddess Queen said...

OK. Back. For a few minutes.

Indigo Darke-Light said...

It doesn't really matter.... I think I've only done my maths homework once in the past month ::/

James said...

oh dear god i literally started shivering whenever I read the words "Book 6 is finished"

I MUST HAVE IT

Tristessa Murano said...

*Trianotessa does a little piano like dance*

*begins to play The Entertainer with her piano keys*

*does a ragtime dance to The Entertainer*

Indigo Darke-Light said...

^^^ haha alien face

Thalia said...

Hi Kallista!

*hugs her*

Skyril said...

Ummmm incredible instinct for hunting?

Indigo Darke-Light said...

Hellooooo Kallista

Skyril said...

Welcome back, Kal! :]

Skyril said...

@Mar
Do you ever glomp?

Kallista Pendragon- The Beautiful Goddess Queen said...

TRISTESSA!!!!
*launches herself like a rocket and knocks he rover in a hug*

YAY!!! Aweosme to see you. Now! Bryony needs to come on!
:D

Mar-Chu said...

KALLISATA! INFO ON THE SIX YEAR OLD GIRL IN CIRQUE DE BIRD IF YOU WOULD PLEASE!

Indigo Darke-Light said...

It's not a good idea to launch yourself at a piano Kallista.

Kallista Pendragon- The Beautiful Goddess Queen said...

*runs around knocking everybody over in a hug*

YAY!!!

Skyril said...

LOL, Indigo! :P

Thalia said...

*grins*

*looks back at homework*

*sighs*

*begins to cough again*

Tristessa Murano said...

KALLISTA!! *glomps*

*realises she didn't glomp anyone else*

*glomps Skyril*
*glomps Mar*
*glomps Indigo*
*glomps Thalia*

*realises she was a piano and that must've been painful for everyone*

Sorry people *gives them all an apologetic smile*

Skyril said...

LOL Thalia! ~shakes head at her and attempts to do her homework for her~
Hmmmm...

Indigo Darke-Light said...

*fist punches into the air for no particular reason*

YEAH!!!

Mar-Chu said...

NO HUNTING SKYRIL! SOMETHING ELSE!

Kallista Pendragon- The Beautiful Goddess Queen said...

Umm..ok Mar. She should be a replica of my oc as we are related. Her hair will be chin lenght though and she will have violet eyes. Her name will be Kallipso. :)

Is that good?

Mar-Chu said...

KALLISTAAAA!

Skyril said...

~Runs the bruise~

Oh, that's ok, Tessa :]

~summons random awesomely powerful dude~

~dude turns Tessa back into human~
:]

Mar-Chu said...

wing color? special power? bird gene?

Indigo Darke-Light said...

Ugh. Maths homework. Dad's Silly Triangle. THE HE'LL DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!?!?!?!

Skyril said...

*rubs

Thalia said...

*finishes her current coughing fit*

LOL Skyril!

Anya said...

Book 6 .....is done? .... he.. he.... hahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! *Runs around singing 'We are the Champions'* :):):):)


Straightens tie. Ahem. Good work. Jolly good.
Oh and get well soon!

Skyril said...

Mar!
Do you glomp?

Skyril said...

LOL Anya! :D

Indigo Darke-Light said...

Damn you autocorrect -.- making rude words into nice words.

Skyril said...

I so got the urge to randomly start waving my arms in the air and singing We Are the Champions in a restaurant the other day.

Thalia said...

*looks back out window*

WEE IT'S RAINING AGAIN!!!!

*runs again laughing like a maniac*

Anya said...

Like my new Avatar? Spirited Away FTW!

Anya said...

LOL I'm singing it in my head right now!

Tristessa Murano said...

*decides what to draw on her new tablet* Suggestions? (and I'm not drawing people yet... too complicated)

Mar-Chu said...

..sometimes i glomp.

its saved for special occasions!

Anya said...

Gotta go! Homework... ugh.

Indigo Darke-Light said...

I constantly have to fight the urge to mosh when listening to music in public ^.^

Skyril said...

Power... power....
The ability to... ummm....
Oo I know! I have amazing peripheral vision and can see far on either side of me....
well.. that wouldn't help all that much....
uhhh
I don't know! What can birds do besides fly, peck, hunt, and poop?

Skyril said...

Farewell, Anya!

Kallista Pendragon- The Beautiful Goddess Queen said...

OK MAr. She will be a type of kingfisher like me. But her wings will be more of a jewel toned purple with black tips. Both of us will have a wide wing span. Her special powers...ummm...let me think for a minute.
:)

Indigo Darke-Light said...

Also I have a habit of air-drumming in class.... That wouldn't be too weird except for the fact I cannot play drums.

Mar-Chu said...

well tchnically cuz she's younger her wing span is going to be shorter, i'll have to make that adjustment...

Skyril said...

I'm constantly doing that, Indigo. Well, not necessarily in class, but in the car, in restaurant, everywhere!

Thalia said...

Oh Mar! I forgot to tell you my wingspan! It's around 12 feet or so.

Tristessa Murano said...

Hi/Bye Anya!! *hugs*

Mar-Chu said...

kay!

Mar-Chu said...

wait! gotta go! dinner!

POST ALL THE CIRQUE DE BIRDS INFO ON THE PROLOUGUE! ITS ALREADY UP!

BYE!

*runs away*

Thalia said...

Bye Mar!

Indigo Darke-Light said...

Oh yeah by the way when you have headphones in in public and you're casually singing along..... Bohemian Rhapsody is not a good choice I found out.

Kallista Pendragon- The Beautiful Goddess Queen said...

LOL Skyril


My little's sister's power is that she can umm....ok...I'm going to put in a little spoiler here about my fanfic. In a future part.
I've already added a family member that is found besides my oc's brother.
This person will be a cousin. A younger one. She wil be given the name Kallipso by Kal. Kallipso's gift is that she can become invisiable. I'm going to suggest the same ability to the little sister. Will that be ok Mar?

Thalia said...

I have a tendency to do bass fingerings when I'm bored or spaced out...

Skyril said...

LOL Indigo! I'll keep that in mind! :D

Skyril said...

Sorry for the slow reply. Editing my fan-fic a bit and trying to work on it some more.

Skyril said...

Have YOU read my fan-fic, Thalia?
:P

Indigo Darke-Light said...

*does awkward turtle*

Skyril said...

There's only a prologue and two parts so far. :]

Indigo Darke-Light said...

Yeah Skyril.... Don't be like me and learn the hard way xD

Indigo Darke-Light said...

*sighs because no-one comments on my blog anymore*

*hint hint*

No but seriously :|

Thalia said...

No, I haven't read it Skyril, but I will after I finish my homework~

Tristessa Murano said...

Sorry... I got distracted drawing a fishy... :)

Kallista Pendragon- The Beautiful Goddess Queen said...

Aww...sorry about that Indigo. I did look at your blog last time you posted. I meant to leave a comment and did not. I was so paniced about getting my fanfic finished and posted. I was also VERY tired!

Indigo Darke-Light said...

It's ok, I'm not traumatized or anything Kallista xD

Skyril said...

Loved that song, Indigo!


Yay! ~glomps Thalia~
:]

Skyril said...

Here's a link to it. Go all the way down because I've only posted those three on it. :]

http://loonyskyril.blogspot.com/

Indigo Darke-Light said...

Thanks Skyril! ^_^

Wow I just realized all the songs on my blog so far are really sad.... Time for a happy one I think!!! O_o

Kallista Pendragon- The Beautiful Goddess Queen said...

LOL
That's good Indigo. Cause I sure felt traumatized around the time I posted my fanfic.
:P

Skyril said...

I would like that!

Thalia said...

Thanks for the link Skyril :)

New post on my blog: http://yourealllatefortea.blogspot.com/2011/04/school-and-other-things.html

arwa said...

yes, yes, YES!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to read book six, oh my god...
I know I'm overreacting, but book six in the skulduggery series!!!!!!!!??????!!!
Woohooo!
I hate the fact that we have to wait till september, but oh well.
And you saying you don't need our sympathy? That's.... that's kinda insulting, it's a bit like saying you don't need us cuz the only thing we CAN offer u is sympathy....
oh well to that to I guess.
Yay book six!
Derek Landy, you rock!!!!!!!!!

Kallista Pendragon- The Beautiful Goddess Queen said...

*wonders if she will be in Skyril's latest part*

Hmmm...



:P

Kouzetsu said...

Ok.. First a little sympathi for your sickness. Hope you'll get well soon and take care of yourself. Second... SCREAMING!!!!!! Book six is done?! OMG!! I can't wait to lay my hands on it! And I'm gonna hug it! Like I always do with your books! And I'm gonna read it with great exitment! ... I wanna have that book in my room now! But I guess I need to be patient and wait like everybody else..

Kallista Pendragon- The Beautiful Goddess Queen said...

YAY! Great job Thalia! Wil go read your story in just a minute! :D

Skyril said...

Sorry, Kallista, not yet!
:P

Kallista Pendragon- The Beautiful Goddess Queen said...

MINE!!!
>;P


REG


This one is for the Purple Poet!

Thalia said...

Eh? No, Kallista, it's just a little update/ preview thingy....not part of one of my stories...

Kallista Pendragon- The Beautiful Goddess Queen said...

MINE!!!
>;P


REG


This one is for the Purple Poet!

Kallista Pendragon- The Beautiful Goddess Queen said...

MINE!!!
>;P


REG


This one is for the Purple Poet!

Kallista Pendragon- The Beautiful Goddess Queen said...

MINE!!!
>;P


REG


This one is for the Purple Poet!

Tristessa Murano said...

I DREW A FISHY! YAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kallista Pendragon- The Beautiful Goddess Queen said...

MINE!!!
>;P


REG


This one is for the Purple Poet!

Tristessa Murano said...

FIRST! :)

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 5000   Newer› Newest»