Friday, October 5, 2012

Frankenkids

Just a short note to let you know that if you have any younger brothers or sisters and they like a fun, creepy little scare on the run-up to Halloween (and really, who doesn't?) then my suggestion is to check out Frankenkids, by Annie Graves.

Annie Graves may or may not have been helped out in the ideas department by a gent called David Maybury. The name sound familiar? I've developed a habit- especially in the short stories- of killing off the Maybury brothers in increasingly horrible ways, and the real-life David Maybury is now trying to get his own back. In Frankenkids, the poor boys who are the victims of the terrible Uncle Fraser are named Landy, and the older one is called Derek...

I'm not going to tell you what terrible fate befalls them. All I will say is that David Maybury better watch out. In the next short story, he's getting his head cut off.


4,901 comments:

1 – 200 of 4901   Newer›   Newest»
Niamhy Jay said...

OOH
I#m gonna read that!!
Can you Get it on Amazon??

Willow Storm said...

HWY

Willow Storm said...

Hey*

Luciana said...

DEREK. XD

YAY.

I'M LAUGHING A LOT, NOW.

TO AMAZONNNN.

Willow Storm said...

NJ! ROSE! LUCIANA! *hugs*

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

HI DEREK!!!!!!! Say hi back? Please?

Luciana said...

BUT FIRST...

I have to fix the comments box on my phone...

Selena Gasp said...

HI!

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Omg...omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

Im actually super close! I was just watching the video Em had of Derek saying i got issues...its so true

Niamhy Jay said...

Hey All!!
*hugs*
How're you??

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Im aliiiiiive!!!!

Luciana said...

I hate my phone...

Selena Gasp said...

I have been gone for so long!!!!

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Derek here's what I was going to have NJ give to you i had a picture but if you look on my Blog post about Derek-lizard you'd see.

Hi Derek! I know I'm back again. But I have to say hi! When will you get over to America? But anyhow. I just got like a question or 2. So, Scarab. What was his magic? This is causing debate and I want to know. I think he was like China. But also he could be like, a Necromancer or something. So could you just please tell me? Now, my other thing. I swear. Did you enjoy my spazz attack? Hmm? Dont give me the innocent look. You demoted me from Grand Mage. Now Im curious, did you do that on purpose? I mean I honestly dont care but the whole point was now my friends arent sure if they should continue to call me 'Grand Mage.' now my last thing. Explain this, how is America split by Sanctuary? I know Davina Marr was from one of the American SANCTUARIES so, how does that work? 
There. I promise i finished. Oh and can I have a hug?

Zafira Kerias

Selena Gasp said...

HI :)

blubber2000 said...

HEY!

Luciana said...

Yay. I fixed it. :3

Selena Gasp said...

Well, things are about to be very urm weird for me, cause my sis, who is sitting next to me is about to come on. OH Please say hi net girl when she comes on, please!

Selena Gasp said...

Hello, net girl.

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Im casually eating dinner whilst hoping to god Derek replies....

Omg i got my big AMERICAN football game. Rivalry against other school im gonna end up going to the second half but idc

Willow Storm said...

WHERE IS DEREK?
DEREKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
I NEED YOU TO ANSWER ME!
Y'know how you're going to be in Glór in Ennis, soon? And how it says it's suitable for fourth, fifth and sixth classes? Would a First Year be able to sneak in? With the advantage of being your friend?

Selena Gasp said...

The reason why i call her net girl is cause she ran into the net when we were playing tennis.

blubber2000 said...

and please call my sister any insulting nickname, feel free to be creative.

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Yes!!! Derek please with Skul cakes on top come on :)

Selena Gasp said...

Mehmehmehmehmehmeh

ChapterHouse-Reads said...

COOL!

Selena Gasp said...

NETTY! That was uncalled for.

ChapterHouse-Reads said...

TOP 30

Selena Gasp said...

Why do I smell burning...

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

*skips around*

in school, I drew up this THG thingy of SP stuff.

Selena Gasp said...

I AM NOT DOING THE BOOT CAMP!

Selena Gasp said...

I AM NOT DOING THE BOOT CAMP!

blubber2000 said...

i love how were just having our argument, on a blog, across the room from each other with every one ignoring us. So how is everyone celebrating Halloween?

Luciana said...

Msd.

I'm really tiredddd. D:

And I just realised that my "memories" from yesterday are actually today's memories.

I should just get a reflection.

At least then there'd be a reason for me to have two memories and stuff. C:

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Im going as Zafira Kerias. My friends going as their OC so we all going together. We basically going as the important people of the American Sanctuary. Plus we're dragging my dear Dash in handcuffs

Selena Gasp said...

And now, ducks

~Quack
~ Oh my gosh, I was just about to say that!
~ Really!
~ We are so in sync

Rose Black said...

I'm not celebrating it.

Selena Gasp said...

That's cool Zafira. 'S cool.
Me and a friend are going as sumo wrestlers.

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Please let Derek answer my giant thingy.....please. Pkease

*hugs KOTW* my baby has returned

*tucks into bookshelf*

good KOTW

Selena Gasp said...

:) ._.

Luciana said...

Halloween?

I might dress up.

Depending on whether I have time and how much work I have.

I want to dress up for Halloween..

I have a really nice dress, you see. And I want to dress up as a water nimph. C:

My sister shouldn't give me ideas...

Selena Gasp said...

OH, I have to go. Bye. DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT MY SISTER TELLS YOU, ITS ALL LIES!!!!!

blubber2000 said...

Thats cool rose and Zafira. I wonder if there is an American sanctuarie for each state???

Selena Gasp said...

Byeeeee

Rose Black said...

I'm not celebrating Hallowe'en because... I don't know. I'm just not.

Selena Gasp said...

Ha, she spelt it wrong!! LOL Okay, bye :)

Luciana said...

We really need Skulduggery merch. I want posters, for starters...I'd spend so much more money on SP. And I've already spent hundreds. XD

blubber2000 said...

and Luciana thats a really cool idea

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

I have the conclusion of 3 Sanctuaries. One in the East Coast one in the South one on the West Coast

Rose Black said...

I've to go, bye!

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Now. I think that as DD says 'Davina Marr was from one of the American Sanctuaries'

Luciana said...

Bye, Rose!

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Bye Rose!!

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Ok, Derek dang please come...i cant even get on tomorrow

*sits in room reading KOTW*

ill wait my Golden God, til i gtg to the AMERICAN football game

Luciana said...

Derek, is Skulduggery a cat person?

I think it'd be fun to see Skulduggery with a pet. :3

A CAT. A GOLDFISH. OR A TURTLE. *NODS*

OMGG, A PET PENGUIN. AND VAL HAS A PANIC ATTACK BECAUSE OF HER FEAR AND HE LAUGHS AT HER FOR BEING SCARED OF PENGUINS AND ASDFGHJKL;

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Luce i hope Derek comes on, I really do. I just want an answer...I really do.

*grins*

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

*laughs*

mass call for Derek?

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

*sits in tree now with explosives with dust on them*

see!!! I havent blown up Ireland or Em...

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

NOOOOO!!!!!

Not


The



Lonliness


Damn it!!!!

Colleen McGuigan said...

Haha, I met David before ^.^

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

I gtg

DEREK ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!

Georgina Howlett said...

Weddings are exhausting

Colleen McGuigan said...

I have a toy turtle called Shellduggery. And A toy Dinosaur called China-saur. And a toy penguin called Nefarin Pengine. I need a life. ^.^

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Derek please come on and answer Willows question.
Us Irish minions need to know.
Oh and if you come on will you also pinky swear about the promise you made?
* holds out pinky*
I'm waiting.

Luciana said...

Why is it that the only Aussies I don't want to talk to are up, now!?

It's annoying. :(

Derek Landy said...

Zaf- Scarab's power was the amazing ability to... to... okay, I totally forget. It's around here somewhere. If I find my notes, I'll tell you.

As for the Grand Mage thing.. heh, yeah, you got fired. Cuz you went ROGUE. Or something. You're a ROGUE Grand Mage!

And America has three Sanctuaries, each one of them run by one of the three Elders.

Willow- they said it's suitable for those classes purely as a minimum age range- they didn't want anyone younger going. Anyone older is fine!

Luciana- Skulduggery was a dog person when he was alive! Now he avoids animals altogether.

And hello to everyone who is about to write "say hi to me!", because I'm off! Have a good night!

Uilliam Kinsella said...

The Nefarian Pengine one was cool Colleen.

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Hi Derek,
You forgot me.
*holds out pinky insistantly*

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Omg thanks! Im grateful!

Willow Storm said...

WOOOOT

Colleen McGuigan said...

I won Penguine at a funfair. I got Chinasaur in Belfast and Shellduggery in Dublin. Woop :3

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Thanks for the news about the Signing Derek.

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

And you so did not just fure me...yes you did, thanks can i be an Elder?

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Willow, when is the signing on again?
I forgot.

Willow Storm said...

And, also, Derek, if you see this, it's your fault I have friends.

Uilliam Kinsella said...

I think I have it written down somewhere but if you could remind me it would be great.

Willow Storm said...

Thursday, 11 Am

Colleen McGuigan said...

<<< That's David, ruining my photo! :D I still have all the photos from that day xD :P (Even the one of my sister being bored because she doesn't like waiting, especially in book-shops. I don't know how I'm related to her. xD)

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

I am so now totally living by my new motto, in my world Bisahalani is dead go on Derek slap me. I really knew you'd fire me we all said it in school,

*shrugs*

oh and guess what? Im going to now warn you, Viniette Riddle MAY hunt you down

Luciana said...

Yay! Derek blogspoke.

I need to print that out for my wall of blogspeaks, now! *hugs Derek* THANK YOU, DEREK. MUCH LOVE.

now I can go to bed happy. :3

Colleen McGuigan said...

Hey, Luce :)

Luciana said...

COLLEEN! *TACKLEHUGS*

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

*grins*

I hope he finds his notes on Scarab one my favourite characters. I gotta know

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Yeah, I would like to know as well.
It doesn't say much about it in the books except for the spiderlike device.

Colleen McGuigan said...

Hehe, *hugs back* :D

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Well im excited. I wish we could see Scarab in his younger days. I bet he was epic.

Vinniette says she wants to fly to Ireland to go off on Derek for firing me. I assure you , Derek, I told her i'd personally arrest her if she tried. I told her I'm loyal to my Golden God.

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

I gtg offcially

THANKS DEREK!!!

Now, I must go and skip

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Bye Zaf.
I'll tell you if Derek tells us what magic Scarab uses.

Forest said...

hi

Forest said...

any1 here?

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Hello Forest,
I don't think we've met?
*sticks out hand*
And if we have met its all your fault for being unmemorable.

Uilliam Kinsella said...

I'm Eden Threatening.
(You can see it clearly at the top of my comment)
Chief annoyance around these parts.
I'm a natural teleporter and do a bit of symbolism on the side.
Oh, and I'm also quite fond of suits.

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Forest,
You still here?

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Okay, I guess he's not here.

Zathract Mist said...

I must get this...

Zathract Mist said...

DEREK!

WE NEED SYMBOL MAGIC/LANGUAGE MAGIC EXPLAINED!

CAN AN ELEMENTAL OR ADEPT AFTER THE SURGE LEARN/USE SYMBOL MAGIC?

And if so, why has China not chosen any more Adept abilities?

Uilliam Kinsella said...

I always thought that it was the symbols that do the work,
Like the facade tattoo.

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Hey Zath.
I've been reading Valduggery fanfics, some of them are pretty good.

Ariana Shade said...

First page :)

Mistical Future said...

LOL!!!
ha so if there mum neaded to call the it would be like this:
"Derek, Landy lunch is ready!"

LOL!!! ok i'm sorry but it is funny!!! and i find it amusing!!!

Oh well look on the bright side thier only half as good as you!!!

get it because there only half your name each!

ok the other bright side is that you kind of star in a book! ... not that you couldn't of done that on your own but still!


I'm sorry for being mean Derek but i find this all very amusing! ... apart for them being the victoms!!! that's not so nice!!!
Poor little Derek and Landy!!! :(

Uilliam Kinsella said...

A but Derek started it, so I'm sure he's prepared for a literary war.

Mistical Future said...

yea! cuting off the head is a good move!!!

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Yeah, it kills almost everything except hydras.
Stupid hydras.

Mistical Future said...

Oh i've got a good question!

Derek what is your Middle name?

Forest said...

hia im back!!!

and no, we havent met yet eden!

nice to meet u to!!!

*shakes hand*

Ariana Shade said...

I don't think he has one...

Forest said...

here, ill shake your hand!!!

*shakes hand*

nice to meet you:)

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

I WANNA READ THAT.

Jophiel said...

*Cries*
I missed Derek again!!!

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Hey death,

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Thankyou Forest.
*shakes hand*
A pleasure to meet you.

Eve the ROCK said...

Interesting...


Ariana Shade said...

Be back in a bit...

Jophiel said...

Hey Eden! I can't believe I missed Derek!

Hi Forest!

Uilliam Kinsella said...

It was a flying visit.
Not even that,
More of an airdrop visit.
THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT, DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF IPADS ARE FOR LEFT OR RIGHT HANDED PEOPLE.
*grins at Death*

Jophiel said...

*Shrinks away grinning*

Forest said...

hia! backa!

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Because apparently I am at risk of getting killed.

Forest said...

wa........

Eve the ROCK said...

They can be for either, Eden. Whatever's comfortable, just...flip it around.

Forest said...

if u flip it wouldnt it be the same?????

Jophiel said...

Hi Forest! I don't think we have met!

I am Death Rose! I am an adept with the ability to twist gravity, I can kill people when I glare at them and recently, I have been able to turn into a white tiger...
*Glares at Eden*
No one is allowed to I shot Eden, or else they answer to him!
*Points at Serpine*

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Oh no it's just an inside joke between me and Death.

Jophiel said...

*Insult Eden

Jophiel said...

Eden, I think iPads are for right-handed people!
*Grins evilly*

Uilliam Kinsella said...

*glares*

Jophiel said...

*Laughs and Musses Eden's hair*
It's okay... iPads can only kill people... No big deal...
*Laughs*

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Yes big deal.
I could be lying dead with an iPad in my mangled elect hand.

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Left*

Eve the ROCK said...

But Lav is the one who turns into animals...

Jophiel said...

*Laughs and starts throwing snowballs at Eden*
Atsa la vista baby!

Jophiel said...

And that tiger Eden got from Berlin? Yeah, that one, that was some freaky were-tiger!

Uilliam Kinsella said...

If you were a were tiger you wouldn't be able to do any other magic.
It would be used up transforming.

Jophiel said...

Well... I haven't seemed to be able to glare at anyone recently... *Glares at Eden*
And i haven't twisted grav in ages!!

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

Derek, does Valkyrie have a habit for running into things? She should. Really. I'd like to see how SHE reacts to smacking her head into walls.

Unknown said...

kids Derek and Landy... lol.
this is the quickest i have peeked at a post... proud of myself.

Jophiel said...

*Attempts to twist gravity*











*Fails*
Dude, I am getting this tiger thing getting checked out! And taking... Nye up on his offer...
*Shimmers off to find Nye*

Uilliam Kinsella said...

Shimmering wouldn't work.

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

*frowns*

How do I figure out if I just gave myself a concussion?

Jophiel said...

Doctor Nye, can you do anything?

Yes, but it takes time... And money... Are you willing to do it?

Anything! I miss being able to twist gravity!

Okay, just hold still...

Of course I am going to hold still! I am bloody strapped to a table!

True... *Nye smiles*
*Nye performs various medical transfusions and injects various needles into arm*
Okay, it is done... Now for the payment!

Yes, the payment... *Punches Nye across the jaw and shimmers away*

Uilliam Kinsella said...

You don't Val,
You go to a doctor.

Jophiel said...

Go run into a wall and if you see double then... You gave yourself a concussion!

And some how the shimmering worked...

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

What if I can't go to a doctor? I smacked my head super hard into the wall a few minutes ago, and it hurts it to walk. Is that bad?

Jophiel said...

Yes, that is pretty bad Cain... I'll look it up!

Jophiel said...

Loss of consciousness, confusion, headache, nausea or vomiting, blurred vision, loss of short term memory, Perseverating (repeating the same thing over and over, despite being told the answer each time, for example, "Was I in an accident?")

Uilliam Kinsella said...

But what I will say every time you ask me something like that is seek professional help.

Jophiel said...

Bleeding under the scalp, but outside the skull, creates a "goose egg" or large bruise (hematoma) at the site of the head injury. A hematoma is common and will go away on its own with time. The use of ice immediately after the trauma may help decrease its size.

Do not apply ice directly to the skin - use a washcloth as a barrier and wrap the ice in it. You may also use a bag of frozen vegetables wrapped in cloth, as this conforms nicely to the shape of the head.
Apply ice for 20-30 minutes at a time and repeat about every two to four hours. There is little benefit after 48 hours.
Rest is important to allow the brain to heal.
In 2010, the American Academy of Neurology called for any athlete suspected of having a concussion to be removed from play until the athlete is evaluated by a physician. If a concussion is suspected due to a sports injury, the Centers for Disease Control recommends implementing a 4-step plan:

Remove the athlete from play.
Ensure that the athlete is evaluated by a health care professional experienced in evaluating for concussion. Do not try to judge the severity of the injury yourself.
Inform the athlete's parents or guardians about the possible concussion and give them the fact sheet on concussion.
Keep the athlete out of play the day of the injury and until a health care professional, experienced in evaluating for concussion, says they are symptom-free and it's OK to return to play.
A repeat concussion that occurs before the brain recovers from the first - usually within a short period of time (hours, days, or weeks) - can slow recovery or increase the likelihood of having long-term problems. In rare cases, repeat concussions can result in edema (brain swelling), permanent brain damage, and even death.

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

I've got a headache, a really, really, really bad one, I'm dizzy and I keep almost walking into everything. I usually walk into everything, so that's no different, but I never get headaches. Also, attempting to lean back or lay down hurts.

Jophiel said...

Spinal injury sounds more likely...
1. Hurts to walk
2. Headache
3. Hurts to lean back or lay down

Spinal injury...

Jophiel said...

Emergency signs and symptoms
Emergency signs and symptoms of spinal cord injury after an accident may include:

Extreme back pain or pressure in your neck, head or back
Weakness, incoordination or paralysis in any part of your body
Numbness, tingling or loss of sensation in your hands, fingers, feet or toes
Loss of bladder or bowel control
Difficulty with balance and walking
Impaired breathing after injury
An oddly positioned or twisted neck or back

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

Uh... That's not good...

Uilliam Kinsella said...

I gonna suggest it again,
Professional help.

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

I tried to say I had a concussion, but my mum said I basically hit my head really hard and it hurts a whole bunch.

Isn't that the same thing?

Jophiel said...

Get it checked out Cain... Go to Nye or tell Skul...

Joking! To to the doctors! Seriously! Please you have to!
*Begs on knees*

Jophiel said...

Not really...

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

Eh. Whatever. She says it just hurts because it just happened, but it happened over an hour ago.

Jophiel said...

Have you iced it?

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

No... I'll go do that.

Jophiel said...

Make sure that you have a wash cloth or some other material between the ice and your skin...

Jophiel said...

Anyone still here?

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

I have no ice pack-like things... And my mum said that even if it IS a concussion, there's not really anything a doctor can do.

Jophiel said...

Frozen peas? Ice itself? Something in your freezer?

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

I don't really have anything in my freezer... I'm gonna find something to do about it.

Bye!

Jophiel said...

Bye! Feel better Cain!!

Jophiel said...

Eden, I am assuming you have fallen asleep?

Unknown said...

If you bump your head don't worry, I bump my head many times and I turn out fine

Jophiel said...

I run into more things than the wind blows!
*Laughs*

Jophiel said...

And when I say run, I mean full on sprint!

Anonymous said...

Hi guys!

Um, which SP books have short stories in them, and in what editions? Cause I'm starting to build up a collection and I would like to have them...

Jophiel said...

All of the Down Under Tour Editions have them... I think...

Nixion Strange said...

Hi

Nixion Strange said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi Nix!

Hey Death.

How are you both?

Helena Ember Sky said...

Uh... Uh...

Anonymous said...

Hel! *hugs*

Helena Ember Sky said...

Kes! *hugs back*

I had another name for you, didn't I?

Jophiel said...

I'm good and I have to leave... Flesh and Stone is on!!
*Fangirls over Matt Smith*

Anonymous said...

Bye!

Hel, yeah, I think so. I know someone was calling me Kest...?

Helena Ember Sky said...

No, I didn't call you Kest. It was something much better.

See you Death! *fangirls as well*

Anonymous said...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1908195290/ref=aw_d_detail?pd=1&qid=1349490905&sr=1-1


Frankenkuds on Amazon ^

Anonymous said...

*would fangirl but has only seen one 11th Doctor episode*

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

OI, MATT SMITH IS MINE. THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY.

BYE AGAIN.

Helena Ember Sky said...

WELL, THE DOCTOR, CAPT JACK, ARTHUR DARVILL, DAN AND PHIL ARE MINE!

Anonymous said...

Hi/bye Val!

Ariana Shade said...

I call Tennant!

Helena Ember Sky said...

@Kes *gasps*
*is completely and utterly shocked*
Which episode?

Anonymous said...

Haymitch, Snape, Springheeled Jack, and Mevolent are mine.

Helena Ember Sky said...

Hey Shade!
Yeah, you caan have him, I've already seen him naked.

Helena Ember Sky said...

can*

Anonymous said...

Hel, The Eleventh Hour. It was a-freaking-mazing. I'm gonna start watching for real in the next season.

Helena Ember Sky said...

But I want Springheeled Jack! Oh well, I get Sanguine, Skulduggery, Ghastly and Ravel.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ana!

Ariana Shade said...

I also claim Arthur! The horse from the girl in the fireplace.

Anonymous said...

I get Vex and Hansard. Although, I get the strange feeling that Hansard is gay...

Ariana Shade said...

Hey K! I WANT DEXTER VEX!!!!!

Ariana Shade said...

Arggh! Kes, I wanted Vex!

Helena Ember Sky said...

But I want Vex and Hansard! How about we share them?

@Kes, watch this season. Now.

Anonymous said...

Too late.

Also, also Wreath and Frightening Jones. Mine.


(And Gandalf and Aragorn)

Ariana Shade said...

Well, sharing IS caring...

Helena Ember Sky said...

Oh! But my FAVORITE character is Frightening!

I call Legolas.

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 4901   Newer› Newest»