Monday, September 24, 2012

Lots and Lots of Photos

Okay then, as promised, documented evidence that show you Minions are an incredibly creative bunch...

Here is the first batch of stuff I was given while on the KOTW tour.


I've started to only pack half a bag every time I go away, because the amount of things I'm given while signing is just astronomical. What usually happens is that my publicist takes anything I can't fit onto the plane and sends it on to me afterwards. Well, the final package has arrived, so here I am to give you a brief pictorial rundown.


A skull! Signed by "le gang"! And a picture from the irrepressible one, Becky...


I don't have room to put up all of the artwork I was handed, but here are some pieces that stood out...







And I was also given books! One Minion had illustrated my biography blurbs- wonderfully unique idea! And in Liverpool I was handed Project Baguette, a collection of letters and notes and drawings and all kinds of coolness.



And elsewhere in the UK I was given a box! A wonderful little box!


But what's INSIDE the wonderful little box? Is it, perhaps, a set of wonderfully TINY Skulduggery books? It is!


The pic below is so cool. For those of you who can't spot the similarity, this is Super Derek, sitting on a stack of books, reading one with, er, his tongue hanging out of his mouth...

Quite simply one of the CUTEST things I've ever been given.



I've shown this one before, but I figured I'd do it again, and add in another two Skulduggerys (one from this tour, another from... three years ago, maybe...?)



And this! This Raggy Skulduggery that SHE WOULDN'T LET ME KEEP!


Because of the unfortunate lack of Skulduggery merchandise, many of you have had to improvise. Some of you, ahem, have improvised better than others...





Ah, the Tall Bonde! One of my favourites! You've seen her picture here before (I doubt you've forgotten it) but here is a picture of the BACK of Sabrina Sparrow's T-shirt...


And this is Sabrina's partner-in-crime Becky, giving a suitably deadpan freedom sign...



Naturally, Sabrina and Becky came with their banner- much like they did the LAST time they turned up...

(Present)

(Past)

And here's a picture of Mable and Sherlock totally agreeing with the message in my kitchen...


As I was shifting these pictures from my phone, I came across a few I'd taken in Germany a few years ago...



See that? Stylish AND practical!

And to finish it off, here's a picture of my cousin Michael, who came to one of the events in Australia and looked, it has to be said, AWESOME.


Once again, thanks to everyone who came along, and an extra special thanks to those of you who did something extra special.

4,846 comments:

1 – 200 of 4846   Newer›   Newest»
nights.raven said...

1st!

nights.raven said...

wow! thats some epic stuff :D

*now wants a SP shirt*

Drew O'Connor said...

WOW!!!

Everyone kicked ass, we're all so talented lol

I'm still so lucky to be able to see you at all Derek.

Colleen McGuigan said...

Hi :) Never been this close to the top, I think :P
I had so much fun, I still can't believe I got to interview you! :D

NOM Ominous said...

THANKS DEREK!
I LOVE HOW YOU LOVE US. IT'S AWESOME

Colleen McGuigan said...

I forgot to bring my drawings, so I had to show Derek them on my iPod.
There was a picture of my dog reading Death Bringer, I forgot to show him it. Damn :(

Unknown said...

Just Wanted to say I think you're awesome Derek, i love you and I love your work... Thank you so much for creating the world of Skulduggery and Valkyrie ...<3 you're a wee belter and I hope to get the opportunity to meet you in the future, get yourself to Glasgow ;) <3 xox

Unknown said...

All those things look amazing.

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome!

Did you see my collage...?

Rhiannon White said...

OMGGGGG!!!!!!! I'm on Dereks blog! IM ON DEREKS BLOG!! Ahhhhhhahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!! I must make you a present Derek for next time I see you. Love you xxxxx :D

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing you're new then?

Noelle said...

13th!!!

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Death!

Noelle said...

Derek... WILL YOU MARRY ME????

*huggles*

Noelle said...

KESTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Jophiel said...

I believe I have asked Derek that so many times Adra...

And hi Kes!

Anonymous said...

?
*hugs Adra*

Did any of you get anything posted a picture of?

Jophiel said...

Nope, I feel really sick though... Stupid flu!

Anonymous said...

Adra, of course he won't marry you. He's already engaged to ME. *points to engagement ring*

What do you I just bought that for myself? That's insulting!

Anonymous said...

Death, it's not any better?

Jophiel said...

*Laughs and grabs popcorn*

Jophiel said...

Not really, mum said to get up and move today and that'll make me feel better...

Noelle said...

No, I haven't... AND I SHALL TRY AGAIN!!!

*gets down on one knee, and holds out a doughnut*

Derek... I've known you for a while now, though I don't think you can say the same for me. but that's beside the point. Derek, I LOVE YOU.

...Will thou marry me???

Jophiel said...

Dark, even I'd say no to that! A doughnut? Blah!

Anonymous said...

No! I already told you, he's engaged to ME!

Anonymous said...

I would grab the doughnut and eat it...

Jophiel said...

*Grabs a box of tissues*

Noelle said...

NO... He could be a polygamist, you NEVER KNOW.

And doughnuts are cool.
Deal with it. xDDD *hugs*

DEREK. IF THOU SHALT NOT ANSWER, THEN I SHALL FLY OVER THERE, THROW ROCKS AT YOUR WINDOW< AND PLAY SKRILLEX ON A BOOM BOX

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful Adra. You mean a bigomist?

Noelle said...

I mean what I said, Kes. But you're probably right, also... XD


EM GO AWAY xD *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Em?

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

I am making tons of fanfrt as my virtual present for his birthday party...

Jophiel said...

Derek, can you please come on?! I promise to protect you from the evil person who wants to marry you!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Derek, please! I have QUESTIONS to ask you.

Jophiel said...

And I have to get your permission to make this shirt in art!

Noelle said...

Hey, I'm NOT- oh wait, yes I am. xD

Anonymous said...

*laughs*

You guys DO now about the virtual presents, right?

Jophiel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jophiel said...

I have this feeling that if Ieave, Derek will come on.... Does anyone else feel that way?

Noelle said...

I DO TOO! SERIOUSLY.

I feel like his eyes are on the blog... its scary... *hides in her TARDIS lunchbox*

Anonymous said...

Yep, probably.

You have a TARDIS lunchbox?

There's a kid on my class who has a sonic screwdriver.

Noelle said...

Ah yes I have that too...


AND WHY THE HELL WOULD I WANT TO DO THAT. *punched Em* NO, I WILL NOT MARRY YOU.

Anonymous said...

*is jealous*

Noelle said...

Heehee I got the money from working at McDonalds.. *shudders* it was hell. but then again, I also endured THAT to get my KOTW.... Which STILL ISN'T FLIPPING HERE >.<

Em, you creep. NO. First you ask me to marry you... AND NOW YOU TELL ME THAT. NO. I WILL NOT CLIP YOUR TOENAILS.

Jophiel said...

*Is tired* *Feels eyes on the blog*
SPEAK O MIGHTY MASTER!

Anonymous said...

Mine is here. *laughs* It is amazing.

I feel like I'm missing something here...

Jophiel said...

My older sis works at Macas

Noelle said...

EM. NO. GO. AWAY. And no, I don't want to hear your Mariachi band impression.

Anonymous said...

Ok, now I am REALLY confused. I am too young to have a job...

Jophiel said...

I have a few months until I get to work!

Noelle said...

Don't be, Kes. I just-

OH MY GOD EMERALD QUIT SACRIFICING THE GOLDEN GOD HOW DARE YOU.

Anonymous said...

ZAF is the one who Sacrifices Master Derek.

Noelle said...

Yeah, well, Em does it too...
Seriously. She just told me. And the details *shudders* It was weird, she was speaking in latine. Something like 'Vale magister, Vale magister, Di meliora, Beati, Pacifici, Vale magister, vale magister, Gatis tibi ago ad aeternam..."

Anonymous said...

Ok then.

Goodbye Master? Really?

Noelle said...

I suppose so.... Oh wait, apparently NO EM NO
DONT YOU DARE

Noelle said...

GO AWAY EM

Noelle said...

GET OFF DEREK... STOP- no- STOP STABBING HIM FOR CHRIST'S SAKE. WE GOT IT. YOU SACRIFICED HIM. NOW JESUS< he's HAD ENOUGH

Anonymous said...

*throws knives at nonexistent Em*

Drew O'Connor said...

Adra dáiríre? Laidin?

Agus ar an taifead ní féidir liom labhairt Laidin, labhairt liom Gaeilge agus mé NACH is cinnte a dhéanamh sacrifice ár n-Dia Golden.

Noelle said...

Ah, Google translate xD

Anonymous said...

?

Anonymous said...

It doesn't work for Latin...

Anonymous said...

I have t go. Be back in about 20 minutes.

Mistical Future said...

OMG the ALL the stuff is so cool!!!

Derek i was thinking of showing u my drawing of lord Vile ... that um isn't finished ... *blushed* it's all most finished ... Actualy that is what i could do today and hopefuly finish it!

when it is don i shall post it on my blog

Noelle said...

That's because Latin is too complicated. Luckily for me, I know my Latin.

Oh, and uh, No matter what Em says about taking Irish since a kid, she still uses translate

Mistical Future said...

Hi Adrasdos

i don't think we've met hi!
*shakes hands*

Mistical Future said...

brb going to get some brakfast!

Noelle said...

Hello Future!!! *shakes hand, and hands skulcake, MARRshmallow, and Scapegrapes*

Please call me Adra!

And I have a message from the wonderful Emerald Melody, who is stalking this blog.. And she wanted me to tell you something from her...

Mistical Future said...

sorry to leave u so so but i realy should get some! Sorry!

Noelle said...

*nods* you're fine dear. Go!!!

And Em, get you butt on here.

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Wow Derek thats pretty neat what some people have come up with to wear or give to you! I totally agree with the dogs

Rest of Minions sorry for my inactivity i got grounded for like...i dunno a week? Over the weekend or well by Friday ill be back im like allowed very limited time to do anything really...

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

And Adra....text me if Derek is planning to take over the world

Noelle said...

I'm truly sorry Zaf.. but that's barking hilarious xD *huggles* LOVE CHUUU

and will do :D

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Love chu too Adra :) I needed something to lighten me mood it seems you guys and Derek do that

*sighs* I'll be back sometime tomorrow...when? I dunnno but sometime. EM!!! DONT YOU DARE ARREST ME

Noelle said...

BYE ZAFFYPOO!!!! *huggles* and she probs already did.

Noelle said...

Aaaand I must go, you all. I has to wake up early... LOVE YALL!!! *hugs*

Derek, I'll let you think about the proposal xD

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

Derek, you really need to see my Skulduggery BLANKET. It is quite amazing.

http://bringingskulduggerytothemasses.blogspot.com/2011/12/merrry-christmas.html


It's from last Christmas, but if you haven't seen it yet, I think you'll be impressed. It IS the coolest blanket of all time, after all.



Also, Derek, I NEED YOU TO ANSWER!

Will you come to my party for you?

Please?

It's a party. For you. You HAVE to come. It wouldn't be fair if you didn't. Besides, I already drew a GIANT card for you. I can give it to you in April when I'm in Ireland, I suppose, but that's so far away, you know? It should be a birthday card.

INVITATION TIME!

Where: My house. That sounds a little weird. Your publishers have my address, though, so you could ask them for it. Geez, that sounds weird too. Or, preferably, you could just email me for it...

When: October 19. I don't even have school that day, so I haven't picked a time yet.

Why you should come (important catagory): It's for YOUR birthday. And Skul's deathday. Like last year. But better. This time I have at least 11 people. Last year was about 6. And we're all dressing up. You should be Skulduggery. We'll get you presents if you come!


Whether you can come or not, I'd appreciate an email to let me know! On the hope that no creepers will send something to me, here it is:

valkyriecain95@gmail.com

Just, I don't know, tell me whether or not you can come. (And say hi. Saying hi is cool.)

If you can come, that's AWESOME! If not, that's sad.

Also! I have an idea for when I'm going to Ireland, and I need to plan to meet you, so.. Yeah. Need to plan that.


Your most loyal minion,

Valkyrie V.

Tori said...

Derek Landy,
COME TO THE USA!!!!!!
I can't come over seas (darn lack of money/lack of passport) but I could maybe get my mom to go out of state to see you, IF ONLY YOU WOULD COME!!!

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

SEE DEREK? You should come to the States. My party's in the States.

*nods*



And I must be off... Adios! *waves frantically and jumps in the Bentley*

Jophiel said...

I'm so tired! It is 11:23am here and I haven't had a good nights sleep in a few weeks!

Mistical Future said...

i'm back!

Hi all!!!

Hi Tori i don't thinl we've met before *shakes hand*

Hi Val!

Mistical Future said...

Hi Death!

How are u all?

Jophiel said...

Hi Misty!

Jophiel said...

I've got the flu!

Mistical Future said...

oh didoms! poor u! i hope u get better soon!!!

because being sick totaly sucks!! even if u get the day off school it's a bad day because u feel crap!

So i hope u get better soon!!!

Jophiel said...

Thanks, I have to show a friend around town tomorrow! I doubt I'll get to now!
*Epic frowny face*

Anonymous said...

I have finally realized the wonders of making fanart. Will be distant.

Anonymous said...

The sixth picture, on the right, is mine! OMFO, IT'S ON HERE! *Squeals*

It's the cover of the Faceless Ones. :)

Jophiel said...

Okay! I've got to go, bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mistical Future said...

bye Death get better soon!!

Anonymous said...

Bye Death!

Hi Molly!

Mistical Future said...

Hi Molly

Nice to meet u! i'don't think we've met before *shakes hands*

Hi Kestrel

Nice to meet u, I don't think we've met before ether! Hi *shakes hands*

Anonymous said...

*shakes hand*

Kestrel LeStarre, master of torture and all manner of unpleasant deaths, at your service. *bows*

Anonymous said...

Misti, what are your powers and/or weapons.

Mistical Future said...

... um ok
remind me not to get on ur bad side!!!
i'm not the type that enjoys geting tortured!

NOM Ominous said...

100!

NOM Ominous said...

Aw... my pervious comment about how Amerique du nord is so much fun and stuff seems to have vanished.

Anonymous said...

Hi Thrust!

Misti, I only torture and kill to serve my mistress, China Sorrows.

NOM Ominous said...

by the way- I posted a new story on my blog. It felt about time...

Mistical Future said...

Hi thrust!


ok my powers are hitened sences. i can track people for a bit under 48 hours/2 days. My hearing well i'm not sure about i's limit but i can hear a reguler human heart beat from a kilometer away. and i'm a little faster and stronger that the aveage human.

I have a jacke that Ghastly made me and a sowrd that can cut through anything that i want.

Anonymous said...

I am a symbolist. I train with China. I have 2 katanas, onyx blades which were crafted by Lord Vile himself and have the power to steal souls with a touch. I also have 2 knives, onyx blades about a foot long, iron hilt, no crossguard. Dalrymple trains me with them when I have the time.

NOM Ominous said...

Those are some cool powers.
You can filter out other heartbeats, right? so that if you go to something like a Derek signing you wouldn't explode from the overflow of hearts?


=D
That came out perfectly.

Mistical Future said...

um yea so in total i am quite deadly!

Do u have any powers Kest? ... can i call u Kest, i feel that we have bilt up a good abut of trust do u? (that is my faliled quoiting of detective Me from memory)
and do u have a particular wepen that u use?

Jophiel said...

I have to go somewhere tonight and I'll be there till noon tomorrow... God! I'm bloody sick!

Anonymous said...

I just posted my powers and stuff. Yeah, sure. Although that IS a new one. No where near as odd as Trellis though. *shakes head at Calamity*

Mistical Future said...

no i'm quite use to hearing people with hight heart rates so i'm all good with it!

and i didn't check the other coment's be for i sent the ome before so i now know the anwsers to the magoritoy of my questions

Anonymous said...

Death, where are you going?

Jophiel said...

On the house boat at Eildon!

Mistical Future said...

Hi Death welcome back to the land of the living! ... we are all alive right?

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, and I can also summon hordes of kestrels, which, in theory, do my bidding, but in reality tend to attrack me.

Jophiel said...

I have no idea if we are alive or not... We could all be figments of our imaginations...

Mistical Future said...

and Kest what did Trelli call u?

Anonymous said...

I'm not.

And Death certainly isn't. She crashed the Bentley.

Misti, what country are you from?

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

*gets pushed out of the Bentley as it drives past* *tumbles down a hill*

Ow!

Anonymous said...

No, Misti, CALAMITY called me TRELLIS.

Anonymous said...

Hey Val!!!!

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

*gets up and brushes self off*

Hi Kestrel! Hi Death! Hi Misty!

Anonymous said...

*throws Val in lake*
*laughs*

Mistical Future said...

that is true with the fragment's of our imagunations however if it is our imagunation we must be alive in order to progect it right?

Jophiel said...

Hi! I have to go.... Again... Bye!

Jophiel said...

But our imagination is a seperate entity!

NOM Ominous said...

H3y 3v3ry0n3!!

Anonymous said...

Bye Death!

Misti, capitalization and commas. Please.

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

Ahhhhh!

*starts flailing around in the lake* *frantically swims out*


SEA HAG IN THE LAKE!

Mistical Future said...

Oh right!

Hi Val!*helps Val out of the lake*

Anonymous said...

Death, no the SUBCONSCIOUS is a separate entity.

Anonymous said...

The Sea Hag got returned to the sea...

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

My subconscious is evil... *mutters something about Darquesse*

NOM Ominous said...

I love my subconscious. he's so smart.

Mistical Future said...

Bye Death have a good day!

Anonymous said...

Val, does IVY have an evil subconscious?

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

*thinks*


I don't know. She... might. I don't think so. I think she's just psychotic.

Mistical Future said...

... i'm not sure about my subconscous ... but i don't think it is very nice!

and my mind is not a nice place to be anyway!
*shakes head sadly*

Anonymous said...

Any one who entered my mind would be immediately baffled and get lost.

Are either of you doing Simple and/or Compound Interest in math?

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

And if Ivy does have an evil subconscious or something, I think that Ivy is the evil part of herself.

Mistical Future said...

me?

um ... i'm doing chance/probability next term

Anonymous said...

Fair enough.

I don't think Skyeteœnæ is evil. But then again, I might be lying.

Mistical Future said...

and why do y ask?

Anonymous said...

Misti, what country are you in, and what grade/ year?

NOM Ominous said...

Subconciouses dont need to enter your mind.

Mistical Future said...

i'm in Australia and i'm in grade 10

Anonymous said...

Caue I'm doing it. I hate it. It was giving me a math induced headache, and I haven't had a math induced headache in YEARS!

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

I'm in America and I'm in eighth grade!

*notes how short the seventh graders are*

Anonymous said...

Thrust, yes they do. If they didn't, they would be separate consciouses instead of SUBconciouses.

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

I get math induced headaches every single day.


I literally was asleep for a few seconds in Geometry today.

Anonymous said...

America, technically 7th grade.

NOM Ominous said...

I`m in Canada and I`m in tenth grade.
Seventh grader are 7 year olds compared to how short the should be.

Anonymous said...

Val, see I like math. But Compound interest is just...

I thought there was a section in the Constitution against cruel and unusual punishment?

Mistical Future said...

ha fun for u!

I'm on holidays! YAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Lucky. We have Wednesday off...

Anonymous said...

Have any of you heard of a website called Wattpad?

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

I have this Friday off...

AMANDA SHALL COME OVER AGAIN.

NOM Ominous said...

yea I have tomorrow AND Wednesday off!!
Woopeedoopie doo.

Mistical Future said...

good for u!

I'm going to the library on Wendsday and hopefuly i will get some Spider-man comics!!!

Anonymous said...

*is jealous of Thrust*

*goes off and sharpens knives*

NOM Ominous said...

*Eyes widen*
*builds awesome sheild thing that is cool and stuff*

NOM Ominous said...

Don`t be jealous, kest.

Trust me.

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

Agh! Not fair! My brother just got a knife!


*crosses arms*

He stole my free sword out of my hands, and now he gets more knives? Not. Fair.

Anonymous said...

I'm notattacking you. I am just sharpening my knives that I got from Nix yesterday an am very happy with.

Anonymous said...

Val, you have a sword?!?!?! Like, a real one?

NOM Ominous said...

Okay. Um I may POSSIBLY leave.

Anonymous said...

Alright then, Thrust.

I may POSSIBLY say goodbye.

Mistical Future said...

:( don't go!

I'll perotect u!

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

I would have a sword, had my brother not yanked it out of my hands and taken it before I could run into the car.


It was by a free sign by the side of the road. It was MINE. He STOLE it out of my hands.

Anonymous said...

Nah, he enjoys the Blogland wars. Like everyone else.

Anonymous said...

Val, then your brother is evil.

Mistical Future said...

... ok i gtg and get siblings lunch i'll be back after i've had lunch!!!
sorry

Anonymous said...

Bye!

NOM Ominous said...

Oh, and if I do dissapear, I`ll mention it now before it`s too late: READ the onew-old story on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Does it require knowledge of your devious stories?

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

Bye Misty!


And Kestrel, I know. He even stabbed holes through his door with it. He got in trouble, too. Therefore, I should get it back through default.


Except, you know, my family would be terrified if I picked up a sword...

Anonymous said...

*previous

Anonymous said...

Val, I think EVERYONE would be terrified if you picked up a sword.

NOM Ominous said...

Why would it matter to you kes?
You've obviously read all my posted stories.

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

Exactly. If I had a sword, NOBODY would mess with me.

*evil laugh*


Wait a sec... No one does anyway. Probably has something to do with the amount of threats I give...

*shrugs*

Anonymous said...

*laughs*

NOM Ominous said...

this is the part where I go away.

Anonymous said...

I have to go, bye!

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

And this is the part where I throw turtles.

*throws evil turtles at everyone*

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

Bye Kestrel!


*shoves a turtle in her hair*

Eve the ROCK said...

SLAUGHTERHOUSE!!!

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

EVE!!!


*shrieks and tackle hugs*


*leaps away and hides*

Eve the ROCK said...

*scrambles to feet*

*already has syringe in hand*

WHERE ARE YOU, VALKYRIE V???

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

Er... Well, I'm definitely NOT hiding on the ceiling...

Jophiel said...

*Appears behind Cain*
She's over here!

Anonymous said...

I'm back!

What is a hoover?

Anonymous said...

Gtg again. Bye anyone who happens to be here!

Valkyrie V. - Ivy said...

Eve, if you're here, my sister drew a picture of a creepy rock for you.


Going now, bye!

NOM Ominous said...

I feel like I may as well claim the next ten comment for myself....

NOM Ominous said...

Bye

NOM Ominous said...

This

NOM Ominous said...

Is

NOM Ominous said...

Hard

NOM Ominous said...

Not me bye kes bye

NOM Ominous said...

Uh

NOM Ominous said...

I dedicate this page to all amercan minions. Stay strong, brethren. Or neighbours, I don't care how you see canadiminions.
I also dedicate this to people who toil over an iPod waiting to get first, and sleep which is what people like me need.

By the way, I posted a new post on my blog post area... You should check it out, and yes comments are welcome...

Anyway, enjoy the page, and g'morning.

Jophiel said...

Here! Here!
*Raises tree branch*

Unknown said...

Some of these arts i've seen on deviantart,
But it must of been one hell of a tour

Jophiel said...

Hi Eathan!

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 4846   Newer› Newest»