Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Heh... Nieces...

My sister just sent me this video of my niece Becca getting VERY upset because her dad keeps getting the snorting from Peppa Pig wrong...


4,965 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   2801 – 3000 of 4965   Newer›   Newest»
Sapphire Iota (S/ Cam) said...

*Agrees with Star* Yourself is the combination of who you are with everyone you know, who you are deep down, who you used to be, who you will be and who you could've been. I think. (Remember, it's 2:57 am, I'm feverish and starving. I could be talking complete nonsense :P)

Anonymous said...

☂No, my favourite ones so far are You're Going Down, that polka thing with the Basshunter remix, and Such Horrible Things.☂

☂I will listen to it now!!☂

Adra said...

*cuddles feverish Saph*

The Grave of a Coward said...

Oscar: *lands gracefully on his feet in the middle of Hyde Park*

*lands awkwardly on her face in the middle of Hyde Park*

Oscar: Ugh! Are you alright? I’m so sorry that happened . . . erm . . .
*pulls out moist towelette and wipes the mud of her face*
It’s alright, I’ll get it off . . .

*pushes him away*
It’s fine! It’s only a bit of mud. Haven’t you ever played in the dirt?

Oscar: No. That sounds awful.

Well, any self-respecting human being played in the dirt when they were a kid. I’m fine. And I’m a monster hunter, remember, I’ve been soaked in much worse than this.

Oscar: I’m glad I’m not a monster hunter.

What do you do again?

Oscar: I’m a full-time supervillain.

Of course, how could I forget?

Sapphire Iota (S/ Cam) said...

I like Such Horrible Things :)
*cuddles Adra back, trying not to give her my possible fever* Love ya :)

Star Inkbright said...

Annika, your roleplays are awesome. :)

@Saph: Hormones and stuff change our sleep patterns. Our being teenagers, I think. That's why we're often awake late, I think. Warning - book-related rant ahead: In the Ashes trilogy, when an electromagnetic pulse rippled through the earth, all the old people lived, all the adults died, all the little kids lived, and all the teenagers turned into zombie things that ate human flesh - with a few exceptions (like, people with mental disorders or tumours in their brain reacted differently). And, there was this school trip, and all the kids turned into monsters except one, and then she started her period a bit later and turned into one. Her dad, who was looking after her, said she was still atypical teenager despite it all, always awake when he was asleep, and that's one of the clues for it being how your brain works that defined how you reacted.

#ChaseForBookNine

Star Inkbright said...

@Saph: It made sense. :)

#ChaseForBookNine

Adra said...

I'm sick as well, so- whatevs

Anonymous said...

☂I'm listening to it now, and it sounds awesome!!!!☂

Sapphire Iota (S/ Cam) said...

Star; I keep meaning to read Ashes :) And I know it can be related to that stuff. But I'm not exactly normal :P
*Laughs at Prescar* So cute :'

The Grave of a Coward said...

What were we even trying to do when this whole ordeal started?

Oscar: *pulls out Sweeny Todd’s razor* I was looking for the razor that matches this one. The one currently in the hands of that Texan hit man.

Yes, yes I remember now. But what was I doing in Victorian London?

Oscar: Singing about hair tonic, apparently.

And you joined in?

Oscar: Yes, though it was a little embaressing to sing the part of Mrs. Lovett. I am, after all a man, not to mention the white stripe in my hair. Stupid stripe. I hate that stupid stripe.

I think it looks rather fetching.

Oscar: No self-respecting nemesis of mine would talk like that.

You’re right. It looks stupid.

Oscar: Thank you. That’s better. Shall we be on our way? Time warping is quite fun, and all that, but we do have a killer to catch.

How right you are. And catch him we shall!

Oscar: Where’s your van?

*whispers in horror*
In Victorian London.

Oscar: Well then, I suppose we’ll have to walk.

*they walk down the street*

Oscar: Since we seem to be at peace right now, do you mind telling me how you foiled my evil plot on ’82?

Well, it all began when you wore the corduroys. That's when I knew something was up . . .

THE END

Anonymous said...

☂☂sends Adra and Sapphy healing waves☂☂

Sapphire Iota (S/ Cam) said...

Adra; Still? :(
Ember; Yay! :D

Adra said...

*claps* YAYYY THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL


WHY DO I SHIP THEM SO MUCH

Adra said...

Ya mon

Sapphire Iota (S/ Cam) said...

*Claps for Anni*
*basks in healing waves happily*

The Grave of a Coward said...

(Because there's something about a heroine and her nemesis that's just GREAT :) )

Anonymous said...

☂☂hugs Anni☂☂

☂I always thought of who you really were as what you do when nobody's watching, what you do when people ARE watching, what you do, what you think, and what you say, who you are in your best moments, and who you are in your worst moments.☂

Anonymous said...

☂That was too many ands. Sorry.☂

Anonymous said...

"Within us there is the capacity of being anyone or anything."

☂Somebody said that once...☂

Adra said...

It's beautiful Anni *sighs dreamily*

Anonymous said...

☂Oh yeah: And how you treat the people you love, the people who love you, the people who you hate, and the people who hate you.☂

The Grave of a Coward said...

(Well, that was my big role-play for today, which I think I'm going to call Doctor Precocious: The Demon Monster Hunter of Fleet Street. Tune in next time for a story about Doctor Precocious (obviously,) her magical sequinned tuxedo jacket, a duck that breathes fire, a toaster, a platter of cheese, and a sassy maid. It shall be entitled Doctor Precocious: The Suite Life at the Midnight Hotel!)

Anonymous said...

☂I GOT THE REFERENCE☂

☂☂faints☂☂

The Grave of a Coward said...

(The one for Sweeny Todd (which was the theme of that RP) or for the Suite Life?)

Sir said...

Good morning, afternoon, or evening.

Anonymous said...

☂The latter, because I'm pathetic XD☂

Sapphire Iota (S/ Cam) said...

*Thinks of disappearing to do my homework, but really I don't think I'd be able to*

Anonymous said...

☂I always wanted watch the movie for Sweeny Todd...☂

☂Sir! Good to see you!☂

Anonymous said...

☂I'm doing my homework now. GIRLS CAN MULTITASK☂

☂☂nods☂☂

Adra said...

Hello Sir

The Grave of a Coward said...

(Hello, Sir! How are you today?)

Sapphire Iota (S/ Cam) said...

Sir! *hugs*

Sir said...

Greetings, Ms. Adrasdos, Sapphire, July, and Annika.

I feel well enough, I suppose.

Adra said...

*begins to make a tiny snowman*

Star Inkbright said...

BABY SNOWMAN. :)

*starts making an igloo*

Sorry for distance, google hangout-ing.

#ChaseForBookNine

Sir said...

Ah, greetings, Ms. Inkbright.

Adra said...

Okay Star! *puts a little rock on for a nose and smiles* yay!

Sapphire Iota (S/ Cam) said...

Mbd, editing blogs.

Adra said...

Okay Saph- *nods*

*hums an old fashioned tune*

The Grave of a Coward said...

(Well, all that story-telling has made me thoroughly tired, so I am going to go have a cup of tea and a poptart. Do not fear: I shall return in time, and when I do, I shall bring with me the next thrilling installment in the saga of Doctor Precocious!)

Star Inkbright said...

@Annika: Okay. :)

@Adra: Aw. :)

#ChaseForBookNine

Sapphire Iota (S/ Cam) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adra said...

Alright, Annika. *stands up, boots crunching* *smiles happily at her snowman*
*begins to make more, putting them everywhere*

Anonymous said...

☂☂makes snowballs and puts them in a pyramid☂☂

Adra said...

*gives everyone a tiny snowman*

Sapphire Iota (S/ Cam) said...

*Accepts Adra's snowman with delight and places it on her windowsill* *Watches in melt*
Damn summer...

Sapphire Iota (S/ Cam) said...

*it

Anonymous said...

☂☂smiles☂☂

☂puts snowman in the fridge so it won't melt☂

Star Inkbright said...

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH ATTACK OF THE SNOWMEN!!

Have you seen the DW episode where they come to life?

#ChaseForBookNine

Adra said...

Ahhhhhhh no *looks sad*

*touches a button on her phone and music blares from all around*

*classical music*

Star Inkbright said...

@Ember: :)

@Adra: *takes snowman* *Screams* *buries it with the bananas and purple carrots and Blogland awards*

#ChaseForBookNine

Star Inkbright said...

@Saph: Aw. :(

#ChaseForBookNine

Sapphire Iota (S/ Cam) said...

Star; XD

Sapphire Iota (S/ Cam) said...

Star; XD

Adra said...

Aha

My snowman

His death pains my soul

Dragona Pine said...

Hello.

Star Inkbright said...

Hi Dragona! :(

I have done NOTHING today. I mean, I've done homework and . . . that's it. But I haven't done all that much homework. I've just wasted time doing nothing. :O

#ChaseForBookNine

Adra said...

I just finished a huge bib card PowerPoint... 29 slides. And I began yesterday >.<

Sapphire Iota (S/ Cam) said...

Hi Dragona! *hugs*
Star; I know the feeling. I meant to do all my homework tonight and I haven't done any :L
I'm disappearing now to try to sleep (somehow, I doubt it will happen). Bye! *blows kisses and makes Adra a new snowman*

Adra said...

Yayyyy thank you! *bows*

Star Inkbright said...

LOOK WHAT MY FRIEND SHOWED ME TO DO:

♪
☺

☼
☺
☺
↕
‼
▼
§
▼
☺

OOOOOOOOOOH PRETTY THINGS.

#ChaseForBookNine

Star Inkbright said...

Fours, Saph! :(

@Dragona: Probably.

#ChaseForBookNine

Sir said...

Erm. Indeed, Ms. Inkbright. Quite pretty.

Dragona Pine said...

I'm sat listening to the Mass Effect soundtrack on my phone. It's surprisingly good, for a video game theme. The songs are very catchy and very dramatic.

Adra said...

Hmm...

*makes a snow angel*
*pauses*

SIR, COME MAKE A SNOWFISH

Star Inkbright said...

@Adra: *laughs* XD

#ChaseForBookNine

Sir said...

Erm, Ms. Adrasdos, I would rather not.

Adra said...

*looks disappointed* It'd look cool though

Sir said...

I sincerely doubt it would look especially "cool", considering the fact that sharks are so streamlined.

Adra said...

Yeah. It'd look like an hour glass.

Please? I wanna see what shape you have!!

Willow Storm said...

I like elephants.

Adra said...

Wise words, Willow

Willow Storm said...

Aren't they just. :)

Willow Storm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adra said...

Indeed

Willow Storm said...

So, how have you been?

Adra said...

Alright- new school and all. Ton of work. You?

Sir said...

Ah, greetings Willow.

Ms. Adrasdos, I must refrain from doing as you ask.

Adra said...

But why? *frowns* How am I supposed to hang out with you, when all you do is sit around?

Rather, stand

Willow Storm said...

Same old Same old, I guess. I'm in second year now, though. Loads of fights.

Willow Storm said...

Hiya, Sir.

Adra said...

Ah, those were the days..

Willow Storm said...

I should go finish a fight with my fucked up group of friends. Yay.
Bye :)

Lewis Ravenscroft / Rhydian Blake said...

Hey! How are you amazing people?

Adra said...

Bye- *wave*

Adra said...

Hi Rhydian- it's kinda just you and me. Sir isn't really here...

Dragona Pine said...

I'm here.

Sir said...

Greetings, Rhydian.

Ms. Adrasdos, I do not understand.

Neither of us are, in fact, hanging in any way, shape, or form.

Lewis Ravenscroft / Rhydian Blake said...

Oh right. Well hello Adra! How are you?

Lewis Ravenscroft / Rhydian Blake said...

Hi Dragona! How are you?

Greetings Sir! How are you this fine day?

Adra said...

And Dragona.

But he's mostly quiet. *nod*

Sir, I mean have fun. Enjoy one another's company.but I can't because you stand around a lot instead of going on adventures and things.

Dragona Pine said...

I'm fine thank you Rhydian, how are you?

Adra said...

*sniffs* The snow made me sick... *sneezes*

Ya. You?

Sir said...

Greetings, Dragona.

Ms. Adrasdos, I am perfectly amicable to going on an adventure, however, I can hardly produce one out of nowhere. Unless you count swimming in hot magma an adventure, it is quite up to you or the circumstances to produce an adventure.

Lewis Ravenscroft / Rhydian Blake said...

I'm good Dragona!

I'm grand Adra!

But I am dreading school tomorrow. Cba with it all

Adra said...

Adventure- yeah, they're cool and things, but even just being silly. *holds up a confetti gun* you aren't silly.

I REMEMBER A TIME THAT YOU BIT OFF MY ARM. It when you became my personal balloon

Sir said...

Ah, I feel well, Rhydian.

Adra said...

Aye, Rhyd. I don't want to go

Lewis Ravenscroft / Rhydian Blake said...

Just loads of coursework to do. And I have an essay to write. I wish a had a reflection like Valkyrie Cain's. :(

Adra said...

I wish I had more time to do the work.

Sir said...

Ms. Adrasdos, do you WISH for me to bite your arm off? I quite doubt that you do.

Adra said...

...no

I'm just saying you're more strait laced now than you were. And that you do Know how to be random, much as you say you do not, or act

Lewis Ravenscroft / Rhydian Blake said...

Umm...what's going on?

Lewis Ravenscroft / Rhydian Blake said...

Brb. Trying to change my profile pic

Adra said...

Okay Rhydian


And I am moving towards having a snowball fight

But getting Sir to make a snow fish first

Dragona Pine said...

Brb.

Sir said...

Well naturally I have become more traditionally set, Ms. Adrasdos. The course of aging, sadly, does that.

Adra said...

In what, a year?

I think you should get in touch with your inner minnow

Sir said...

Sharks age faster than people, Ms. Adrasdos. And I would quite rather leave my inner minnow out of this.

But, since you continually insist, I suppose I must acquiesce to your request, merely so that you may cease your insisting.

Lewis Ravenscroft / Rhydian Blake said...

My profile pic refuses to change. I'll have to do it later.

Adra said...

*jumps up* YAY! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!* jumps up happily*

Adra said...

Okay, Rhyd!!

Sir said...

*lays down, and proceeds to create the outline of a shark in the snow*

There, are you satisfied?

Adra said...

*laughs* Yay! It's juuuust like you!

Lewis Ravenscroft / Rhydian Blake said...

Snowing?

Sir said...

Erm, I would not say that.


*The outline begins to shift, and swims through the snow towards Adrasdos's snow angel*

Adra said...

*giggles* This.

And it's snowing, Rhydian

Lewis Ravenscroft / Rhydian Blake said...

Is it? Wtf? (To you maybe. To me it's just dull and cloudy)

Adra said...

I mean in Blogland, Rhydian

Sir said...

Honestly, I must admit to not being a fan of snow.

*Adrasdos's snow angel starts, and begins to swim away, but the shark outline chases it down*

Adra said...

*watches the outlines from above* AHHH RUN!

Anyway. *hugs Sir* It wasn't so bad, was it?

Lewis Ravenscroft / Rhydian Blake said...

Oh right. Yay!!!! *throws snowballs at everyone* Snow brings the worst of me lol *throws more snowballs* YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!

Anonymous said...

(Ember, are you still here???)

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

*appears*

Sir said...

Honestly, it was not bad, but the fact that you practically forced me to do so is slightly vexing.

Still, I hardly blame you, for you are indeed who you are.

Adra said...

*shakes snow off a branch onto Rhydian's head*

Sir said...

*The snow shark finally reaches Adrasdos's snow angel, and takes a large bite out of its leg*

Hm.

Adra said...

*mouth flattens*

Fine.

Lewis Ravenscroft / Rhydian Blake said...

HAHAHAHA! SO COLD! BUT I DONT GIVE A SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! *HUGS ADRA*

Lewis Ravenscroft / Rhydian Blake said...

Hullo Mithria!

Yo Zaffy!

Adra said...

*looks at the oulines*

*glances at her leg where there is the faint scar from earlier this season*

Sir said...

Honestly, Ms. Adrasdos, I told you, I bear you no ill will, and do not blame you. Mostly, I am vexed at myself.

Lewis Ravenscroft / Rhydian Blake said...

Brb. Getting something to ease my sore throat

Adra said...

*doesn't say anything but looks at outline -angel-her*

Sir said...

Erm, I can simply remove the outlines, if you wish...?

Lewis Ravenscroft / Rhydian Blake said...

Back. Sweet. They always work when you have a sore throat.

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Hi *sighs* Kill me fucking kill me I mean I dont want to go to this fucking kids house I said I dont and I get forced! Why do I wanna waste my Sunday afternoon? I don't I have a fucking life I wanna do what I wanna do not what some agrivating parent wants EVERY week she calls I mean I am not spending the part of my week I enjoy miserable because I don't I'm not sitting at this kids house to watch a movie I mean I'm bored doing that now I get to sit there miserable?! I'm gonna kill someone

Adra said...

*pokes where her scar is*


No, It's cool

Sir said...

Ms. Zafira, duty is as heavy as a mountain, and death as light as a feather.

Ms. Adrasdos, are you sure? It would be rather easy...

*The shark begins chewing its way up the angel's body*

Anonymous said...

(Gaah. Ember's gone, right? I missed her again...)

Adra said...

Sorry Mith, m'afraid so,

No, don't. It's fine, Sir.

Sir said...

Yes, sadly, Ember left.

Well, Ms. Adrasdos, if you are completely sure, I shall not.

Adra said...

I can always just make another..

Lewis Ravenscroft / Rhydian Blake said...

Yup, sorry Mith. :(

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

*sighs* I still feel ignored. I still feel I should leave because someone here is making me feel hated.

Lewis Ravenscroft / Rhydian Blake said...

Gtg now :( Bye!

Adra said...

*falls from the tree* *walks a distance and makes another snow angel* *lays there and looks at the sky*

Sir said...

Ms. Zafira, I already gave you my view upon your situation. I fear there is little that I can do, now.

*The shark finishes off the last of the angel, and disappears, flicking its tail contentedly*

Adra said...

Bye Rhydian-

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

I know Sir. I'm too afraid to say how I feel because if I do I'll only get shit from everyone because I spoke up against someone because they're bullying me, realistically it's bullying. I'm not stupid.

Sir said...

Well, Ms. Zafira, you never truly know. Perhaps if you organize your thoughts and feelings in a logical fashion, they would be more neutral, and/or receptive.

But I am no expert in how humans interact, and thus you should take my advice with a large bag of salt.

Maralie Lily Charm said...

After omfg that was a very intense chapter

Idk if I ship Hessa or Zessa

Bc Tessa and Harry are like fighting but rough love I guess idfk
And then Tessa and Zayn are like aw and cute
But I actually haTE JACE SO MUCH NEGHHHHH

Adra said...

*sips some tea* *makes another snow angel*

Sir said...

Greetings, Ms. Maralie.

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

Helloooo....

#ChaseForBook9

Adra said...

Wait...

What did you just read Mara

What kind

What

Adra said...

Hi Moss

Sir said...

Ah, greetings Ms. Fabienne.

Adra said...

Noooo no no no

Stick to the stuff you knooooowwww

Stick to the status quo

*dances in a little square*

Sir said...

Ms. Adrasdos... What on earth are you doing?

Adra said...

I am dancing.

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

You know what this'll be my opinion. Adra, you need to grow up. You haven't. You really have not. I have never in all my life met someone who shuns another over such a petty argument. You know it's effecting me and anyone who interacts with me now. How do you think people will feel? Now because you won't grow up and put your big girl shoes on and stop ignoring me, nobody can do a plot with everyone because now is it worth it to make you interact with me? No. This is child's play you need to stop acting like a little kid and grow up. You won't solve a problem by ignoring it, karama will get you. The only way to solve this problem is to talk it out and I have made several attempts, you ignore them. Look, last night Croatoan was on you had oppurtunity to talk to me and him but you choose not to because I was there. Notice he didn't even go to your home because he knew you shunned me. Now we could have done something but your shunning me prevented that. You see, it's taking the fun out of here. So I ask, let us grow up and act like an adult and talk. It's all I ask, you may not like me but this ignoring isn't the right answer. You can't ignore people. It hurts and you say it to me, yet you do the samething. If you want to talk this out then email me because I wish to stop hurting people because of an argument.

Adra said...

Zaf, I'm not a child. I need space for a little bit, that is all. I'm not exactly happy with you and I don't want to engage in conversation in the event we fight. I don't want that, so I won't engage. I don't have to talk to you, so I try not to. I need time away because you hurt me. Please, try to understand that.

Adra said...

And the thing is, I tried to talk it out yesterday, but you began insulting me. No matter what I say, it becomes an argument, and I don't want to forgive you. I may down the road, but not now. You don't just forgive someone who has hurt you so much only a day later. Then they aren't forgiven and it's pointless.

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Adra it isn't helping. I feel hated I can't take it I get enough in school I don't need it here. You doing this is hurting me, its making you happy, hurting me. I want to do something but because of this nobody will. Face it would you? I know I wouldn't. So we sit here because you choose this. You're hurting me for your gain. I cried I still am. I feel I don't belong because you don't want me that's the message you've sent. And I hope you realize how miserable I am.

Adra said...

There is no such thing as a painless lesson. You have insulted and degraded me, and many others. I don't want to associate myself with you right now, and it isn't gleeful for me, but it's a relief to not be constantly bothered.

And if you were having problems with school then you shouldn't have been so mean to people. That has consequences.

Adra said...

Right. Typing this out is ridiculous, we should skype this.

Oh

In a sec though I'm calling my da

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Yeah well driving me out? That's not fair. You're hitting everyone not me. You think it's fair? I may kill myself tonight because this. You know I will. Actually I will because it ends my suffering.

Adra said...

What, no you're only saying that because you want to hurt me back and make me feel guilty. But we're going to skype this because my typing is really slow

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

If you don't mind the prospect of cursing in the backround fine. But I ought to give that warning now as it is totally possible

Dragona Pine said...

Oh god not again... -.-

Adra said...

No Dragona it's over

Dragona Pine said...

Oh, good. That's fine, then.

Adra said...

Yeah. I'm making snow angels :,D

Dragona Pine said...

Snow angels are pretty awesome.

Adra said...

Unless they're eaten by sharks D:

Star Inkbright said...

. . . I don't think Zaf'll kill herself.

So I'm trying not to get upset over it.

But then I feel kind of guilty, because you should always take this sort of thing seriously no matter the situation.

. . .

#ChaseForBookNine

Adra said...

No she won't Star. -_-

Dragona Pine said...

I don't think she will, either.





Star, btw, if you have time there's yet ANOTHER part of my ME story. Sorry for having more than one in a day lol. I just finished it. ^^

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adra said...

I wonder...

Dragona Pine said...

You wonder what?

Star Inkbright said...

@Dragona: I need to do something that I've been informed about really last minute-ly, so I can't read it now, sorry. :(

#ChaseForBookNine

Adra said...

Who commented 0.o

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

Hello?

Sorry I poofed before...

#ChaseForBook9

Dragona Pine said...

I didn't comment.


And Star, np. ^^

Adra said...

Hello Moss

Dragona Pine said...

Hey Fabi! How are you?

Star Inkbright said...

Hey Moss.

#ChaseForBookNine

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

Hi Adra, Dragona, Star. :-)

I'm okay. Still worried, but other than that [shrugs]

#ChaseForBook9

Star Inkbright said...

"We walked quite a way without needing to stop, which was because we weren’t feeling bad, so we weren’t feeling bad, so I wasn’t feeling bad, so that was good."

*facepalm* I'm so good at writing this. :P

@Fabi: Aw. :( Don't worry. Worry leads to stress, which leads to frustration, which leads to anger, which leads to hate, which leads to the dark side, and I am being serious. :)

#ChaseForBookNine

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

[Laughs]

It's hard not to worry when they say Thursday, and it's Sunday and she's still there, no new news. But thanks.

Oh...um... Would anyone like to take the ded?

#ChaseForBook9

Dragona Pine said...

Star, that was inspirational. xD

Adra said...

*claps for Star* :Ddd

The Grave of a Coward said...

Hello, anybody who's here!
So, I was brainstorming and I came up with a new and interesting story idea, and I wanted to wait till tomorrow but I kinda want to do it now. Would anyone be upset if I did two RPs in one day?

Fabi S. - Fashion-Conscious Fire Wraith said...

Not at all. Your roleplays are really fun to read. :-)

#ChaseForBook9

The Grave of a Coward said...

Fair enough.
*taps microphone*
*prepares intense barker speil*
LAAAAAAADIES AND GENTLEMENNNNNNN!
Allow me to present to you the next unexpected installment in a Series of Fortunate Events! Prepare yourself to me shock and appalled, for today our story centers not upon the plucky young heroine we have come to love, but upon the OCD villain we have also come to love! Ladies and gentlemen, presenting . . .

Oscar Neurotic: The Arrival of the ADHD Supervillain!

Dragona Pine said...

Is this an RP on here or is it something else?

The Grave of a Coward said...

----The sun is warm and glowing, the streetlamps are lit, and Doctor Precocious strolls down a quiet street in the suburbs, not a care in the world.----

Ah, here I am, strolling through the suburbs, not a care in the world! Nothing could possible go wrong today. Not when I’ve got my sequinned tuxedo jacket on!

Crazy Frenchman: Oh ho! Ho ho ho ho ho HO!

Ahh! What the heck!? What are you doing in the suburbs!? And why are you riding a giant robotic spider!?

CF: Because it is I, Crazy Frenchman, Elemental extroridaire and soon to be ruler of the entire earth!

You want to rule the world?

CF: I do indeed! And nobody is going to stop me, not even you, you puny mortal!

Well, that’s where you’re wrong, for I am an Energy-Thrower, and I will NOT let you take over the world!

CF: . . .

. . .

CF: Does that mean you intend to thwart me evil plan?

Yes!

CF: So . . . does that make you . . . my arch-nemesis?

I suppose so.

CF: Fantastique! Oh ho ho ho ho HO!

----Miles away, watching from behind the monitor of the twenty-four hour surveilance monitors waching Precocious for any suspicious behavior, a supervillain named Oscar Neurotic sits back in his swivel chair, shock plainly visible in his face.
This is his story.----

«Oldest ‹Older   2801 – 3000 of 4965   Newer› Newest»